[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate this movie? And what makes it "reddit"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 480x720
Why do you guys hate this movie? And what makes it "reddit"? You can say that it's "LITERALLY REDDITS FAVORITE MOVIE!", but literally if you check the past "/tv/'s favorite films", it always ranks extremely high, and it tops the list on the 2012 one I'm pretty sure. And you can't deny that it's not a significant film in cinematic history. Explain yourself.
>>
I think you need to explain yourself for referring to it as both a 'movie', 'film', and 'cinematic' in the same post. Which is it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-04-28-01-34-18.jpg (308 KB, 1135x1074) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-28-01-34-18.jpg
308 KB, 1135x1074
>>62889648
reddit = popular, successful ...
/tv/ is too deep you see.
>>
/tv/ has been under reddit occupation since the capeshit Boom of 2008. The authentic posters stand film and fight the reddit menace but they will always be outnumbered. This is why you get so many threads about crap like superhero movies, Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad. The tides of reddit flood this board but they will always break against authentic /tv/.
>>
>>62889679
Fuck off.

>>62889648
They hate it because it's popular. It's best not to discuss it.
>>
File: mmm.gif (498 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
mmm.gif
498 KB, 500x314
>>
>>62889679
My bad, I meant to say "kino".
>>
but i'm trying Ringo. i'm trying real hard to be the big guy.
>>
>>62889648
I just saw it this year and it exceeded my expectations. I was really expecting a shit movie /tv/.
>>
>>62889648
I find it subjectively without substance, and it only still exists in culture as a reference for quoting. Also the most "epic" part is word for word stolen by Tarantino.
>>
>>62889716
Hot! Hot! Hot! I love Quentin Tarantino and sexy men with foot fetishes AND I'm a blk girl....ok going to go masturbate now! Lol
>>
>>62889773
Thank you for actually bringing up a point and not say "DUDE REDDIT LMAO!"
>>
>>62889707
>/tv/ has been under reddit occupation since the capeshit Boom of 2008
reddit was barely a thing in 2008
>>
It's like Fight Club, it's a cool movie that has been embraced and absorbed and fetishized and imitated by the masses of the uncool. It's tough to watch it on its own terms anymore, al you can think about is that faggot in high school who showed off his "Bad Mother Fucker" wallet and dressed up like Vincent every year for Halloween. Your own enjoyment is tainted in the shadow of his louder, faggier enjoyment.
>>
File: 1447839357124.jpg (2 MB, 1995x4839) Image search: [Google]
1447839357124.jpg
2 MB, 1995x4839
>>62889648
>Why do you guys hate this movie?

We don't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.