[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Out with the old in with the new, 'Creed' perf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: creed.jpg (354 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
354 KB, 612x380
>Out with the old in with the new, 'Creed' perfectly summarizes social progress and the new America.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/18/creed-ew-review

Will you see it?
>>
>>62852851
That better not mean "FUCK THE WHITE MAN".
>>
>>62852851
DUDE NIGGERS ARE SO GREAT LMAO
>>
>>62852851
is that that guy's only expression?
>>
Nick Cannon got fucking ripped
>>
>>62852919
That's jay-z
>>
Why won't he just impregnate my gf already?!

; ;
>>
WE WUZ
>>
>>62852914
>at dinner with Michael B. Jordan
>he keeps giving you that glare while talking about the weather
>>
Black Terminator, finally.
>>
>Out with the old in with the new, 'Creed' perfectly summarizes social progress and the new America.

Don't don't don't don't
Fuck

I thought it was a really good idea that they made a movie where Rocky gets to train Creed's son. It's a really cool and full circle way to go about it since Creed trained Rocky in the earlier movies.

But son of a bitch, can't it just be about that instead of some fucking lame political agenda? Now that's all I'm gonna think about when I go see it instead of some earnest attempt to tie up the series.

You want social progress? How about not making everything a black-white relations circlejerk and just allow movies with black protags to exist without you FAGGOTS ruining it with your PC cocksucking.

FUCK.
>>
>>62852962
>Michael B. Jordan

does he use the B to avoid being confused with Michael Jordan the actor from Space Jam?
>>
>>62852851
i doubt it represents shit, social progress rocky lost to the black man in the first movie, beat him in the second and befriended him in the third. His son was no fighter, who else could carry the series. shit he had a semi-son character as his opponent in the last one. basically rocky 5-7 is rocky trying to find a student he can be proud of. A way to carry the legacy.

there is nothing new and sjw about it. it's just mediocre story telling basics and basically a new character from the ashes of a classic.

People see to much of want the want to see in shit and can't see it for what it really is, essentially the best way to keep rocky going. Question is who is gonna be "itallian stallion #2" and how long till they can formulate some bs to make it happen. maybe by creed #3? with rocky's grandson?
>>
>>62852977
The Variety review was a lot better, which is funny given they tried to ask for a non-white Little Red Haired Girl in their Peanuts review.
>>
>>62852851
He should be the next Green Lantern
>>
>>62852988
The semi-son character got aids. That's pretty progressive.
>>
Wouldn't he be a cage fighter? Not many boxers left nowadays. Kinda boring desu.
>>
>>62852984

I guess so, or maybe Michael Jordan the baseball player. Not sure if they are the same guys though it's a pretty common name.
>>
>>62852977
Everything is about race.
Everything.

Race is the most important thing in the world.
don't ever forget that.
>>
no la I haven't watched a single rocky movie and that's not going to change
>>
>>62853008
>Non-white
>Red hair

what

I'm such a huge fan of that series and I'm so glad they didn't change anything about it when they made that movie, because it was honestly what I was expecting. I would've been

So fucking angry

If these people actually got their way and did that.
>>
>>62852984
dumbass, it's obvious he didn't want to get confused with the shoes
>>
>>62853019
aids progessive? in what the 90s? today it is common shit. people get too excited about banality and just outdated shit

and the character from rocky balboa got aids? how the fuck did he box with aids?
>>
All the people that complain about Boyega, do you like MBJ? He's incredibly handsome.
>>
>>62852977
But black white relations and the death rattles of institutional racism are what's currently going on. Look at all the police killings and racism on campus in Missouri and Yale. A movie that addresses those issues will be very well timed and give it more depth. Why shouldn't it tackle real shit instead of just wallow in vapid macho-man themes?
>>
>>62852851
no one will watch any of these kuck movies, not sure what the jews are thinking right now, thought they liked money?
>>
>>62853095
They both look like niggers but MBJ is objectively superior.
>>
File: tommy-morrison-death-photos-2.jpg (155 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tommy-morrison-death-photos-2.jpg
155 KB, 600x400
>>62853067
This guy got aids. He was a junkie I think.
>>
>>62853117
I thought it turned out he didn't have aids?
>>
Please no white girlfriend
Please no white girlfriend
>>
>>62853021
Would have been more interesting if Creed's son was a UFC fighter. A Judo gold medalist or something who is getting his ass handed to him in the octagon because he doesn't know any boxes fundamentals. So his team brings in Rocky to train him. Then in the big fight, his opponent comes from the world of boxing, but rather than take him to the mat he beats him in a standup boxing match.
>>
>>62853127
Nah, all bullshit. With the medical drugs you can lower the amount of HIV to the point where it's barely detecable, if not undetectable. He claimed he was cured and did continue to fight a few matches, but he eventually died from aids.
>>
>tfw a black qt I met online wants me to fly out to meet her and hang out
>tfw she's lightskin and gorgeous, and works at a gym so she has a nice body

