[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By the third season, I was completely wasted all the time. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: alf.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
alf.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
By the third season, I was completely wasted all the time. I had lost all control of my bodily functions. They had to cut the crap out of my fur before each taping. But would I do it all again?
>>
>>62899605
probably one of the funniest things they did. Genius
>>
>>62899605
Early FG tv segments were great
>brady bunch
>little house on the prarie
>seinfeld
>Mhhmm
>one day at a time
>eight is enough
>>
>>62899922
Not a stickler for a tickler?
>>
>>62899922
>And Bea Arthur as Peter Griffin
>"YOU'RE A FOOL, JOE. A FOOL."
>>
File: FGDyingLying0002.jpg (23 KB, 312x232) Image search: [Google]
FGDyingLying0002.jpg
23 KB, 312x232
>If you don't put Coach back on the air, I'll be really upset. The skillful acting of Craig T. Nelson will be missed a lot. Signed Peter Griffin.
>Peter, come help me with the groceries.

>Craig T. Nelson!
>Are you Peter Griffin?
>Yes.
>Make it quick.
>>
>>62900226
>>62899922
I miss Peter being a TV junkie. I haven't seen many newer episodes but that aspect of his character seemed to be dropped when they brought it back from cancellation.
>>
>>62899605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8yNu5__kM
>>
>>62899922
>>62900334
also
>star trek/william shatner
>lifetime
>fake commercials
remember that time i pretended to be gay?
>caroline in the city

nearly every pre-titles sequence in the early seasons had some sort of tv parody
>>
>>62900382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSbYH9pvjQ&list=PLTXpCjiVr9EuSqrLisYesQ54Pil_jMk9r&index=7
>>
>>62899605
cutaway pleb humour
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.