[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroes Reborn Live Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 4
File: heroes reborn.jpg (584 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
heroes reborn.jpg
584 KB, 1200x600
Heroes Reborn

Fall finale tonight, 3 episodes in January
>>
Where is Sylar?
>>
>last 3 episodes not airing for months
For what purpose?
>>
better call saul
>>
File: 1444959101107.jpg (378 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1444959101107.jpg
378 KB, 2000x1333
Fourth for ayy lmaos
>>
kek .. you plebs watch this garbage?
>>
>>62869370
what's better at 8 on thursdays
>>
7th for more KATANA GIRU
>>
now chuck has to go back to working at the buy more
>>
Wow, already needled in the back of the neck.
>>
>it's a teleporting kid has the hots for his new evil adoptive mom episode
>>
>>62869455
Good, I'm sick of them attempting and failing to redeem this unforgivable mass murderer.
>>
Is there a stream? I have no tv senpai
>>
the carpet's in this show are wild
>>
Is she going to give Tommy the /ss/?
>>
claire confirmed
>>
I will be downloading this train wreck later to watch. I'm a Nielsen household and I can't have them thinking I support this shit.
>3 month break before your final few episodes of the season
Literally lol.
>>
>time bridge
This is stupid even for Heroes
>>
>>62869485
yea they really blew his character. they should have had the hiro two parter do a reset on him

he's not a good dramatic actor and could easily have been that sidekick guy to noah instead of evil dude growing a heart
>>
>>62869522

>3 month break

Nigger it's only 48 or so days.
>>
>>62869495
truly Kubrickesque
>>
>>62869522
You lucky fuck, your opinion stands for thousands of people's viewing habits, you better have some fantastic weekly tv schedule.
>>
HAITIAN LIVES
>>
how is the haitian still alive?
>>
>>62869621
time travel
>>
>>62869580
Don't worry I always turn the tv back on for The Blacklist.
>>
>>62869580
nielsen ratings are meaningless in today's market. heroes succeeded because of international distribution and dvd sales
>>
>>62869621
Butterfly effect. He used the fat guy to forget remember?
>>
Why isn't Matt just pushing thoughts into her head to make her snitch?
>>
>>62869682
That would be rape
>>
kek forcing him to bring the darkness chick along

how convenient for no escape
>>
Tommy has the nose of Cubert from Futurama.
>>
Why does reversing the poles make the planet kill
>>
This awful futuristic green screen...
>>
>>62869727
because santa clause would get lost
>>
>this plan
there are so many plot holes. wouldn't "the future" already have gateway completed and working as a society? otherwise the world being gone proves nothing because he hasn't incited change yet in the primeline

fucking time travel man
>>
>>62869705
So?

Dude's worse than his father already, might as well
>>
>>62869727

Weakening the atmosphere and making the earth vulnerable to solar flares and such.
>>
>>62869727

would cause an ice age I think since the weather is dependent on the planet's magnetic field
>>
>@Reckless_Ren
What a faggot
>>
Can he not just run really far
away from shadow bitch? Guess she mastered it to make a decent range but come on ... fat guy aint gonna catch/ kill him and milf butt aint running in those heels.
>>
wouldn't it be cool if you were an evo whose power was that you can lay eggs?
>>
Just realized this gateway thing would be a great way of explaining away what happened to that irish chick Caitlin.

If Tommy changes shit then that future is wiped along with the people/mooks there.

If they have the mooks somehow pop up in current time like time is snapping them back to the present like it knows where they're actually meant to be, then Cailin might still be in present time.

If the future changes and they wind up being in whatever world actually ends up being there 7957 years in the future, then Caitlin is in the future/present anyway.

They probably won't care to answer it but they have the opportunity.
>>
>>62869727
The poles control the magnetic field.
Many of the oceanic currents that ensure the survival of civilisation and life in general by moving heat around in an even fashion, are affected greatly by said magnetic field.
If the magnetic field would go belly up, these currents would collapse, and it would take probably a few decades, rather centuries before a stable current system would emerge again, leaving all life to fend for itself in either extremely hot, extremely cold, or constantly shifting weather that evolution never prepared it for.
>>
>>62869838
non-/tv/ people that remember caitlin: 0

it'd be awesome but I don't see it happening. if they were going to explain her story it would have been with comics or webisodes back in the day
>>
>soda pop available here
>>
>>62869530
One of the main characters is literally a video game character brought to life and you think time bridges are stupid?
>>
We gonna find out who Claire's baby daddy is this episode?
>>
If he dies does all the others get set free?
>>
>>62869939
Sylar
>>
>>62869824
Could try sliding down that slope but that'd be dangerous and harmful as fuck and depending on how powerful the shadow chick is, she could spread a shadow large like the one back on June 13th and make it even harder for him to get away.