Do I go for it? I just hope I can contain my spaghetti if I actually do it.
>>
>>62853159
Mixed chick, I think.
>>
>>62853159
I'd be surprised if he has a thing with a latin or asian girl. A shitty romance subplot is guaranteed.
>>
>>62852977
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (223 KB, 648x418) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
223 KB, 648x418
>weak white man's only purpose is to prepare the strong black man

Finally
>>
>>62853202
Afro Latina? Ok!
>>
>>62852851
Wallace has come a long way. Where Poot and Bodie at?
>>
>>62853166
Why would Rocky teach a female MMA fighter? Like do a part where Ronda Rousey gets fucked up by a stand up fighter and Rocky has to teach her proper boxing.
>>
>>62853117
i was talking about dixon not tommy, tommy was a snake
>>
>>62853166
I actually like that idea. There are real world examples of this in UFC. A guy who specializes in wrestling getting trained in some form of strike fighting to become more well rounded.
>>
File: Wheres-Waldo2.jpg (458 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Wheres-Waldo2.jpg
458 KB, 1024x768
>>62853226
Was there ever like a ghetto version of where is waldo?
>>
>>62853228
Well, if Creed's son was a judo medalist, then that would be a good way to give Ronda Rousey a cameo in it. Maybe have the romance be between Rousey and Jordan.
>>
>>62853268
a little bit up and right from the beach ball at the bottom middle
>>
>>62852977
>Bro, just be colour blind, like me, a white male!
>>
>>62853285
Make a scene where she beats her ass but he gains her respect. Kinda like red sonja.
>>
>>62853262
Would make the movie more relevant, since boxing is sort of fading into the horizon (like Stallone/Rocky/whites) while UFC is becoming more prominent.
>>
>>62853297
Now find a black person!
>>
>>62853226
Foot Locker/Champs/Finish Line and six feet under with chrome in his dome.
>>
>>62853322
RIP Bodie. A true soldier
>>
>>62853306
>her

Why do you keep saying her? I mean keep Michael Jordan as Creed's son.
>>
>>62852988
>there is nothing new and sjw about it.

tell that to this guy >>62853097
>>
File: You for real, bruh.png (849 KB, 922x818) Image search: [Google]
You for real, bruh.png
849 KB, 922x818
>>62852851
Oh yah, totally.

>Negros on screen
>Negros anywhere but Africa
>>
>>62853095
you mean the guy in the OP pic? I think he looks ok. he doesn't look ugly.
>>
File: Crowd.jpg (127 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
Crowd.jpg
127 KB, 620x414
>>62853268
you mean like Spot the black guy in a crowd of white people?
>>
>>62853095
>do you like MBJ?
not really, Apollo Creed had personality, this guy seems to have the personality of a block of wood.
>>
>>62853317
Movie starts with a tumble weed rolling through rockies boxing gym. Rocky goes through town and sees a shiny MMA-gym. It's raining. Rocky stands on the outside looking in for a second, he moves on.

Later Rocky is at a bar and somebody starts talking about that new Maximum Brutality Combat event and the bar guy flips on a tv.

Rocky watches the fights and sees they all can't box for shit. "THEY AREN'T EVEN LOADING UP THEIR PUNCHES! What is this." One fighter gets horribly knocked out for not knowing stand up.

Fighter gets kicked out of his gym for being a fuck up. Now nobody will take him besides Rocky, and Rocky is the one who can help his boxing.

