[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you save someone like her if you could?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Lilja_4ever_(2003).jpg (32 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
Lilja_4ever_(2003).jpg
32 KB, 350x466
Would you save someone like her if you could?
>>
If she was qt
>>
File: a.jpg (178 KB, 995x560) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
178 KB, 995x560
Lilya 4-ever
>>
Yeah, but she'd better put out.
>>
is this a new meme? I've been seeing it a lot lately and am wondering if I should watch it
>>
>>62889903
really? jesus christ
>>
Jesus i remember this one. I watched it 10 years ago when i was 13. My mom got it from a newspaper. It reflects life in one of Russias poor neighbourhoods pretty realistically and what happens to poor pretty girls with no job or family
>>
>>62888624
Of course, rescuing a QT from a shit life/suicide would be amazing. I'll probably settle for some used up whore who's had too many cocks in her and needs someone to provide for her desu.
>>
>>62889954
it was made in the 90s hows it a meme
Anyway i watched it (well most of it i have a short attention span and cant finish movies) and it seemed good
>>
>>62889954
It's been /tv/core for a while
>>
Just google Russian mail order brides. Broken people are not hard to find.
>>
What are some more movies with poverty and 90s euro dance music? I've seen Trainspotting.
>>
i did. i let her live with me for free and didn't even expect sex back (although we did fuck when we first met on our first date), we are great friends now and she pays rent.
>>
Of course I'd save some poor cutie. It's not a question, it's a dream.
>>
>>62888624
I dont know how to be honest, I mean if I would live there I would probably be fucked up anyway and if I dont live there and dont know her I cant save her either, only option is if I wouldve been a customer, but I dont see how I would feel morally obliged to save a girl if I want to fuck her.

But I would if I was rich and knew about girls like her
>>
File: 1390805263478.jpg (130 KB, 1258x1050) Image search: [Google]
1390805263478.jpg
130 KB, 1258x1050
>didn't know anything about it
>watching this expecting cute russian girl trying to become a superstar or something
>>
File: tumblr_nxz0fgoVrI1qbxo6jo1_1280.jpg (100 KB, 788x515) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxz0fgoVrI1qbxo6jo1_1280.jpg
100 KB, 788x515
>>62888624
ppl are confusing "save" with "keep as a prisoner gf under agreed-upon circumstances" as if she would choose bondage with anon over forced prostitution (well hey i may ba a retarded slob but it's better than sexual slavery)
>>
>>62892259
I'm not a slob you meanie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.