[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly do you think the next James Bond movie will tank if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Roose Bolton.jpg (45 KB, 620x569) Image search: [Google]
Roose Bolton.jpg
45 KB, 620x569
How badly do you think the next James Bond movie will tank if they go full retard and cast a black man for James?
>>
>>62877176
Craig is doing one more.

But if they do cast a black man as Bond, I will be boycotting it. I'm not even a fucking racist, it's the fucking fact that Bond was written as a white British dude. I don't want a fucking reboot of The Matrix with a white Morpheous.

Fuck this forced diversity pandering shit.
>>
All the liberals and SJWs will run to it and shout "RACISM" to anyone that doesn't like the black actor.

Will it tank though? I hope so, but we live in a pretty politically correct time period so it may not.
>>
>>62877285
It will tank, just like the Polynesian Disney princess will never ever match Frozen at the box office. Racism will be blamed as to why little white girls (and little brown and black girls) prefer Elsa over her.
>>
>>62877285
I'm a Liberal, and believe me, I don't accept a Black Bond. You're talking about the ultra leftie nutcase progressive SJWs who have been calling themselves Liberals.
>>
>>62877271
>it's the fucking fact that Bond was written as a white British dude
Also, there's plenty of room for a new secret agent that is completely original. Cruise played Ethan Hunt in Mission Impossible. Same with Damon with the whole Bourne franchise.

The whole "black Bond" movement is a thing the PC crowd dreamed up to annoy everyone while proudly proclaiming themselves as NOT RACIST.
>>
>>62877339
Yeah.
There's a difference between LIBERAL liberals and liberals. Same for CONSERVATIVE conservatives.

Like the difference between a black man and a nigger. It sounds harsh, but there is a difference.
>>
>>62877176
>How badly do you think the next Jane Bond movie will tank if they go full retard and cast a black woman for Jane?
>>
>>62877429
Jane is not James.
>>
>>62877400
I wish they would just make a Felix Leiter movie with Jeffery Rush and have Bond show up in a few scenes. Felix is supposed to be the American version of 007 anyway.
>>
>>62877463
*Wright

Sorry, I'm retarded
>>
File: 1447802900809.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1447802900809.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>62877339
>>62877412
Don't be fooled by these fgts /tv/. Pic very related.
>>
>>62877460
a woman can be a womanizing superspy too, don't be misogynist.
>>
>>62877481
Yes, you ironic shitposter, but James Bond is a way more recognisable character.

It'd be like saying Minnie Mouse is the main character of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
>>
I wouldn't have any problem with it and neither would most normal people in the western world.

But that alone won't stop it bombing in that sweet, sweet east Asian market Hollywood loves targeting nowadays.
>>
>>62877550
>and neither would most normal people in the western world.
Bullshit, they'll pretend they love it as much as Connery or Brosnan or Craig, but they won't, and the numbers don't lie. You can't argue with economics. The Asian market AND the Western market will react negatively, because they will (wrongly) assume that a black James Bond will equal a handsome white James Bond at the box office.

Same shit will happen with the female Ghostbusters.
>>
>>62877176
They are forcing that sheboon sidekick, no need.
>>
They already made Miss Moneypenny a filthy nigger lady, how much more fucking damage can they do to this franchise
>>
>>62877176
I want to see it happen just because I know it won't make the SJW shitters shut the fuck up but will instead only make them louder as they scream about how the general audience is racist.
>>
>>62877550
>neither would most normal people in the western world

Normal people do not enjoy being replaced by niggers, I'm sorry to say, my man. You are the one who is not normal for having no sense of the bounds of your own ethnic identity.
>>
>>62877176
goddamn daniel craig is so simian in appearance
>>
Create your own black secret bong agent franchise.
>>
thankfully, hes doing one more film. (contracts people, look them up).

by which point, Idris elba (final craig film out 2017, next one out 18/19) will be far far to old, and there is noone else being touted (and no other black brits who would qualify), so logic tells me that bond will be cast properly next time, just ilke the 4 times before
>>
>>62877550
>normal people
>fine with population replacement
Sure thing.