The gym slowly becomes alive again. Rocky hires a brazillian BJJ master guy who also functions as comic relief. Lot of ball busting going on.

Also make Bill Burr Rockies assistant.
>>
>>62853389
Nah, more like a picture of baltimore and you have to find Wallace inbetween a lot of crackheads and drunk cops.
>>
>>62853302
Never did I claim to be "color blind".
Yes, I noticed the protag in this movie is a black guy. Did I get angry about it?

No.

Did I jump up and joy saying "YAYYY YAYYYY RACISM IS OVER WE DID IT YAYYYYYYY THIS IS SO PROGRESSIVE OH MY GOSH!!"?

No.

There's a difference between being "colorblind" and not turning everything into a political debate. Dick.
>>
>>62853097
What?

Those are media driven stories!

What about the 35,000 white women raped by Dindus every year. What about the fact that blacks committ many more multiples of violent crime against whites than the other way around?

The media doesn't cover those stories (nationally anyway) to protect the image of blacks....which is pretty bad amongst all the other races desu.
>>
>>62852851
Damn that nigga buff. More so than I remember him being in F4
>>
>>62853407
> "THEY AREN'T EVEN LOADING UP THEIR PUNCHES! What is this."

Heh. But it would actually be a tribute to boxing, since Jordan would be getting his ass handed to him for not knowing it.
>>
>>62853473
That's what happened to Rousey at least. Would make a cool story. I wonder if someone is actually thinking about it.
>>
>>62853437
The media doesn't cover those stories because they are man bites dog shit. In reality, black people are the biggest victims.

>Ta-Nehisi Coates won the National Book Award for nonfiction Wednesday night for “Between the World and Me,” a visceral, blunt exploration of his experience of being a black man in America, which was published this summer in the middle of a national dialogue about race relations and inequality.

>“Every day you turn on the TV and see some kind of violence being directed at black people,” Mr. Coates said in an emotional acceptance speech. “Over and over and over again. And it keeps happening.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/us/ta-nehisi-coates-wins-national-book-award.html?_r=0

As Edward Snowden said, "Women and minorities - racial, religious, and political - suffer first from abuses of power."
>>
>>62853510
Too late now, movie is just about boxing. Which is why nobody will go to see it, the sport has become irrelevant.
>>
>>62853521
I know this is bait (because nobody could be this stupid) but I'll bite anyway.

Black men are 6% of the American population and they commit almost 70% of violent crimes. That is a mind-boggingly insane statistic.

The media narrative portrays them as victims because people brainwashed by the Social Religion would call the people in the media "racist" if they covered any story involving blacks in any way other than sympathetic. Nobody wants to be called "racist" in this Social Religion dominated era.....just ask Hulk Hogan and Paula Deen (and Donald Sterling)...

The truth about black people is far different than the cherry picked narrative the national media presents.
>>
>>62853673
Crime is a direct result of poverty. Black people are in poverty because institutional racism does everything it can to prevent them from getting educations and jobs.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/jalen-ross/black-name-resume-50-percent-less-likely-get-respo/

So if you want to blame somebody for a white woman getting raped, blame the white male billionaires who actually caused it by having a policy of "no Negroes at MY company"
>>
>>62853033
Thank you Paul Mooney
>>
Wait why are people up in arms over this one when it makes sense from a story perspective?

Apollos kid would hardly be white.
>>
>>62853894
Nobody is up in arms about, except maybe you.
>>
>>62853903

Did you read the thread?

Its either people moaning about that, or taking the face value of a shitty review from EW too much to heart
>>
I doubt it's better than Rocky Balboa.

Being better than the others isn't a great stretch, given they're pure shit.

>>62852977

I doubt the film has much political shit in it. They just want it to be a political statement because Black Lives Matter plus Coogler/Jordan. Sort of default I-Have-Black-Friends stand in's for effeminate white hipsters.
>>
>>62853095
0 charisma and ameme actor for Wirefags.

Stallone lost his casting touch
>>
>>62853768
This is literally the opposite of reality. The exact opposite.

Companies all across America bend over backwards to allow unqualified unskilled blacks in their doors. Affirmative action literally (and quite embarrassingly) is implemented in every single corner of our public and private economy. And whether or not society discriminates against you it shouldn't serve as an intellectual justification for rapping women or shooting kids.

