[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maureen Dowd Slams Hollywood: It’s a Sick Society – Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hollywood-jews.jpg (158 KB, 580x811) Image search: [Google]
hollywood-jews.jpg
158 KB, 580x811
>New York Times writer Maureen Dowd lambasted Hollywood as a “sick society” that clings to a myth of liberal values while it persists in excluding women from many aspects of the entertainment business.

>Dowd said she found the situation depressing. “The other two things I covered like this were Catholic Church and Saudi Arabia,” she said in an interview with TheWrap. “Somewhere along the line I realized — wow, this incredibly liberal town full of men who say they’re feminists has been warped. It’s a sick society — like the Catholic Church and Saudi Arabia. If you exclude the hearts and minds of women, you get warped. That’s what happened to Hollywood.”

>She continued: “It’s like the last town on earth where the men are powerful and the women are beautiful. Hollywood is choking on all these outdated myths. Not just the one that 15-year-old boys are driving the market, but all the other myths — that women can’t handle a $100 million budget, that they can’t direct. They’re obsessed with superhero myths, but they have this other series of myths they can’t let go.”

>Dowd spent six months interviewing dozens of executives, producers, writers, directors and actors about the sense of marginalization many women feel in the industry.
http://www.thewrap.com/maureen-dowd-hollywood-sexism-sick-society-catholic-church-saudi-arabia/

Is it over for Hollywood? How long can they be dragged through the mud by the media?
>>
File: 1447311879651.jpg (78 KB, 360x279) Image search: [Google]
1447311879651.jpg
78 KB, 360x279
Shut the New York Times down, goym
>>
>>62904495

Its the tv series and videogames vs classical hollywood.
>>
>>62904495
>Hollywood is choking on all these outdated myths. Not just the one that 15-year-old boys are driving the market, but all the other myths — that women can’t handle a $100 million budget, that they can’t direct
That's all true though.
>>
It's almost as if... people will tell you what you want to hear to shut you up. That can't possibly be it. Could it?
>>
>trying to use bullshit made by jews against them

Good fucking luck. This shit doesn't work on them because you doesn't have an entire army of media supporting you.
>>
Local woman voices outrage that reality is too real for her, more at 11.
>>
Jeff Zucker looks like he should be running a 19th century child labor coal factory
>>
>>62904566
>army of media supporting you
But the media hates Hollywood
>>
>>62904595
Yeah that's just muh evil white men. Not jews.
>>
Dowd better be careful what she wishes for.

Hollywood is already pandering to SJWs but I would hate if Lena Dunham or Amy Schumer becomes the standard of beauty... because they're disgusting to look at and listen to.

Hollywood is suppose to sell dreams.
>>
>>62904495
>media
Literally irrelevant
As long as people keep buying tickets for Transformers 6 Age of Explosions and Avengers 5 Age of Dulltron Hollywood can do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>62904620
But everyone knows Hollywood is run by jews and Dowd even names them

>‘‘Not that many women have succeeded in the movie business,’’ one top entertainment boss told me, while insisting on anonymity. ‘‘A lot of ’em haven’t tried hard enough. We’re tough about it. It’s a hundred-year-old business, founded by a bunch of old Jewish European men who did not hire anybody of color, no women agents or executives. We’re still slow at anything but white guys.’’
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/magazine/the-women-of-hollywood-speak-out.html
>>
File: 1445494810150.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1445494810150.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>62904495
>Maureen Dowd Slams Hollywood: MORE WOMYN DIRECTORS YOU SHITLORDS

DISCARDED
>>
>goyim jewing jews

What is this?
>>
>>62904662
You mean as long as those Chinese people keeps buying those tickets.

Feel the weight of a billion people.
>>
>>62904495
She could be right. Hollywood has long been stale. All these blockbusters have numbed me. Couldn't hurt to shake it up.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
Why are Goys so much dumber than Jews?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.