[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dododododododododoEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: wgbh boston logo.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wgbh boston logo.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
dododododododododoEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Mimi got wicked recked.jpg (52 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
Mimi got wicked recked.jpg
52 KB, 500x451
mfw I went by the WGBH building today
>>
>>62901646
Blast from the past! Thanks for the memory OP.
>>
Additional funding also provided by:
>>
is this the public television general?

who is excited for that new pbs drama?
>>
Where were you when Hooper was kill?
>>
File: pfizer.jpg (110 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
pfizer.jpg
110 KB, 500x335
>>62902779
Pfizer who are proud to support quality PBS programming like Arthur and many others.
>>
>>62902847
And by a grant from the Benjamin Goldstein-Herkowitz Foundation who remind you to always check your privilege.
>>
>>62901646
A close friend of family designed that logo and oversaw the creation of that most early 80's of production intros.

Now he's in charge of the graphics on the WGBH jumbotron on their new space building, among other things.

Just thought I'd share that.
>>
>>62902942
Seeing how those guys did those graphics before computers were in use everywhere is interesting. I was watching this documentary on youtube about this guy and his company that did a lot of 70s and 80s graphics in advertisements, Robert Abel, some really fascinating stuff.
>>
>>62903208
Do they discuss the Videotron 2000, or whatever it was called, in that? I thought I had some links but can't find em. I'll just google Robert Abel but do you have any links to offer?
>>
BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC BOARDS OF CANADA DIC
>>
>>62901646
COME ON A ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMA ZOOM
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>62905004
jesus, how fucking old are you?

I was thinking more Eugen Weber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlG1IKwRArk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.