[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will your body be ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: rocking bed.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2510) Image search: [Google]
rocking bed.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2510
Will your body be ready?
>>
>unveiled to be alive only to be killed off brutally by negan

my dick
>>
I have to admit that he's a good choice to play Negan.
>>
I have my shitting pants on
>>
>>62904997
>implying the writers can make that shit

it's gonna be daryl
>>
Why do people want Glenn to be alive just to be killed off again right away? Do you not understand how shit writing that is?
>>
If they go full retard and do it to Abraham I'm going to throw up. Doesn't it feel like a possibility even though it goes against their own interests in the long run? I just have a bad feeling.
>>
>>62905218
It's not shit writing. You're allowed to get played like a fiddle once in a while.
>>
>rocking bed
Is he gonna get raped to death?
>>
>>62905218
It doesn't make any real sense, but it is just terrible for the character and for Maggie too. Tragedy at it finest, he gets away from certain death only to have it come back and bash his fucking brains in. I hope it is Glenn just so I know the writers still have some balls and dignity left. If not then it will be Daryl. It has to be a meaningful character going down, that's the whole point of Negans premiere.
>>
>>62905204
Daryl? I don't know man he has some thick ass plot armor to the point he could throw on a Batman costume
>>
>>62905297
maybe so but his storyline seems pretty wrapped up to me and neegan has to kill of a beloved character in order to acutally be a threat

don't forget that comic glenn has a fanbase that seems about equal to daryl's
>>
>>62905332
comic glenn is dead though

baseball bat to the head by negan
>>
>>62905370
i know but daryl is a way more popular character and if he meets lucille it will cause an uproar
>>
>>62905417
glenn has a more emotional impact though because of maggie and the new baby they just announced
>>
File: 1444630426751.png (156 KB, 274x277) Image search: [Google]
1444630426751.png
156 KB, 274x277
>>62905218
>he thinks Glenn will be written off
>he doesn't know it'll be Morgan
>>
>JDM returning to television as a baddy for a few episodes on a show losing popularity

Who did he wrong in Hollywood?
>>
>>62905468
that could be likely

how many shows have a minor character and this late in the season they make him a major one for the rest of the show
>>
>>62905233

I...what?

The audience would be played like a fiddle if there was some sort of context clue pointing them to the fact that Glenn was still alive and they all missed it. The audience would be played like a fiddle when they realize this clue was in front of them the entire time, just to put the pieces together moments before Neegan bashes his skull in. The audience would get played like a fiddle if the writers DO SOMETHING JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN PULLING A DEUS EX MACHINA THEN SHITTING ON THE DEUS JUST TO SNATCH A FEW EXTRA TEARS.

IT'S BAD WRITING, ANON.

IT'S BAD FUCKING WRITING.
>>
Javier Bardum is Negan? Mexilard Negan?

Jesus

Jesus H. Negan Gonzales
>>
>>62905459
>pregger maggie

they jumped the gun with that which is why i think it's gonna be daryl
>>
>>62905508
nah I think it's glenn just because of the baby

it builds up the emotional stress of the show for the audience and the cast

combine that with shit writing of glenn isn't actually dead from the zombies, but thrown in front of negan for his big unveil and then killed off with a bat swing to the head

I don't see daryl dying, he's probably gonna ride off into the sunset after some shit and meet up with ftwd cast. he has that ability to link the shows because he isn't a comic character
>>
>>62905559
gonna have to agree to disagree then, let's just hope it won't be another first half season 5 snorefest
>>
I want daryl, but itll be glenn or morgan.

Someone made a good point: they are all kneeling, negan picks morgan, morgan turns to rick, "all life is precious" BAM, hit in the head, leading rick not to kill negan and imprison him.
>>
>>62905218
>Do you not understand how shit writing that is?

I don't think you understand what makes this show enjoyable.
>>
>>62904997
It gonna be Maggie that dies. The good guy from Supernatural kills the bad guy from the show. I bet hardwick already has some kind of joke planned for it and Felicia day will be a guest on talking dead just to drive the nail in.
>>
>>62905494
>context clue
>>
the actor that plays Aaron basically said the script for season 6 finale is dark as fuck so I have a feeling they'll keep it as Glenn, and like in the comic there will be lots of talk of the baby leading up to him dying just to make it feel worse. maybe his fake out death is the writers trying to make the audience think he's safe from it but it just won't have the same impact with daryl or morgan
>>
>>62907509
>it just won't have the same impact with daryl or morgan
I care about Glenn way more than those meme characters
>>
File: grimes.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>62904968

i see /tv/ likes this Negan guy, 2bh i just want to see rick murder everyone that gets in his way
>>
>>62907742
this
>>
Daryl or Glenn are the only people who could meet Lucille.
>>
>>62905494
You didn't even say anything you turbo nerd. Your argument is just you getting mad and saying that they do something then shit poo poo all over the place. If you want to talk about writing, maybe you should write better posts.
>>
>>62907509
>but it just won't have the same impact with daryl or morgan

Are you joking, Daryl is like the most popular character behind Rick, killing him will be their Ned Stark
>>
>>62905782
Kinda want Morgan since I don't care for his character. His cameos through out the seasons made me not care for him at all.
>>
>>62907824
it would have a huge impact yea but it wouldn't feel right to just watch Daryl get helplessly beaten to death. Glenn is more innocent so it works well in the books, he begs not to die and yells out Maggie's name. Daryl won't beg and it will just be annoying that he can't fight back
>>
Daryl won't get killed off. AMC knows that there are people that will literally stop watching the show if that happens.
>>
>>62908024
this.
Make money vs shock value.
>>
>>62905218
Well first, no-one wants Glenn to be alive, he just is.

Second, because that'd be hilarious.
>>
>>62905468
Literally no one in the group gives a shit about Morgan though, and while the audience LIKES Morgan he's been in a grand total of like, 7 episodes since the beginning.

Glenn is pretty much the heart and soul of the group has been in virtually every single episode since day 1. It's Negan intentionally killing someone near and dear to everyone in order to break their spirit. Really, Glenn HAS to be the victim for the scene to work, and I hope Scott Gimple is smart enough to understand that.
>>
>The scene won't be in at all
>The scene will be in, but the person won't die
>The scene will involve Negan and a nobody

Take your pick
>>
>>62910171
>and while the audience LIKES Morgan
I liked him when he was crazy black operator Morgan. I disliked him when it was revealed that he was now loser pacifist Morgan and I hated him when I had to sit through his 90 minute shitfest of an episode. Negan killing Morgan would make him into a hero and I'm not sure if Carol or even Rick would mind that that half-measures nuisance was gone. It has to be Glenn or Daryl.
>>
Glad this gook is gonna finally die. Getting tired of Maggie shacking up with a slant
>>
>>62904968
It's not going to be Glenn you fucking retards, the writers can't be THAT bad

It has to be Daryl
>>
>>62907742
Yeah, really though, the point they've gotten Rick to in the show is way more Ricktator than he was at that point in the comics. I can't see show Rick realistically underhandedly dealing with Negan instead of just killing Negan immediately and weathering the fallout.
>>
>>62910713
They totally can be that bad though, they've done even more retarded deaths before (Beth)
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.