[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cunt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0711_anna-gunn.jpg (916 KB, 3600x2391) Image search: [Google]
0711_anna-gunn.jpg
916 KB, 3600x2391
Cunt.
>>
Cooch.
>>
Cunt with big, fat titties.
>>
>>62904049
TURBOCUNT

SHUTUP SHUTUPSHUTUP
>>
>>62904049
Literally worst character of the show. Even her face just looks bitch, would love to take a shoe to it.
>>
>>62904049
/v/eddit.

bet you also think walt did nothing wrong
>>
>>62904444
>IMPLYING WALT DID ANYTHING WRONG

FUCK OFF 4S
>>
>>62904049
desu i would pipe this woman. Wouldn't let her look me in the eye during though
>>
>>62904049
>>62904125
What did she do wrong? What would you have done better in her place?
>>
>>62904618
I would've actually helped the person I promised my life to and we'd become the meth kingpins of the entire world and become the richest and most powerful badasses ever
>>
>>62904825
You're fucking retarded, if he had fucked up ONE thing you wouldn't know whether a gang will shoot up your house and fuck your shit up or get possibly kidnapped.

She wasn't perfect, but she was aware of shit that could happen. Not sure what's up with the band wagoners they hate her.
>>
>>62904825
See? Romance isn't dead.
>>
>>62904825
Her husband was a highschool science teacher who started selling meth like he knew what the fuck he was doing

just because he got cancer and didn't give a shit about life, then shaved his head and started acting like a badass doesn't mean he actually had any experience trying to accomplish what he was doing

she knew, she got her hands dirty enough for him, she loved him as far as willing and he fucked it up. She made mistakes but Walt was the villain in the relationship, he got greedy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.