[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies you never bothered to watch on the grounds that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
ITT: movies you never bothered to watch on the grounds that they seem to be trash
>>
die hard
>>
>>62888798
>>62888846

both of you are fucking up, go watch these movies
>>
>>62888798
>>62888846

You're trash
>>
>>62888798
This book/movie is awesome.

>b-but it's popular and mainstream so therefor it can't possible be good
Eat a dick contrarians.
>>
The Matrix Trilogy.
>>
Citizen Kane
>>
Read the synopsis didn't appeal to me and I don't understand how it could keep someones attention for two hours and a half quite frankly
>>
>>62889022
It's not really good indeed. Not bad but pretty bland.
>>
2001 space oddysey
>>
>>62889022
>>62889065
Back to the kitchen
>>
>>62888798
Cool Cat Saves The Kids
>>
Brokeback Mtn. Seemed boring desu.
>>
Probably gonna be the new Star Wars.

People will see it in the theater and rant about how bad it is for months on end. Then when the bluray comes out I'll likely dl a scene copy and never watch it.
>>
File: tumblr_nx7sk7BOXj1uipr8ko1_400.gif (236 KB, 380x201) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7sk7BOXj1uipr8ko1_400.gif
236 KB, 380x201
I couldn't finish fight club. It was so awful. And the idea is just ridiculous: beating the shit out of eachother makes you some kind of primal man? No, it just makes you a dumb fucking animal. yeah and I know about the shocking plot twist. Wow. Still a shitty movie.
>>
New star wars
godfather part 2
inside out
Any of the avengers
fantastic 4
>>
Fight club is a decent film, I can't believe people actually let /tv/ shape their opinions.
>>
>>62889259
Of course my good sir! True gentleman argue star wars and superhero movies on internet image boards
>>
>>62888798
I expected this to be a masterpiece, i saw the plot twist coming in the first 30min of the film. Dumb movie.
>>
>>62889259
>And the idea is just ridiculous: beating the shit out of eachother makes you some kind of primal man

I'm not a Fincher fan and disliked Fight Club, but I'm pretty sure he didn't want us to take that part seriously. The idea is that Brad Pitt's character looks cool and everything by criticizing the society and saying it's shallow, but what teenagers fail to realize is that Pitt is as shallow as the society he blamed. Being cool and edgy doesn't make you deep and intelligent.
>>
>>62888944
It's a victim of its fanbase if anything. People misinterpret what it is saying, spread their retarded interpretation, and everyone else comes away thinking that it has much less depth than it actually does. It's not a great film or anything, but it is really good.
>>
>>62889380

Fincher's sense of humor is just too dry, dark and deadpan for a lot of people. Fight Club was intended as a dark comedy, just like Gone Girl, but lots of people don't see them that way
>>
>>62889503
I can see fight club, but how is gone girl a dark comedy?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.