[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some genuinely well done moments in horror movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot00095.png (506 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00095.png
506 KB, 1280x696
What are some genuinely well done moments in horror movies?
>>
File: b1fs92s[1].png (219 KB, 1064x528) Image search: [Google]
b1fs92s[1].png
219 KB, 1064x528
>>
>>62896849
fucking shit myself here
>>
>>62896849
Didn't The Stangers do the same shit?
God "It Follows" sucked and yet everyone loves it.
>>
File: insidious.jpg (31 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
insidious.jpg
31 KB, 856x482
movie was ok but this scene was excellent
>>
>>62896891
I don't think you have any fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>62896808
What is this from?
>>
>>62896849
indeed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirEyRaA2B4
>>
>>62897000
The Ring I think
>>
>>62897000
The Ring
>>
File: 5436346.gif (1 MB, 404x161) Image search: [Google]
5436346.gif
1 MB, 404x161
>>62896892
>darth maul jumpscare

Ehhh.. I think the scene where it was sharpening its claws was much scarier. The one where he was listening to Tiny Tim and the kid whispered "H-he can see us...!" and then the guy turned around and saw him staring them.

I also liked the dream scene where the woman asked what does it want, and the creature made that stuttery movement and pointed towards the kid. Picture related.
>>
>>62897135
am I the only one that found the Tiny Tim scene with the dancing boy really creepy? I showed it to some friends yeah right [ /spoiler] and they thought it was stupid
>>
The ending of Sleepaway Camp.
>>
File: walken.gif (2 MB, 326x210) Image search: [Google]
walken.gif
2 MB, 326x210
The book was crazy, the movie is just bat shit insane and all over the place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjXo_sHQ

One of the best Christopher Walken roles. The clip I linked is probably the scariest one in the whole movie, so if you can stomach that you can watch the rest of the movie with ease. The rest of the movie is really absurd and hilarious.
>>
inland empire's face in the hall

kairo' ghost in the basement

ending of blair witch project
>>
>>62897268
That's a good one. I was watching through some slasher movies I hadn't seen before, and I thought Sleepaway Camp was just going to be another generic slasher, which it was for the most part. The ending it builds up really makes the whole movie worth watching, it genuinely creeped me out and kept me up at night.
>>
The Taking of Deborah Logan was okay but it's got that one scene, you know the one.

Also, Viggo Mortensen in The Prophecy, I know he pretty much owned as Satan throughout but specifically in his final scene where he's covered in blood and his voice changes. He fucking nails Satan as the devious trickster who's almost likeable but ultimately holy shit he never stops being evil.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.