[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How satisfying will his death be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1200x800
/tv/ You know when you hurt Sansa you experience a painful end.
>>
>>62902578
He is the best part of the show currently. I would rather have Sansa, Quasimodo or mother of dragons die
>>
>>62902596
You know that'll never happen, anon
>>
>>62902596
this is what edgy teenagers actually think
>>
>>62902596
you're gonna be on the news in a few months after shooting up a school, aren't you
>>
>>62902578
>>62902596
I can't wait for him to die a slow painful death. And I could give a shit about Sansa. He's just an piercingly ugly rubber faced cartoon character villain. Not sure if that good writing that I hate him so much, or the actor sucks. Either way I'll be glad when he bites it.
>>
>>62902578
>>62902625
>>62902642
Get out, Reddit.
>>
>>62902596
I kinda agree with this, I fucking hate Daenarys and Sansa.
>>
His death wont be satisfying because he isnt annoying for the right reasons. Joffrey was annoying because he was well written and well acted to be annoying in a way that fit seamlessly into the setting and story. Ramsay is annoying because the writers have a weird hard on for him and give him super powers. His death won't be satisfying because the writers, not the character, are the source of the irritation and they wont be dying.
>>
>>62902688
>>>62902578 (OP)
>>62902902
......I miss book Sansa.
>>
>>62902578
He'll likely die a quick and painless death by being fucked to death by the worlds greatest whore (the dany cosplay in last season)
>>
File: FatWalda.png (283 KB, 675x371) Image search: [Google]
FatWalda.png
283 KB, 675x371
>>62902596
I really don't want him to hurt Fat Walda. i feel bad for her.
>>
this show has no good characters left. i don't care about it anymore. it died with joffrey
>>
>>62902902
I would have disagreed about Sansa before this season, but it looks like they are incapable of giving her interesting stuff to do, or to give her a good arc.

She's going to die in some surprise pitiful way, and we will be expected to like it because it so 'game of thrones' to kill people like that.
>>
>>62902596

>giant Mary Sue
>good

He's even worse than dragon cunt.
>>
>>62902578

Who cares? Watch Vikings instead
>>
Him and his whole cutting off genitals and Theon not killing himself afterward made me drop the show.
>>
File: salsa ass.jpg (55 KB, 951x713) Image search: [Google]
salsa ass.jpg
55 KB, 951x713
Sansa and Theon both died right?

No way anybody could survive that fall. Even if they did survive, they'd be paralyzed like Bran.

Let's just say they survived and are NOT paralyzed, there's no way in hell Ramsay (best hunter in the kingdoms) couldn't hunt them down in his own territory in the mid of winter.

She ded.
>>
>>62903197
it died with eddard
>>
>>62903304
>Theon not killing himself afterward

Theon not slitting Ramsay's throat when he had the opportunity made me drop the show

honestly though I don't see any direction the show is headed, it can only end with Dragons vs Zombies, and it's been poorly set up to that, with all the good characters dead, we're headed to the 7th season already and nothing is happening
>>
>>62902578
Probably not satisfying at all.
>>
>>62903417
I dropped it there as well, you can't "break" a person like that, anyone would have slit his throat, anyone at all.
>>
>>62902596
Sansa is Best Fucktoy, though.
>>
the sand snakes is some of the worst shit ive ever seen in television. it's actually terrible. i'm not even meme'ing. it's mind-blowingly bad. the show feels like a parody of itself at this point.
>>
>>62902960
Ramsay in the show is someone I hate because he's an obnoxious asshole and the plot always works out in his favor for inexplicable reasons. He was a fine take on the character at first, even if he was very different from the book. However around the time Yara was chased off by dogs he started becoming too much to tolerate.

He's frustrating more than he is entertaining.

His routing of Stannis' army was lazy writing and thrust him into the position of "villain sue". It was just too much to really accept.
>>
>>62902578

I have never hated a character as much as him in my entire life. I hate him so much I actually despise the actor who plays him.

If I ever met this actor in person I would literally punch him in the face.

Sadly, I'm betting he won't even die. The underlying message in all HBO shows is that evil always wins. From Deadwood, to the Sopranos, to Rome and so many others. HBO shows are always about the triumph of evil over good.

Thank god for Netflix.
>>
>>62903556
The problem is that on the show he is just too perfect.

Great fighter
Handsome
Clever
Always wins

It's a bit too much to swallow.

I liked him at first, but now I'm exhausted with him. The book version is actually somebody who is frightening and disturbing to read about, but show Ramsay is predominantly obnoxious.
>>
>>62903604
He's not handsome he's freakish
>>
>>62903604

Couldn't have said it better myself. Agree.
>>
>>62903442
Theon has such honor and love for his house he wears his own sigil all his life, his second love is women

Then some shitbag kills his men, cuts off his dick

Why wouldn't you slay the bastard that desecrated you and your household? Why wouldnt you regain some modicum of honor?

He could've slain both Boltons once they laid their guards down that much, but he didnt
>>
>>62903442
If you pay close attention to the scene, he pauses before the first shave. He wanted to slit his throat. He just didn't have the balls to follow through with it.
>>
>>62903803
Yet he can turn on the people that raised him then kill a burn 2 kids
>>
>>62902684
His character peaked in season 3, as did the rest of the show. Now every character seems like a parody of itself.
>>
>>62903604
>>62903618
>>62903630
To elaborate on that.

