[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good movies/shows to watch on Netflix? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: netflix-logo.png (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
netflix-logo.png
105 KB, 1280x720
What are some good movies/shows to watch on Netflix? I'm tired of wading through the tremendous amount of shit that they have.
>>
File: the general.jpg (85 KB, 400x556) Image search: [Google]
the general.jpg
85 KB, 400x556
I'm pretty sure you can stream this. It's silent, but don't let that stop you. It's a masterpiece.
>>
File: metropolis.jpg (149 KB, 757x1083) Image search: [Google]
metropolis.jpg
149 KB, 757x1083
>>62905402
If they've taken that off, then watch the restored version of Metropolis.
>>
The Guest
>>
File: 548957323.png (1 MB, 2392x366) Image search: [Google]
548957323.png
1 MB, 2392x366
Here's my next 5 watches.
>>
TV
>twin peaks
>house of cards
>orange is the new black
>that 70's show
>its always sunny in Philadelphia
>mad men
>danger 5
>freaks and geeks
>narcos
>halt and catch fire
>arrested Development

Movies
>hot fuzz
>reservoir dogs
>snow piercer
>Bob weir: the other one
>beasts of no nation
>ferris buellers day off
>moonrise Kingdom
>there will be blood
>nightcrawler
>pulp fiction
>mean girls
>national treasure
>Django unchained

There you go op now gtfo
>>
>>62906076
>tfw i've seen them all except for orange is the new black and i refuse to watch that
>>
>>62906128
The first two seasons aren't bad but it really jumps the shark in season 3
>>
Pretty much all the PBS documentaries.
>>
>>62905102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1d5c-pG_A
>>
Foxcatcher
Zoolander
>>
>>62905498

>The Best That Never Was
Very good doc, but depressing.
>>
File: the-harvest-s.jpg (94 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
the-harvest-s.jpg
94 KB, 640x360
Michael Shannon, enough said.

Samantha Morton channels that Kathy Bates from Misery perfectly.
>>
>>62905102

Valhalla Rising was a pleasant surprise. If you're a fan of Norse mythology and know a bit about it and if you enjoy films in which the scenery and imagery used is part of the storytelling, then you may find this film fantastic just as I did.
>>
Conan the Barbarian

You know when people meme around about movies that couldn't be made today? That's one that's actually true.
>>
>>62907122

Why couldn't it be made today?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.