I'm rooting for blacks, I really am. But I'm also realistic about their prospect for success. Look at Haiti, or all 47 countries in SS Africa. That tells you all you need to know...
>>
At least his girlfriend is a nigger too.
>>
Nah, i've literally never seen a stallone movie in cinemas, despite being in my late 30s. I thought most people agreed that Rocky was pure trash you only watch when you're drunk.

Also Michael B Jordan has literally never been in a good film and is an arguably worst actor than Stallone himself.
>>
only if rocky takes off that stupid ass hat
>>
>>62853768

More white people are in poverty than black people.

So your point is wrong.
>>
>>62853768

Poverty is also a direct result of single parent families. Which is endemic among black families and culture.
>>
File: 1445187017289.jpg (20 KB, 392x436) Image search: [Google]
1445187017289.jpg
20 KB, 392x436
>>62853097
>>62853521
>>62853768

all me :)
>>
>>62853302
Tripfag cancer
>>
>>62853920
The only moaning I saw was about the plot of the movie being about boxing instead of MMA
>>
>>62852851

Hol' up, that's my boy Wallace right there...
>>
>>62853097

>Implying first world problems like a minute number of violent criminals being killed by police or wealthy, privileged individuals complaining about name calling on the campuses of elite learning institutions aren't vapid themes

This is why no one likes you America.
>>
>>62853930
You are an idiot. Did you even read the article? People with black sounding names get half as many call backs. How is that "bending over backwards" to hire them. You poltards really are a cancer.
>>
>>62852851
Please no. The rocky fight scenes are the dumbest things ive ever seen

Its like an NFL sports movie doing nothing but succesful hail mary passes on every play
>>
>>62852851
COME ON IT'S 2015 EVERY MOVIE IS ABOUT HOW MUCH WHITE PEOPLE SUCK
>>
>>62853943
>I thought most people agreed that Rocky was pure trash

"Most people", as in 2 autists from /sp/ who hate the movie because the boxing isn't realistic enough?
>>
Threadly reminder that Paulie is dead
>>
>>62854047

Nah, just normal people who only ever watched it on tv at 11pm or in a $5 box set for all 4 movies.

I guess it's closer to populist filth and beloved rather than disliked though.
>>
>>62853974
Being poor != being in poverty. White people known nothing about real poverty. Living in a trailer park is like being rich when you compare it to how black people are forced to live in the ghettos and projects.
>>
>>62854030

>Black sounding names

You're racist as fuck tbqh m8
>>
>>62854072

More white people are in real poverty than black people.

>Living in a trailer park is like being rich when you compare it to how black people are forced to live in the ghettos and projects.

1. Ghettos and Projects have nicer amenities and facilities than trailer parks.

2. No one forces black people to live in ghettos and projects.

So anyway, now that objectively we know you're factually incorrect about the poverty/crime correlation, what's the other excuses?
>>
>>62854072

yeah except for all the European immigrants who came to the US back when they didn't get enough tax payer handouts to live off for generations. Yup walk in the park.
>>
>>62854069
It's an Academy Award winning series of classic films and Sly is patrician af
>>
>>62853768

>I just got out of freshman year retard class 101
>>
>>62854144
You mean the European immigrants who used slaves to build everything for them? Yeah, must have been terrible for them.
>>
>>62854030
I'm not a conservative, I don't go on /pol and I don't believe in religion.

I also don't believe in the Social Religion either. Black dysfunction is a worldwide issue, and far, far more prevalent in areas where they just live exclusively with other blacks.
>>
>>62854213
Whether you are from pol or not, that is where you belong. Quit shitting up my board with your right wing bullshit.
>>
>>62853097
>institutional racism
Other way around now senpai
Name one way whites are benefitted by enshrined rules compared to the multiple ways ethnics are
>>
>>62854240
>my board
now who sounds like a right wing get off my lawn from my cold dead hands fuck.
>>
>>62854274
Black people serve 20% longer sentences than white people, for the same crimes.
>>
>>62854240
>>>tumblr
>>
>>62854194
slaves were reserved for rich people, only 1% of people in the US owned slaves

besides niggers only picked cotton in the south, they didn't build shit
>>
>>62854341
because they're multiple offenders ya lamebrain
>>
>>62852851
with the Slav influence on boxing it should be Drago (even though Rocky IV's Russia was actually Nazi for some reason)
>>
File: justice.jpg (194 KB, 1484x988) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
194 KB, 1484x988
>>62854357
Black people built pretty much the entire American infrastructure. Roads, bridges, fences, etc. Everything it takes to construct a society. And they still have not been paid one cent in reparations. Does that seem fair to you?
>>
>>62854384
this has to be bait but black people actually think this

