[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does /tv/ speculate this movie is going to turn out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (42 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42 KB, 720x1080
So how does /tv/ speculate this movie is going to turn out?

I think it will be a pretty fun popcorn flick.
>>
>>62894738
It's whitewashed trash and not historically accurate to the race of people that lived there during that time. I will be boycotting it. Fuck Hollywood.
>>
>>62894763
>not historically accurate to the race of people that lived there during that time.
This is bait right? It's fantasy you know.
>>
>>62894763

WE
>>
>>62894780
Doesn't cut it. It should be historically accurate to the times they lived in, the people there were darker skinned, not pale as fuck with perfectly straight teeth and combed hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (856 KB, 1327x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
856 KB, 1327x2048
>>62894738

Watching it for the boipussy senpai
>>
>>62894738
>Another Gladiator clone
>>
>>62894821
After what just happened do you really think people are going to watch a movie with Sand Niggers in it?
>>
>>62894738
It looks like a video game adaptation.
>>
>>62894738
you should be able to see feathers under his arms, what the fuck?
>>
>>62895203
Idk maybe they are attached to his arms.
>>
>>62894862

Have you even seen Gladiator
>>
>>62894738
probably just as bad/good as clash of the titans
>>
>>62895019
Looks more like some anime adaptation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.