[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated works thread Season 1 was slow but the writing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rsz_270439-1.jpg (63 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
rsz_270439-1.jpg
63 KB, 320x480
Underrated works thread

Season 1 was slow but the writing this season has been impactful
>>
>>62893374
is that McNulty?
>>
Noah did nothing wrong.
>>
>>62893374

the writing is a joke, just one cliche and ridiculous plot point after the next, it's absurd
>>
>>62893447
Allison (the whoooore)bitching about the characters death enraged me,Noah is really fucked up though by marrying a hoe
>>
The first half of the first season was pretty good. Then they dragged it out and left us with a shitty cliff hanger. I'm just watching to see how it plays out.
>>
File: youretheworst.jpg (44 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
youretheworst.jpg
44 KB, 575x323
>>62893374
This is the best show that people aren't watching.
>>
>>62893374
McNulty is annoying and the only thing more obnoxious is Allison.
Emergency room mom deserves better
>>
>>62893447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-FLwonazA
>>
the tape of scotty saying "that's our baby" (actually referring to the nightclub) will be used to establish motive for noah. they're going to make it look like noah murdered scotty for fucking Allison/getting her pregnant.

in reality Whitney killed scotty. noah knows this, he didn't hit a dear at all, he's just covering for whitney. but he can't say anything because it's his daughter.

noah is certain the baby is his, so he asks them to do a dna test to prove it. season ends on a cliffhanger with the revelation that it's actually cole's baby.
>>
>>62895689

That's not cliffhanger. That ends the show
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.