[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm on season 18 right now, first episode. Since 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: gsfgf.png (1 MB, 1302x750) Image search: [Google]
gsfgf.png
1 MB, 1302x750
So I'm on season 18 right now, first episode.

Since 19 is the only one I've literally finished on my own, so I have 18 more seasons left to do.

Am I fucking lucky to not have watched it all this time in my life and then realize I'm missing out?

Should I go on season 1 in order or reverse? Is basically what I'm trying to ask, cause I'm too god damn high right now.
>>
>>62901330
Season 13 was p-good iiirc.
>>
>he gets to experience Fun Times With Weapons for the first time

Ah to be young again.

SUBURASHI CHIN CHIN MONO
>>
>>62901363
So people liked season 8, 19, and 13? I'm only going by /tv/'s standards right now
>>
>>62901330
I'd go in reverse. The last six seasons or so are amazing.
>>
>>62901390
just literally watch all of them senpai

every season has at least one gem of start to finish hilarity and most episodes will get a few laughs at least
>>
File: 1386659373532.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1386659373532.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>62901422
:D

I'm pretty good on not being critical with a show like this... I'm sure my life will soon watch them all in a month.
>>
>>62901330
season 1 in order, there are some subtle character developments as time goes by
>>
>>62901499
this desu

Although you could skip season 1 and 2 and not really miss much. The animation has aged terribly.
>>
People dump on it cause it's a staple. Just like they dump on Family Guy. And Leftovers. And Big Bang Theory.

Sitcoms die out of the gate constantly... If BBT sucked, it wouldn't be CBS' highest rated sitcom in 15 years. If Family Guy sucked, it wouldn't be the 3rd most watched series on Netflix. If South Park sucked, it wouldn't be in the middle of season fucking 18.

What this place has to say is not a valid opinion. It's anti-opinion and contrarian nonsense. Watch South Park from the pilot. You won't regret it.
>>
>watching in reverse

interesting, you get to see cartman get reverse flanderized
>>
The only thing I dislike going back is the voices, specifically Cartmans. I think they improved him with time
>>
>>62901876
>everything popular is good
Naw. You are an idiot.
>>
>>62901557
but Season 2 is one of the best seasons
>>
>>62901948
IQ 159 FUCBOI

U know shit. Sheldon 4 Lyfe.
>>
>>62901380
TAISETSUNOMONO PROTECT MY BALLS
>>
>>62901914
I loved Cartman's voice in the early seasons.

https://youtu.be/B-tq7mbTvrA?t=23s
>>
>>62901330

1-8

just like the simpsons
>>
i like the current season
>>
Am I the only one who liked the show better when it was just some asshole kids in a weird-ass town?

Sure, there was some social commentary in the early years, but the over time it has just gotten more and more on the nose, and I kind of miss the old days.

Maybe I'm just an old jaded fuck, or maybe the world has moved on, or maybe I'm taking crazy pills.
>>
>>62902501
l feel the same way, anon. South Park has lost its surrealist absurdism. South Park no longer feels like a small comfy redneck mountain town with all its crazy shenanigans, it feels like Denver 2.0.
>>
>>62901557
>skip season 2 because it no luk purty
Kill yourself
>>
>>62902686
lAMABOVETHELAW!
>>
>>62902501
They try to shoehurn Randy too much.
>>
chimpokemon
>>
>>62902907
This. That's why I think this season is doing better than the past few, the episodes that feature Randy prominently are balanced in how much they portray him versus the children and other characters.
>>
>>62901330
Why would you fucking watch the show in reverse? Just so that you can be confused and not know what the fuck is going on? I know it's an episodic show, but they still reference previous episodes. There's still events in previous episodes that affect later things in the show.
>>
>>62901913
You don't know what flanderized means. Shut up.
>>
Rainforest episode is the best one, I think it's in Season 3 or 4. Cartmanland is also around that time which is another great one
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.