America was built by German & Chinese immigrants
>>
>>62854384
chinks built the railroads, highway was built this century, and most states in the north, even those with some slavery, never used them to build roads at all, let alone states added after slavery

also it's called Affirmative Action
>>
>>62854425
last century I meant but you know what I mean
>>
>>62854384
Absolutely false.
>>
>>62854402
>America was built by German & Chinese immigrants

The only reason people deemed America as civilized was because of the infrastructure built by french and british colonies

Fuck off, Chang
>>
>the new America

but there aren't more nigger in america

if anything there would be less percentage wise, since a bunch got shipped back to africa and mexicans have since invaded the united states
>>
>>62854425
You are forgetting about chain gangs and the like, which were predominantly black and sued as slave labor to build roads and other public words. Black people were never compensated for any of it. So black people created all the wealth America has, but then never got a share of it.
>>
>>62854478
majority of whites in america are german descent
>>
>>62852955
KANGS
>>
File: 1439865449431.jpg (1 MB, 1976x1240) Image search: [Google]
1439865449431.jpg
1 MB, 1976x1240
>>62853268
There's this.
>>
>>62854547
even if that's true who give a shit? My parents are both from Canada and their grandparents from Scotland, so nothing I owe to anyone. Or should I try and get the Royal Families of Britain to compensate my ancestors?
>>
Niggers
>>
>>62854597
AND
SHIIIEEETTT
>>
>>62854547
No. Again, this is absolutely incorrect. My god, you sound as nuts as a Jesus freak, or a Muslim, or a Scientologist.

If not a single black ever set foot in America, we'd still be the wealthiest more advanced nation in the history of Earth.
>>
>>62854604
Where's Wolla/Walla
>>
>>62854384

>Black people built pretty much the entire American infrastructure. Roads, bridges, fences, etc. Everything it takes to construct a society.

Why are black people so stupid?
>>
>>62854547
>chain gangs and the like, which were predominantly black and sued as slave labor to build roads and other public words.

lol is that what they teach you kids?
>muh chain gangs
guess they shouldnt have been criminals then.
>>
File: 1431595559662.jpg (52 KB, 478x322) Image search: [Google]
1431595559662.jpg
52 KB, 478x322
>>62854547
>criminals were never compensated for work they did to compensate for their crimes
>>
File: 1395202045582.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1395202045582.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>MBJ movie
>makes everything about race
>>
>click link, unlike 99% of the braindead retards ITT
>it says none of that shit
Why is /tv/ such a fucking shithole?
>>
>doubting based stallone
>>
>>62852851
Does it look good?

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴹᶦᶜʳᵒˢᵒᶠᵗ'ˢ ᵂᶦᶰᵈᵒʷˢ 10™
>>
>>62854638

Actually that fast progress we got in the 1700s-1800s in America probably wouldn't have happened. The civil war probably wouldn't have happened. Africa would probably be super advanced.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
>>62852851
> implying this won't be a Fantastic Four-tier flop
>>
>WE WUZ VITAL ACTORS IN BUILDING DIS NATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE
>>
>>62854745
The average IQ in Sub Saharran Africa is 70. 70!!

That's 10 points below retard. Sub Saharran Africa has never been, nor will it ever be, advanced. It's literally mathematically impossible.
>>
>>62854700
I think you mean "crimes". Police back then were likely the same as police today, using any excuse to lock up black people.
>>
>>62852851
>'Creed' perfectly summarizes social progress and the new America.