The thing is, he doesn't have any flaws. Yeah, he's a sadistic asshole, but it's not really a flaw because it in no way hinders him.

Jofferey was a sadist, but it made people hate him and ultimately it lead to riots and his eventual assassination and replacement by somebody who was NOT a monster. He was also of-course a coward.

Ramsay though just gets away with everything. He can torture and arbitrarily execute landed nobles without ever facing any repercussions. Roose doesn't even raise his voice to him.

In the book at least Roose hates Ramsay with a passion and only puts up with him because he has no other heir.

Furthermore, in the book Ramsay's cruelty is matched by his barbarism. He is not remotely charming and is instantly loathed by everyone but the lowest scum. He's not a gifted fighter either, his style being described as brutish strength without one ounce of grace, which also mirrors his bloated, hideous looks. He's an animal in a lord's clothing and everyone knows it him.
>>
>>62903417

>made me drop the show

>honestly though I don't see any direction the show is headed, it can only end with Dragons vs Zombies, and it's been poorly set up to that, with all the good characters dead, we're headed to the 7th season already and nothing is happening

you have the continuity of D&D
>>
>>62902596
fuck the dragon mom, she's literally tumblr: the character
>>
>>62903888
book ramasy sounds like an absolute madman, too bad I can't read
>>
File: 1438910899642.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1438910899642.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>62903341
>he hasn't read the books
>>
>>62903888

ramsay isn't even tempered by the ever-classic villain shortcoming that is hubris

pretty much a mary sue
>>
>>62903946
not all of us know how to read, anon.
>>
>>62903931
Christmas break is soon. Find a school teacher who is on break and ask them to teach you.

Since you can't read have them read this message to you. It will make more sense then.
>>
>>62903858
What can I say? He was just more ballsy back then.
>>
File: whatistoast.jpg (93 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
whatistoast.jpg
93 KB, 607x1080
>>62903960
You're telling me all these squiggly lines have meanings?
>>
>>62902578
>get married
>expect to not have sex

Oh yeah she just suddenly had it so rough didn't she?
>>
>>62903946
>the books mean anything at all at this point

You're not actually that stupid are you? I mean you'd need to be really really fucking stupid to think the books are even a thing on their mind anymore.
>>
>>62904008
Why was Ramsay such an ass to her? Like, what was his motivation?

She's hot and with her name will eventually have great influence. Plus she hates his father.

Why not charm her?

He could lied to her about Winterfell. Told her her the Ironborn torched it and killed everyone inside. Then explain that he tortured Theon as just punishment.

He could convince her that he despises Roose too and was shocked when he murdered Robb. Get her on his side. Us her to quietly bring the lords of the North to his side and depose his father so Sansa can take the North, with he as her husband.

Plus for some extra sadism, he can get Sansa to participate in flaying Theon.
>>
>>62904030
>D&D have been asked by HBO to add more seasons in both to pad the time and to go over stuff they missed in earlier books
>no one cares about the books

your just wrong DESU
>>
>>62902578
He will not die because he's Azor Ahai
>When I search for Azor Ahai I only see Snow
He'll save Westeros and will marry Daenerys
>>
>>62904047
>an ass to her

When? When did he ever treat her poorly at all? He literally did lie about that to her though so what are you talking about? Why would he give a shit to begin with if she's happy or not though? She's literally useless outside for her name and her namesake won't go anywhere just because she's prissy. There's literally not a single reason for Ramsay to give a fuck. Especially when she's just an ungrateful bitch to begin with.
>>
>>62904061
>defending D&D

D&D just leave, we're all tired of your shit writing.
>>
>>62904066

>implying the others will not sweep down with the children of the forest and the other creatures of the old world, and wipe out the uppity andals and their new gods
>>
>>62904102
>implying they won't get stopped at the wall and nobody to the South will know or acknowledge what happened up North.
>>
>>62904101
this senpai
>>
File: Ramsay_and_yara.jpg (138 KB, 1178x896) Image search: [Google]
Ramsay_and_yara.jpg
138 KB, 1178x896
>>62902596
>best part of the show
He mutilated Theon and burns horses alive. You're sick.
>>
>>62904101
>>62904061
He is right. They have moved from "7 or 8" to "definitely 7" in the past couple years.
>>
>>62904631
#boltonlivesmatter

Seriously though he is fantastic.
>>
Idk but I want too see this edgy faggot get raped by barbarian cock and murdered
>>
>TFW the show will end before the books conclude

How does GRRM expect to sell? They expect hype?
>>
>>62902578
Snow confirmed for overmassing Ram-ram w/ Littledinger.

Sansa was a necessary casualty- she's safe. Snow turns on Vale.

Three way war for final chapter.
>>
>>62904631
>>62904728
His acting is superb. Show is shit. I hope for his future.
>>
>>62904774
he doesn't need money anymore, the success of the TV series has him set for the next 5 fives until he dies of a heart attack

he was fairly rich before the show actually, the books always sold well
>>
>>62903280
Mary Sue would imply he's loved by all.
>>
>>62903304
>Him and his whole cutting off genitals
this was left ambiguous in the books
>>
>>62903178
>feeling bad for freys
>>
>>62904858
No, it wasn't. It was implied he cut the whole dick off p hard.
>>
>>62902578
Why would they kill off the only well written character?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (140 KB, 1067x820) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
140 KB, 1067x820
>>62904728
>>62904811
He's basically Vlad the Impaler and you like him better than the girls?
That means you're gay, dude.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.