[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside Out Emotions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: insideout.jpg (185 KB, 720x805) Image search: [Google]
insideout.jpg
185 KB, 720x805
Is there a deeper meaning to this?
>>
DUDE FEMALES ARE LOGICAL, DECISIVE AND ACCOUNTABLE WHILE MALES ARE DUMB, ANGRY AND STUPID LMAO
>>
Because she hasn't hit puberty yet, it doesn't go any deeper than that
>>
>>62882938
Because she is gender fluid
>>
Shes a combination of her parents emotions. Not really deep
>>
>anger is a short male

Thanks for perpetuating heightist stereotypes, Hollywood.
>>
>>62882938
I haven't seen this, but I would assume the mom and dad emotions are only sparingly used where the girl's emotions are main characters.

Making the secondary emotion sets look exactly like the mom and dad, down to the mustaches and glasses, probably made the situation less confusing to the children watching it.
>>
>>62882938
A diverse main cast is more fun. An all female cast would be a harder sell.
>>
File: 1024x1024.0.0.jpg (90 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.0.0.jpg
90 KB, 1600x900
>>62882966
Because all children are gender fluid.
>>
>>62883039
THEY ARE LIKE PUTTY IN YOUR HANDS; YOU CAN MOLD THEM
>>
>>62882980
>>62883032
>>
>>62883032
This
>>
>>62882938
Itt- OP desperately seeks validation for his mental illness in a children's cartoon
>>
>>62883039
>>62883057
Rape is never ok you guys, even if its a child.
>>
>>62882966

My semen is gender fluid
>>
>>62883146
>even if its a child

Bad wording, Jared. Go with "especially" next time.
>>
>all of mom's emotions have glasses
>none of dad's emotions have glasses
>Riley's emotions all don't have glasses except Sadness

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
There have been hundreds of threats like this one, get over it, it's because

This
>>62883005
>the mom and dad emotions are only sparingly used where the girl's emotions are main characters.
>Making the secondary emotion sets look exactly like the mom and dad, down to the mustaches and glasses, probably made the situation less confusing to the children watching it.

Plus This
>>62883032
>A diverse main cast is more fun. An all female cast would be a harder sell.
>>
File: 2015-06-12-sleepover-page-5.jpg (390 KB, 950x1343) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-12-sleepover-page-5.jpg
390 KB, 950x1343
Looking at the mom the only feeling I can experience is lust tbqh family
>>
>>62883695
looks like based Shad
>>
>>62883715
He did a comic with Riley and Violet experimenting

Waiting on him doing more
>>
>>62884807

pls link
>>
>>62884836
http://www.shadbase.com/sleepover/
>>
>>62883321
they have tumblr in their heads
>>
>>62882938
>Mom's emotions: the View
>Dad's emotions: Sports Center or whatever sports show

>Little Girl's emotions: the actual prototypical emotion set that Pixar workshopped into the ground

That's why the girl's seem over designed, she has the most general theme and also they are main characters.
>>
>>62883391
I like how your post is other posts only repeated. Not even reworded in your own words, just literally copy and paste. You're doing an awesome job.
>>
The better question is why all of mom's emotions have the same hair unlike the other's emotions.
>>
>>62885106
Stupid question. It's to establish identity with most notable feature.

Just like how all the dad emotions have the stache.
>>
>2 male emotion 3 female
She's only going to be bi instead of full on lesbian?
>>
This movie is so fucking overrated. There are so many plotholes and plenty of stuff that doesn't make any sense. Average at best.
I understand that it's movie for kids but there are plenty of movies for kids out there that are 10 times better than Inside Out.
>>
>>62885453
She'll experiment with Chad and Jeremy behind the bleachers in high school. Full on lesbian comes later.
>>
>>62882950
Sick of this meme

I discard every show that falls under this category and sadly there are many of them.
>>
>>62882938
>brown eyed parents
>blue eyed kid
>>
>>62885696
I thought blue eyes were a recessive gene.
>>
>>62885757

>Not being able to spot mentally retarded assmad /pol/bese shills from a mile a way at this point
>Responding to them
>Even acknowledging them as human

Just stop
>>
>>62885696
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>62882998
>angry manlet confirms its own stereotype
>>
>>62885788
Just making conversation. I guess I can take that as a compliment, not knowing /pol/ well or even /tv/ for that matter.
>>
>>62885757
Which means that both parents need direct ancestry with a blue-eyed person on at least one side and a 25% take chance. Or, OR, OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR, C U C K.
>>
>>62885696
>>62885757

>The brown eye form of the eye color gene (or allele) is dominant, whereas the blue eye allele is recessive. If both parents have brown eyes yet carry the allele for blue eyes, a quarter of the children will have blue eyes, and three quarters will have brown eyes.

As for her blonde hair it will probably get even darker as she gets older.
>>
>>62885836
Back to /ck/ with you, honey.
>>
>>62883321
It means that people with glasses are short pathetic fat and sad
>>
Disgusting subtle SJWism
>>
Man without tumblr this would just seem like a cute theory but because of this whole SJW shit I feel like I have to reject the idea.
>>
I want to fuck Disgust up the pooper. That is all.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.