A quick and powerful enough punch could work to break her concentration and then immediately teleport.
>>
Why was Joanne in that tie-in commercial? Which motherfucker watches this show and goes "You know that crazy black bitch? I want to drive her car!"
>>
Tommy's out of range, fuck out of there dude
>>
>tfw you have to say all your lines while pretending you're holding CGI shadows
>>
>muh darkness
>>
Parkman was always a shitty character. Why did they bring him back?
>>
>>62870113
He's the heart of the show.
>>
>>62870113
Why did they make him a generic evil bad guy
>>
>>62870113
He agreed to do the show basically for free. He needed to show activity to get cast as Porkins Jr. in the new Star Wars movie. I wish I was kidding.
>>
So is this shit or not? I had no idea it even existed until this thread, but I did watch Heroes ages ago until it became shit.
>>
>>62870157
him and jj are best friends. he was always a shoe-in for star wars
>>
>>62870185
At first it was okay, but then the June 13th episodes made a whole lot of confusing things make sense.
It's no season one, but It's also no season 2-4.
>>
>>62870185
it's not the worst season of heroes. i like it even though it's ridiculous and horrible.. it's the fun kind of horrible
>>
>>62870185
It's even worse than season 4 and sadly Heroes Reborn is already confirmed for a second season.
>>
>>62870185
Not as bad as season 3
>>
>>62870241
why are you watching it if you don't like it? like I'll agree with you that it's shit, but I have fun watching it so it has that going for it
>>
Clone Nigga is the best because he constantly uses his power and doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>62870277
I just don't like that people are making money off this and they think it's ok to make such an inferior product in today's saturated capeshit marketplace. I emotionally invested into the original series and I will illegally watch this one til the end.
>>
>>62869939
>>62869939
That lesbian she was with when the show ended.
>>
STOP INVINCIBLE DAUGHTER
>>
>>62870363
I feel bad for you. That's why you never invest emotions in capeshit
>>
>tried to connect Tommy so they could use his stole powers
>didn't work

Why not get Parkman?

And why are they implying that Parkman is useless or not important? How else are they gonna keep all those evos in the future under control? Using Harris clones?
>>
>>62870363
>>62870387

you both sound like a pair of fags in need of deep dicking, end your respective bloodlines.
>>
>>62870367
I've forgotten so much of season four that I'm starting to think that I never actually watched it
>>
Why did they build the future city in the middle of the desert? Or are we supposed to believe that random mountains grow in 7k years?
>>
>>62870391
the real parkman did die
>>
>>62870391
because heroes is known for plot holes
>>
>>62870420
This...its a good feeling.
>>
>>62870241
>And sadly Heroes Reborn is already confirmed for a second season
No It's fucking not.
>>
>>62870436
Nope, he read the Harris clone's mind.
>>
>>62870391
Maybe they got other mind fuckers? Plus, Parkman fucked up when they last worked together.
>>
Where's Mohinder?
>>
micah beefed up
>>
Wait, that's it?
>>
>>62870507
Dead

>>62870516
>he didn't watch the webseries Dark Shadows

pleb

>>62870567
Yeah, pretty underwhelming
>>
ran to store for spaghetti. Missed everything after "fat ass ceo lady's" daughter entered the asylum and tommy went to the future.

What happen?
>>
Wait, does the Haitian still have his powers?
>>
>>62870600
literally nothing
>>
>>62870614
Yeah. why wouldn't he?
>>
>>62870600
it "to be continued"ed mid-scene after a few twists and turns
>>
>>62870592
That was pretty weak for a midseason finale, last episode would have been better
Also, I know that was Tommy but I can still dream that it was Old Man Hiro, can't I?
>>
>>62870667
>but I can still dream that it was Old Man Hiro, can't I?

Nope. Dead.

