[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw Mockingjay Pt. 2. Ax me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hungergames.jpg (61 KB, 660x411) Image search: [Google]
hungergames.jpg
61 KB, 660x411
Saw Mockingjay Pt. 2. Ax me anything.
>>
>>62890236
It's good?
>>
>>62890236
On a scale of 1 to Rob Schneider, how fucking gay are you?
>>
>>62890656
It was enjoyable. Not the best of the series. I never read the books, but some of the things came to a close kind of unceremoniously. I didn't care for the Peeta Manchurian candidate bullshit subplot, it was just awkward and pointless. But the fx were really awesome and there were some cool big moments. I'd give it a 6.5/10 probably, but as just a mindless popcorn flick, 7/10.
>>
Just saw it too. It was a solid 6/10. Ending was anticlimactic. Jlaw looked hot as fuck.
>>
File: 425_jena_malone_hungergames.jpg (83 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
425_jena_malone_hungergames.jpg
83 KB, 425x638
>>62891508
She did. I even liked half-shaved head chick and I love Jena Malone's character, even if she was barely in the last two.
>>
I just saw it, overall it's good. Could have done with more action but the very end was just unnecessary... Ruined it for me.
>>
>>62891673
/tv/ has fucking ruined me.
>Katniss tells her little baby "there are far worse games"
>expect her to look at the camera and say "the Hunger Games" and fade to black
>>
>>62891793
>In The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, you win or you die
>>
Read the last page of the book in a bookstore recently. Proper shite
>>
>>62891946
the epilogue where she's talking to her babby?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.