[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me, or is this the most movie of movies? Each act,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Murder HIm.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Murder HIm.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
Is it just me, or is this the most movie of movies? Each act, the characters and their personalities, the reveals, the action, the music, etc.

It feels so by the book and cliche yet still engaging and attention grabbing. It also goes by quick.

Will Smith is the most movie of actors.
>>
I...get what you said strangely.
>>
>>62898427
>Movie of Movies
>Every Will Smith movie
>Every Tom Cruise movie
>Some Brad Pitt movies
>>
>>62898427
It was cool when Sonny winks at Will Smith.

That moment really stuck with me, it's a nice beat.
>>
>>62898427
That's how I feel about all of will smith's movies. Horribly generic and bland. And all his protagonists are the same undeniably good guy who wakes up in a cold sweat every night from dreaming of his haunted past.
>>
>>62898427
Yeah, it's like the perfect cyber-noir action flick. it almost feels like they picked out all the notes they had to hit and then hit them perfectly. Very formulaic but it works.
>>
>>62898705
This. OP, you could have said it was the most whitebread, safe or something film

>>62898878
He has done nothing of value

>7 pounds
>Pursuit of Happiness
>That sport drug one coming out
>After Earth
>Focus
All turds.
>>
>Detective Spooner, did I ever tell you about the time I threw Doctor Lanning out of a window? He was a good friend.
>>
File: True Detective.jpg (62 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
True Detective.jpg
62 KB, 600x431
>That, detective, is the right question of the day.
>>
>>62899037
even this guy's name is generic
>James Cromwell
pathetic
>>
>>62898977
iRobot and Pursuit of Happyness were good
>>
>>62898927
>cyber-noir action flick
What
It's not cyber anything, and it's certainly not fucking noir
>>
>>62898878
A friend of mine put it best when he said Smith always plays "the sensitive and funny nigger".
>>
I'm not very used to /tv/, what does "movie of movies" mean?
>>
What OP said didnt make a lick of sense, but I totally get it.

I think a better word is "safe"
>>
>>62899290
TDKR
>>
File: large.jpg?1273513361.jpg (112 KB, 431x336) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg?1273513361.jpg
112 KB, 431x336
If I, Robot is the most movie of movies, what is the most film of films? What about flick of flicks, or kino of kino?
>>
>>62899131
why isn't cyber a good descriptor?
>>
>>62899689
Fight Club, Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction, Das Leben der Anderen
>>
>>62899037
WHORES GET NOTHING
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.