>>62879165
Jaws muscles coming to the surface.
>>
John Boyega for new James Bond.

#MakeBoyegaBond
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
File: Alexis Basedisof.jpg (37 KB, 454x585) Image search: [Google]
Alexis Basedisof.jpg
37 KB, 454x585
Just LOOK at this fucker. LOOK AT HIM. And tell me that he wouldn't make for a perfect Bond.

What could have FUCKING been.
>>
I wouldnt mind a black bond much if those Craig movies hadnt destroyed the mystery behind Bond, throwing out of the window all the other Actors that played him. If Bond was only an alias, codename, you could explain even a asian Bond, the old móveis did a better job in mantaining some mystery behind Bond origin
>>
>>62877176
What's wrong with a black man playing James Bond?
>>
>>62877477
complaining about people complaining about shit is still complaining about shit and the very definition of a first world problem.
>>
>>62877176
My friend says he was at a DVD store and the cashier told him Craig has already signed for like 3 more movies.

Is this true?

Tbh I've started to like Craig a lot I'll be sad to see him go
>>
File: 1447028599832.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447028599832.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>62882045

>dvd store

the fuck is that? Also he's contracted for one more movie
>>
>>62882045
>My friend says he was at a DVD store and the cashier told him
Fucking ace source bro

No, he's signed on to one more film but is trying his hardest to get out of it because he hates playing Bond

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/who-will-replace-daniel-craig-as-james-bond-from-damian-lewis-and-idris-elba-to-some-more-unlikely-10323310.html
>>
>>62877176

WHY IS HE TURNING INTO VLADMIR PUTIN?
>>
>>62881708
He's an american.
>>
If they were to cast a black man I'd like them to not acknowledge it at all, not even a racist slur by the villain. Would be pretty fun to see the confusion on how to react from the internet crowd.

On one hand they treated him 100% normal, on the other they didn't bring attention to his race in a positive light.
>>
>>62881952
anyone?
>>
>>62877550
>But that alone won't stop it bombing in that sweet, sweet east Asian market Hollywood loves targeting nowadays.

If a fucking movie starring Jaden Smith can turn a profit in asian markets, why would any actual black actor have a struggle
>>
File: gaj laughing.gif (639 KB, 235x201) Image search: [Google]
gaj laughing.gif
639 KB, 235x201
>>62882045
>My friend says he was at a DVD store and the cashier told him Craig has already signed for like 3 more movies.
>>
>>62877176
funnily enough i think the only people that would see a niggerbond are hardcore bond fans, as they buy everything bond related no matter what, all the while complaining about it.
>>
>>62882137
Could he not fake the accent? >>62882118
>>
>>62882160
>DVD
>store
>physical media

Is it 1998 ?
>>
Pls don't blackstain the bond franchise.
>>
>>62879801
This gets posted in every single bond thread.
>>
Are there any other people who just don't give a shit? They could cast a designated street shitter as bond and I'd watch it in 10 years on TV all the same.
>>
>>62882168
According to many Brits his accent sucked in Buffy and Angel so I don't think it would work. Hiring an American would be even more insulting than hiring a black man desu.
>>
How about a spinoff focusing on some other 00 Agent who happens to be black and then he gets mad because that motherfucker James stole his car?
>>
>>62882191

They won't. The Jews in charge aren't going to risk their billion dollar franchise over MUH DIVERSITY, it's going to be a white guy. It'll be like the time they cast Capaldi as the Doctor instead of some chick or a black guy, they'll be a lot of online butt scorching from SJWs but it will fade in a day or two and be a non-issue.
>>
>>62882725

The biggest issue with Capaldick wasn't the lack of diversity even, they cried so hard that he was an "icky old guy" shit was hilarious
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.