I'm getting tired of this shit, I can't wait for the Mexicans to take over so I can start seeing nothing but whites in my entertainment again.
>>
>>62854850
Egypt was the most advanced nation on earth for thousands of years. Egypt taught civilization to Greece, so Europe inherited civilization from black people. Look at the archaic period in Greek culture, all their art was completely ripped off from Egypt. Black people are innovators, white people are imitators. The trend continues to this day, with black people created new genres of music like rag, jazz, blue, rock, rap, R&B, and about a decade later white people catching on and copying them.
>>
>>62855002
Egypt isn't in Sub Saharran Africa. And it isn't (and was never) black. (Except for the slaves that the Egyptian Arabs took)

This is getting embarassing.
>>
>>62854745
>Africa would be super advanced

Jesus fucking Christ this is retarded in so many ways. First of all Africa isn't a country.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 705x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 705x481
>>62855002
Oh for fucks sake Egyptians were not black Africans holy shit
>>
>>62855184
Africa is a province of Rome in fact

>implying we wouldn't be going to the moon on Pyramid Ships if Africa wasn't raped by the white devil
>>
>>62855002
You're speaking English (white people) on the Internet (white people) on 4chan (white people) using code (white people). You'll no doubt get in a car (white people) or more likely on a public bus (paid for by white people) to go to your job (company started by white people, affirmative action granted by white people).

White people are the true innovators. Don't cite Arab culture or music genres that are all basically the same to deny that truth.
>>
WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT
>>
>>62855002
Took me a while to realise this is bait.
>>
>>62852851
I FOUND LIFE
>>
>>62852851
No.
>>
File: asm-nationalgeographic-jpg.jpg (206 KB, 970x1425) Image search: [Google]
asm-nationalgeographic-jpg.jpg
206 KB, 970x1425
>>62855177
>And it isn't (and was never) black

/pol/, please.
>>
>>62855344
wow, didn't know they had cameras back then
>>
>>62855344
WE WAS FERRYOWS N SHIT NIGGA
>>
File: ragep.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ragep.png
211 KB, 500x500
I AM FUCKING SICK OF NIGGERS
I AM SICK OF THEIR BLACK SKIN
I AM SICK OF THEIR FLAT NOSES
I AM SICK OF THEIR FAT LIPS
I AM SICK OF THEIR SHAVED HEADS
I AM SICK OF THEIR VOICES
I AM SICK OF THEIR ATTITUDES
I AM SICK OF THEIR OBNOXIOUS NIGGER DIALECTS
I AM SICK OF SEEING THEM SHOEHORNED INTO EVERYTHING AND TREATED LIKE SAINTS
I AM JUST SO SICK OF FUCKING NIGGERS AND I WANT THEM OUT OF WHITE COUNTRIES

GET OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>62855344
Nah.

Egypt was not black. There were plenty of black slaves. And even one or two black people of limited importance....but the basic character of Egypt was Mediterranean And Arabic. Not black.

Stop stealing other people's history (and their sneakers and car radios).
>>
>>62855391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_gVSl46xI
>>
>>62855289
What specifically was inaccurate about what he said? I thought bait was basically a lie, but those facts are fairly obvious ones.
>>
>>62855440
Nubians conquered and ruled Egypt for about a century, they didn't build anything of note and were remembered unkindly to following generations
>>
>>62855468
more like n00bians rite?
>>
>>62852851
Is Michael B Jordan natty?
>>
>>62855391
This looks like a new dope Moon Man track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dlAq8YH3t8
>>
>>62852851
>black characters = progress

Did they watch the original Rocky movies? Apollo Creed & Dutch both trained Rocky after Mick died

Fucking hell why does having black characters have to be some political agenda
>>
>>62855510
*Dutch

Durp, meant Duke
>>
>>62853302
>colour
how's the weather treating you today, ahmed?
>>
>>62855501
someone took the time to write this.
this is the power of neetdom
>>
>>62855501
>black lives matter
>they're worth less than fecal matter
this is gold
>>
>>62855344
WE
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>62855546
>>62855553

