[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best Bond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: james_bond.jpg (50 KB, 600x291) Image search: [Google]
james_bond.jpg
50 KB, 600x291
Who is the best Bond?
>>
File: Peter-Sellers-Check-Suit-3.jpg (111 KB, 1325x673) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Sellers-Check-Suit-3.jpg
111 KB, 1325x673
>>62887675
Peter Sellers
>>
I think Timothy Dalton was spot on.
>>
>>62887675
the one your mom fucked
>>
>>62887675
Brosnan > Dalton > Connery
Both Brosnan and Dalton needed better movies though.
>>
Niven.
>>
Craig
>>
Brosnan was the one I thought looked the most like 007. But his movies were kinda boring
>>
Dalton. My heart aches that wasn't able to become bond earlier.
>>
Is the next Bond going to be bald?
>>
Brozzy
>>
>>62887675
its moore>connery>brosnan>that other guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dalton

they seriously fucked it up with craig, its not the actor's fault , they wrote a character with no charm, non of that spy charisma. its all guns blazing , all the time.

dalton was too emotional
>>
>>62887675
Dalton > Moore > Connery > Lazenby > Craig > Brosnan

moore actually showed varitey of emotions in movies like spy and eyes, Lazenby is underrated escpecially taking into account the ending of his movie . Brosnan went to shit after TND
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
What are the criteria for best?
>>
Dalton is Fleming's words come to life.
>>
>>62887814
Kinda this. I'm disappointed Dalton didn't end up making more movies.
>>
Dalton is best bond and a great actor in general. His versatility (Penny Dreadful, Simon Skinner in Hot Fuzz, Mr. Pricklepants in Toy Story 3, Bond, etc.) is awesome.

It's a shame he hasn't been acting recently. He really is a delightful actor.
>>
File: goldeneye-boris.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
goldeneye-boris.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
>>62887675
Pierce Brosnan was the best and there is nothing you can say that will change my mind.
>>
The black one will be the best.
>>
What is Bond supposed to be like? Ian Flemming wrote childrens books. He's supposed to be over the top. An over-the-top caricature of a spy. A fantasy. I think Brosnon did it best. Maybe Connery. Sick of the grimdark Bond. If you want spies without martinis and ridiculous shootouts, go for John le Carre
>>
File: EE8.jpg (23 KB, 491x500) Image search: [Google]
EE8.jpg
23 KB, 491x500
>>
Timothy Dalton is the best, and if he hadnt dropped out of Goldeneye most would recognize that
>>
>>62887675
Timmy Dalton, The Living Daylights is GOAT familia
>>
>>62891025

Why did he drop out?
>>
In terms of realism and Ian Fleming's vision of Bond:
1. Timothy Dalton
2. Daniel Craig
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. Sean Connery
5. Roger Moore
6. George Lazenby

In terms of cinematic suave Bond we all know and love:
1. Sean Connery
2. Roger Moore
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. George Lazenby
5. Timothy Dalton
6. Daniel Craig
>>
>>62891052
think he was just sick of how long everything was taking because of legal battles
>>
>>62891052
lawsuit happened after LTK because french company was illegally playing bond films on tv. by that end, GE was getting written with him in mind (explains the darker tone from other brosnans films and familiar themes of personal venegence and friendship) by then, Dalton was tired of the role and left, surprisingly many bond actors leave because they just grow tired of the role
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.