[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>John Malkovich and Robert Rodriguez Have Made A Movie No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 2115.jpg (67 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
2115.jpg
67 KB, 800x534
>John Malkovich and Robert Rodriguez Have Made A Movie No One Will See For 100 Years
https://youtu.be/tIu_R-tCFSM
How can we get to see it bros? I don't want to die.
>>
Break in, steal it and upload it to the internet so everyone can see it.

Fight the power Anon.
>>
One more stupid thriller to watch when I'm 119
>>
>>62888686
>Getting baited into believing it exists and is real

It's just viral marketing, for a fucking cognac company too. You're actually helping spreading their advertisement, good job I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
I hope no one has to see another crappy Robert Rodriguez movie.
>>
>>62888686
I'm HYPE as fuck to be quite honest with you, family.
>>
File: 1407558764113.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1407558764113.gif
480 KB, 206x196
>movie comes out 100 years later
>its shit
>>
p sure this isn't even real
>>
>>62890267
>100 years into the future
With the way society is heading I'm sure miley cyrus songs and joss whedon flicks will be the height of classical culture at that point.
>>
>>62890350
Of course, she was the greatest presidentress the United Americas has ever known.
>>
>>62890139
The ads are winning
>>
Does OP know he's an ad?
>>
>>62888686
Chill out. Our entire generation will be put into robots someday and we will be practically invincible. As long as you don't die early you will never die.
>>
>>62888686
>Robert Rodriguez
I feel sorry for these future people.
>>
>My name was John
right in my emotions
>>
Most if not all of us will be dead, probably for decades

sadfrog.avi
>>
If Boyhood was so great after 12 years

Imagine how good this will be after 100!
>>
File: 1412718503740.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412718503740.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>62891014
>>
>no niggers in the future

Bravo, Rodriguez
>>
>>62888686
You're such a kid. It's the oldest trick in the book: increase demand for something by telling people they can't have it.
>>
>>62888686
lmao, the world will look nothing like that in 100 years

how ridiculous
>>
>Robert Rodriguez

Good, he has literally never made anything good and just plain sucks.
>>
>live in the future
>movie arrives from the past
>it's a robert rodriguez flick
>trash it without watching

that's the most likely scenario here
>>
>>62891973
Back to pol, shitlord
>>
>>62892071

The race wars are coming soon so you're fucked, nigger.
>>
If someone were to age a movie 100 years it wouldn't be full of CGI anf about what the future looks like. Most likely itd be a movie showing the 2010's WITHOUT CGI. That way instead of recReating the past with CGI. It's an accurate depiction.
>>
>>62888686
>Robert Rodriguez

And nothing of value was lost

Hes a hack
>>
we should get /k/ to raid the vault and bring us the film now
>>
File: J_Mal-impressive.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
J_Mal-impressive.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>62888686
I feel kind of bad for those other actors.
>Hey, would you like to co-star in a Robert Rodriguez movie? This could be a big jump in your career.
>It's really ground breaking the concept is something that's never been done in film history.
>John Malkovich is already signed as the lead role.
>It won't be released for a hundred years.
>>
>>62888686
malkovich is the most pretentious cunt working today
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.