[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Which show should I watch? I've seen Game of Thrones,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (616 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
616 KB, 1280x720
>Which show should I watch? I've seen Game of Thrones, The Wire and Breaking bad
>>
>>62894795
Bella and the Bulldogs
>>
>>62894795
Well considering you have such shit taste, I'd say you've come to the right place.
>>
Generation Kill
>>
why are you quoting me
>>
Louie
>>
>>62894795
>Game of Thrones, The Wire and Breaking bad
literally the reddit trinity
>>
>>62894795
The Sopranos
>>
sons of anarchy or sapranos
>>
>>62894981

literally le kill yourself

how can you retards not go 10 minutes without mentioning a website and then at the same time pretend like you hate everything about it and everyone who uses it

>>62894897

came here to recommend this one. also Rome

also band of brothers
>>
better call saul
>>
>mfw I'm actually just taking the piss and nobody got it
>mfw I've watched 100+ shows including all the ones recommended

I'll just go kill myself
>>
>>62895057
Good idea senpai
>>
>>62894795
I'll make it easy for you, just watch anything other than deadwood, twin peaks, and rectify
>>
Mad Men
>>
>>62895097
Dude... is this the chick from The Town?
>>
Sopranos is universally. Agreed as the #1 show of all time
>>
>>62895177
You mean Seinfeld
Sopranos is more of a show than a series
>>
>>62895225
Seinfeld is not even the best in its genre which is comedies, Even Friends is better.
>>
>>62894795
Nothing, just take half a cyanide pill instead and die a slow and painful death. You deserve it.
>>
>>62895225
Sopranos is a program, Wire is a series, Seinfeld is a show.
>>
>>62894795
Alf. Dat dark ending will get you twisted senpai.
>>
>>62895253
How long have you been 16?
>>
Friday Night Lights.

2 anons were talking about it yesterday, so I gave the first few episodes a watch. It's actually very very good. Thank you based /tv/.
>>
>>62895018
spotted the redditor
>>
>>62895775
that's a very reddit thing to say
>>
iZombie

it's insanely good
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.