Erika's not even smart enough to keep Hiro alive as a bargaining chip, or even as a possible backup time/space user if she were to ever realize a way to give Hiro his powers back (matt's son). Unless she did, dum dum dum.
>>
Wait, Erika told Phoebe to find Harris and something about his sister. Who do you guys think the sister might be if they choose to tie Harris to a character from the original show?
>>
>>62871138
Nathan's sister. She wants Harris to track down Malina.
>>
>>62870600
>fat ass ceo lady
speaking of. any of her ass this ep?
>>
>>62870741
Even though I know it's incredibly unlikely, I still like to think there's a chance one of the old cast members is still gonna reappear/show up and surprise us towards the end, honestly I'm a little surprised Hayden didn't pop in for a cameo with how much Claire had been shown.
Also, has it been said what happened to Peter yet? Is he just dead or something?
>>
>>62870113
fuck you buddy

parkman was the GOAT in the original series, the average joe everyone could sympathize with

i don't like evil parkman tho
>>
>>62870185
>Season 1
>Season 3
>Heroes Reborn

power gap

>Season 2

BIG ASS GAP

>""""season""""" 4
>>
There is nothing "mini" about a 13 episode run

Seriously fuck Kring, he should have done it right with good writing, actors and budget or not at all
>>
>>62871676
Oh, my mistake then
>>
>>62872980
>season 3 that high

I mean, the Arthur bit was fine, but the Danko shit was trash

And season 2's not THAT bad, it has based David Anders
>>
How does the male wonderkids power work? Couldn't he just have taken emo girls power to block powers? This shit is still bugging me from last weeks episode
>>
>>62873623
>How does the male wonderkids power work?

He can only hold onto one power at a time.

So he'd lose Hiro's powers and be stuck in the future if he took Phoebe's.
>>
>>62873665
But he froze time and teleported right afterwards though
>>
>>62873730
Those are both from Hiro.
>>
>>62873730
And he was only able to do so cause he didn't take Phoebe's powers
>>
Who teleported HRG away?

Calling it that Luke is future Tommy/Nathan who got memory-wiped
>>
>yfw the shift is actually being caused by an evo Erica's been keeping under wraps

Taylor's father
>>
>>62873986
Based on what?
>>
Pet theory:

Luke is on scene at the freeway. HRG looks surprised as he's teleported away. Tommy had to go back in time again for some reason, where he gets memory-wiped by past-Caspar. Caspar's death released all of the stolen memories. Tommy/Luke is trying to stick around his sister in the present as the memories are coming back to him.

It'll never happen, but it's fun.
>>
So now that it's pretty much almost over, can anyone tell me if it's worth it to watch?

Will I experience the Heroes that was made when it released originally in 2006?

Or is it Season 2-3 tier Heroes? Meaning: being watchable, but really fucking ridiculous at times
>>
>>62874282
>Or is it Season 2-3 tier Heroes? Meaning: being watchable, but really fucking ridiculous at times

This
>>
>It's a Sylar wants to be a hero episode
>>
>>62874604
>It's a Sylar backstabs everyone 2 episodes later episode
>>
>>62874648
>It's a Sylar having daddy or mommy issues episode
>>
>>62874664
>it's a Sylar's hungry episode
>>
>>62874740
>it's a Sylar kills someone for an ability episode
>>
>>62874740
>It's a Sylar wants to buttfuck Claire episode
>>
>>62874770
>it's a Sylar does/doesn't wanna be special episode
>>
>>62874604
>>62874648
>>62874664
>>62874740
Sylar's whole "I want to be good now! Oh wait no, I like killing lol. Oh wait no, I feel bad!" Arc was annoying as shit.
I also hated how he brutally murdered the only women he actually showed love and sympathy for EVEN BEFORE HE LOST HIS FUCKING POWERS and while he was killing her he told her he only acted that way due to losing his powers, it made no sense and made me beyond fucking mad.
>>
>>62869370
I couldn't get past the 3rd episode.
>>
>can read minds
>push suggestions in your head
>force you to act on those suggestions
>trap you in nightmares
>can enter your dreams

Holy shit, Matt is pretty fucking powerful when you think about it.
>>
Erica is the worst antagonist ever
>>
File: Hiro.jpg (51 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Hiro.jpg
51 KB, 720x404
Who was hand?
>>
>>62869682

I was wondering this same thing. If Matt can control people, shouldn't he be able to force information out of people?

Or is that him trying, and she's just damn good at resisting?
>>
>>62869751

That's interesting. Another question is: Why not just go further into the future when Gateway's completed?
>>
>>62875230
He is, and the sad thing is he is one of the most powerful people on the show right now and is completely underutilized. Fuck this shit writing
>>
File: Shinji M.jpg (60 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
Shinji M.jpg
60 KB, 421x363
Is there another episode left,is this how you end a series? wasn't this only ten episodes for the whole run to gauge interest?
>>
>>62876688
There are three more in January
>>
im stilll mad as fuck we never got a real Peter/Sylar fight in the original series. and don't even get me started on the whole "Peter can only hold one power at a time" thing.
>>
>it's a Peter vs Sylar stand off but never shown episode
>>
>it's a why can't Peter just absorb the Hatian's ability effectively making him unbeatable episode.
>>
Seriously, where the fuck is Sylar? Isn't he supposed to be "good" now? Could probably be of some use. For that matter, where the fuck is anyone else? Why is Matt Parkman always playing a bad guy?
>>
>>62876395

his grandson
>>
>>62877411
He's Solar guy. He shapeshifted and had his mind wiped.
There is a connection with "light" (the sun) and powers in the show. Like how darkness girl can steal powers.
His kid had similar abilities as Sylar (stealing light) but they manifested fucked up and Sylar's grief over his kid's death triggered what the actual powers would be in a different form.
>>
>it's an Angela Petrelli deceiving everybody and herself
>>
>it's an "it's a bad episode but you already watched the other 9 episodes so you have to watch it all now" episode
>>
>it's a Sylar eating brains episode
>>
>>62876052
But dat ass

>Tommy not agreeing to help in exchange for her becoming his sex toy
Gay
>>
>>62869319
I worked on this show off and on as a daily. Its a fucking shitty show.
>>
>>62878602
You know if any of the old seasons cast are gonna be in the last 3 eps?
>>
Just finished watching season 1 of the original series and it really is fucking amazing. The final four episodes are all beautifully put together.

Reborn just has none of the mystery and intrigue of the original. Even the way it's shot is cheap and lazy.
>>
Shouldn't Tommy have stolen the emo chicks power when he touched her to send her back?
>hey young girl that clearly just saved us all from some giant black smoke thing......GET HER
This fucking show is so bad.
>>
>>62874282
It's much better than I expected from them. They're not leaving a bunch of hanging plot threads and abandoned characters. In fact, it's like they're picking up abandoned characters from the early seasons to explain shit. It seemed like a bunch of random storylines at first, but they've managed to tie them all into the "wonder twins save the world" plot.

>Or is it Season 2-3 tier Heroes? Meaning: being watchable, but really fucking ridiculous at times
But the basic premise of Heroes is ridiculous. Mutations can give you teleportation and time travel?
>>
>>62880103
They may not be leaving characters and plots dangling but that doesn't matter when literally every aspect of the series is awful.
>shit acting
>shit writing
>shit plot
It actually makes the original seasons 2-4 look good by comparison.
>>
>>62880004
>the evos did this!!!!!!!!!!!

the world literally becomes /pol/
>>
>It's a Peter doing time fuckery and leaving his irish girlfriend in an apocalypse future and never came back to rescue her
>>
>It's a Peter doing time fuckery and leaving his irish girlfriend in an apocalypse future and never came back to rescue her episode
>>
>it's a Sylar is far away from the plot and stealing random powers he will never use episode
>>
>It's a Claude episode but nobody can seen him
>>
Erica Kravitz might be the worst TV villain I've ever seen, not even joking. Newman from Seinfeld was a more menacing and intelligent antagonist then her.

>WHY WON'T YOU TRUST ME TAYLOR, I ONLY REFUSE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING EVEN AT GUNPOINT AND KIDNAPPED YOUR BOYFRIEND

>IT'S OKAY TOMMY I TRUST YOU OH FUCK NEVERMIND YOU'RE GONE

>SOMETHING SOMETHING RULES OF NATURE I ONLY SPEAK IN MEANINGLESS PLATITUDES
>>
>>62880347
Well actually I'm really mostly watching for Noah anyhow. The reason he is best grill is because he's the only sane and sensible character in the whole series.
>>
>It's a Noah tries to protect muh Claire episode
>>
>>62869357
I want to impregnate her.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.