[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's going to end up getting bit eventually isn't he...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: walking-dead.png (434 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead.png
434 KB, 720x404
He's going to end up getting bit eventually isn't he...
>>
doubt it
>>
>>62897837
Really? It would seem like a perfect end to his story imo. I mean, it is obvious that they will eventually pass it all on Carl.
>>
>killing Rick on Rick's show
I don't think so senpai.
>>
>>62897817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XdVefBj8UI
>>
>>62897865
show would end if rick died, don't think they would continue it. plus hes still alive in the comics and that's like another 4 season of material
>>
>>62897817
maybe in the last episode of the series finale

this show is literally nothing without rick
>>
Since this is the only walking dead thread, major spoilers for the next episode

GLENN CONFIRMED ALIVE
GLENN CONFIRMED ALIVE
GLENN CONFIRMED ALIVE
GLENN CONFIRMED ALIVE
http://thespoilingdeadfans.tumblr.com/post/133527993402/tsdf-official-episode-607-heads-up

Yes I know it's tumblr, but if you check all of their previous spoilers they've always been spot on
>>
>>62898071
The shitstorm that would come from him getting bit would be unimaginable.
>>
I'd prefer if they ended the series with him being alive but everyone else being dead.
>>
>>62898367
i'd prefer an entire series of just rick being alive and everyone else being dead
>>
>>62897817
Jesus is this show still airing? Who fucking cares.
>>
>>62897817
Even my leftist ultra-liberal feminist sister whose favourite characters are Michonne and Sasha has said that she would probably stop watching if they killed off Rick.

They're not gonna get rid of him any time soon.
>>
Rick is the quintessential alpha man. You're supposed to want to suck his cock in every scene. As such, people around him will drop like flies, while he cowboy's his way through another 6 series. Get used to more topless scenes too, as they will become desperate for female and gay viewership with Daryl Dicks on dying this season.
>>
>there are people who get excited for the start of each episode
>>
>>62898193
>spoiler for something so painfully obvious

Mind you, TWD fans are lowest common denominator retards..
>>
>>62898385
I agree lol
>>
ALL GLENN MUST DIE. ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.ALL GLENN MUST DIE.
>>
Do you guys agree that Glenn dying would have been the best thing ever? I think that the way he "went" should have been it, but no no no they're probably going to have him come back to life.
>>
>>62898490
It reminds me of how brilliant TWD game was with Christa. You're not entitled to closure in real life.
>>
>>62898609
If Beth hadn't died, yes.

Having Hershel, Beth and then Glenn die in such a short span of time is just poor writing in regard to Maggie.
>>
he'd probably Break Bad and become something he feared, and Curl would have to bash his shit in.
>>
>>62898710
>No mention of based Tyreese

Racist.
>>
>>62898193
It doesn't matter, everyone knows he won't make it past this season anyway, now that niggin is definitely coming.
>>
When the fuck is he gonna get his arm cut off?
>>
Also, what are the odds they show Carl getting raped?
>>
>>62898580
lol (crying emoji)
>>
The show will end with the conclusion of All Out War. That's basically the perfect time for a series finale.
>>
Guys what is the point of keeping Maggie alive? She doesn't do anything anymore?
>>
>>62898799
Tyreese had no significant connection to Maggie.
>>
>>62898469
Someones jealous they can't be happy about anything.
>>
>>62898193
Wow what a surprise didn't see that one coming omg
>>
>>62898193
War has changed
>>
>>62899112
She'll run the Hilltop community
>>
Rick is still in a coma and the decay of society is a metaphor for his own consciousness. This is why he hears voices of people who are dead and is never bitten or killed.
>>
>>62898991

low now

after he almost got his boipucci CLAIMED he definitely keeps a cork in his ass
>>
>>62898193
You hear his fucking voice over the walkie talkie at the end of the last episode
>>
>>62902286
No, that's Eugene
>>
>>62898414
This.
>>
File: dfsdfs.jpg (115 KB, 1125x615) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfs.jpg
115 KB, 1125x615
Will this "Wade" guy be a badass/competent Savior henchman or just another red shirt?

>don't change the subject asshole
>>
>>62902583
I heard Steven Ogg was on set as one of Negan's main henchmen and filmed for a fairly long amount of time, that might be him or at least a stand-in for the role (they made it a point of not showing his face at all). I doubt he'll just be a one-off, he'll probably be a regular for season 7 at least.
>>
File: morgan.jpg (40 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
morgan.jpg
40 KB, 876x493
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
>>
Every episode without Rick is a waste of resources and time
>>
>>62902707
but really...what did he mean by this
>>
I've been reading the comic the last couple of nights. I really like it and I feel like theres a lot of things they should have transferred to the show. I'm only around the 30th issue but it would have been cool for rick and tyreese to have the friendship they do in the comics. Or 'friendship" I guess they're not on very good terms where I am
>>
>>62902831

That bit when Rick opens up the jail door should have been in the show
>>
>>62902868
where they're like yo want some meatloaf?
>>
File: 1447655223956.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1447655223956.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>62902831
>mfw that entire Beth/Hospital OC garbage wasn't in the comic
>>
>>62903010
Say what now?
I really wanna read the comics. Where can I torrent them?
>>
>>62903163
http://www.omgbeaupeep.com/comics/The_Walking_Dead/
>>
>>62903010
hershels daughters tho holy shit that was crazy
and maggie with the lesbo haircut whats up with that
>>
>>62897817
>all characters dies except carl
BRAVISSIMO Frank Darabont
>>
File: 1424938511616.jpg (3 MB, 1653x2384) Image search: [Google]
1424938511616.jpg
3 MB, 1653x2384
>>62902723
it's been so long. thankfully this episode he seems to be featured quite a bit. I hope it is an exciting episode. and I hope he can at least slip Jessie a bit of dick
>>
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>62898193
>Rick under the tank
>Undead keep coming
>Iwo Jima climbs under the dumpster
>Undead just give up
>>
>>62897817

Never.

His story arc in the comics makes him the savior of humanity.
>>
>>62903273
Thanks.
>>
>>62898193
>the thing everyone knew from the literal second they showed NICK GUTS
Wow, I can't believe this shocking news!
>>
>>62902687

I really want the Saviors to be badass and competent, but I don't I'm going to get that seeing as how Sasha and Abe took out the other group pretty easily(who can stand against Abe though desu) and that fat idiot someone got bite by the smashed rock zombie.

Their dialogue was great though

>"he only wants ass that's willing, ya know?"
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.