I just love his racist ways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIgDPtzHOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92YHb0oFzlI
>>
>>62854707
THIS. OP's greentext is entirely made up but none of you even bothered to actually read the review he linked.
>>
>>62855809
It's a subtitle to the photo, that's fairly obvious. The review of it says it is good.
>>
>>62852851
>white men are going to pay to watch this

why is america so keked?
>>
>>62856060
Because we like the BBC.
>>
>>62856060
no one watches this kuck shit mate, not even black people they watch their own Tyler Perry crap or whatever the fuck
>>
>>62856060
What does boxing habe to do with kekoldry?
>>
>>62855002
HAHAHAH MUH MUSIC

This better be b8
>>
Is Jordan the actor of choice when they want to blackwash an old franchise?
>>
STRING

WHERE'S WALLACE
>>
>>62856178
>blackwash
You know there's been major black characters in every Rocky movie right
>>
>>62852851

SO DATS WHERE WALLACE BEEN AT
>>
>>62856184
The gym
>>
>>62856178
>blackwash

It's not blackwashing, it's modernizing. The reason the new Bond is doing so poorly is because modern audiences are more diverse and more savvy, and are sick of the same old generic white male leads. Swapping the white leads for black leads can give a project more legitimacy, and more widespread appeal, since it more accurately represents a modern audience.
>>
>>62854194
>>62854384
if you're really a leftist and not a pol troll, you're the dumbest one ever.

pls dont also be black otherwise you're a deluded narcisistic self-serving selfish ignorant idiot
>>
>>62856280
Are you implying that most audiences are black?
Because that's not accurate.
A hispanic protagonist would be a more modernized and accurate representation of the American society since they are the fastest growing population.
And changing the race of the protagonist to black is blackwashing, no need for elaborate euphemisms.
>>
>>62856358
>changing the race of the protagonist to black is blackwashing, no need for elaborate euphemisms.
They didn't change the race of the protagonist. Rocky is still Italian
>>
>>62856280
but the nigger population is going down thanks to Planned Parenthood and F4 already flopped with the same actor. Jimmy Olsen being black made the audience immediately drop Supergirl. Sorry kuck.
>>
>>62856347
What does my race have to do with it? Truth is colorblind, I could be purple and it wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>62856399
are you the puta blanca who dreams of being raped by niggers from yesterday?
>>
>>62856373
Stallone isn't the protagonist, Jordan is. Unless you consider Obi Wan to be the protagonist in Star Wars and not Luke.
>>
>>62856280
It's not just American audiences we are talking about though. We live in a global society now, and the international market is even more important than the domestic one. International audiences can relate to black actors more because 2/3 of the world has been directly fucked over by white colonialism.
>>
>>62856347
>pls dont also be black otherwise you're a deluded narcisistic self-serving selfish ignorant idiot
tfw you realize that's what black people are - even if one day they were rich africa or black americans would never do charity shows, have black guilt or be nigger hippies

they're just "me me"
>>
>>62856448
meant for
>>62856358
>>
>>62856448
yes you whore, the world just loves niggers. Just ask arabs, persians, asians and hispanics
>>
>>62856475
Black people and other races get along just fine when whites are playing us all off against each other.
>>
>>62856505
lol arabs used to fucking cut your grandaddys dick and balls

hispanics think you're bottom shit niggers

asians, damn, holy shit...
>>
>>62856505
or when they're selling you into slavery you dumb nigger
>>
File: nwa_straight_outta_cover1.jpg (129 KB, 685x685) Image search: [Google]
nwa_straight_outta_cover1.jpg
129 KB, 685x685
>almost 200 replies
Wew lad
>>
>>62856533
>>62856547
Both are examples of whites playing the races off against each other. If I accept your premise of Arab people enslaving black people, then who do you think they were selling those slaves to? White people.
>>
File: 1444424527321.png (118 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
1444424527321.png
118 KB, 279x304
>>62852851

>new America

More like Jew America
>>
>>62856280
Hahahahaha.

Number one, Spectre is doing extremely well. It's broken records in some markets and on track to top a billion worldwide. Try again, Tyrone.

Two, East Asian markets, South Asian Markets, Western and Eastern European markets, and Middle Eastern markets are dislike black leads.

The idea that increasing black leads will represent modern audiences is a complete and total lie. Nobody likes blacks. The numbers don't lie.

Now I know you're baiting me.
>>
>>62856676
>Nobody likes blacks

Arguably China is the most important emerging market. