[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OP is a faggot kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 20151120_205638.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151120_205638.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>OP is a faggot kek
>>
prequels are best
>>
i wonder how confused people were back when they saw empire strikes back for the first time, seeing "Episode V" on the title when it was just the second film.
>>
Are you saying "OP is a faggot kek", or "OP is a faggot kek"?
>>
Don't you dare watch Episode III without having seen The Clone Wars movie and then the Clone Wars 7 seasons series!
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 900x948
>>62889726
>1984+31
>still watching star wars
>>
>>62889784
pretty sure he means "OP is a faggot kek"
>>
>>62889767
Assuming you aren't trolling: It was released simply as "The Empire Strikes Back"
>>
>>62889859
no i mean in the movie itself, with the crawl, in the beginning. it said episode V back then.
new hope didn't have it, it started with empire strikes back afaik.
>>
>>62889859
why would i be trolling.
>>
>>62889820
>iFaggot
>>
>>62889767
people thought that they missed 3 other flicks
>>
>>62890046
Are you trolling, or really this stupid?
>>
>>62889726
what do you think this is, snapchat?
>"watching star wars with le bf, i am such a geek"
fuck off to reddit you fucking normie
>>
>>62890188
no? in the crawl of the movie it says episode V, i'm wondering what the audience thought of that. never really though of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_4WaPbbK0

do you people not know this?

>62890178
i bet some of the casual audience could have thought that, but the nerds must have been confused. i don't think it was marketed as ep V.
>>
>>62890259
found some on time magazine
>Cinema: Cinema, May 19, 1980
>The very first surprise in The Empire Strikes Back comes in the opening credits: the movie is identified as Episode V. Since it is the immediate sequel to the original Star Wars, that opus has been retitled Star Wars: Episode IV, raising a meteor shower of questions. The answers: Lucas has begun his space saga in the middle, and both pictures are the centerpieces of a projected nine-part series. The remaining movies, fore and aft, have not yet been laid out in detail, but Lucas has the framework, a kind of history of what happened in that galaxy long ago and...

must have been weird
>>
File: 1445477474416.jpg (76 KB, 595x413) Image search: [Google]
1445477474416.jpg
76 KB, 595x413
Look at these posts:
>>62889859
>>62890188
This is what happens when /r/DarthJarJar links here.
>>
>>62890449
funny how that guy called me stupid though. pretty typical of /tv/ 2bh. hope he learned his lesson.
>>
>>62889767
People panicked. I was picnicking and panicking.
>>
I'm watching the prequel trilogy to see if there are at least some things to enjoy. The Jar Jar Was Supposed To Be Evip Theory makes it better and I think the young Anakin actor is quite alright. It kinda fits the character .. adventurous, gets easily excited by adrenaline
>>
Stupid screenwriter idea: anakin is a jesus figure, there never was a dad LMAO
>>
OP is a faggot, kek
>>
>>62889767
Why? Don't you wonder what they've had thought going to see Star Wars and episode IV comes up?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.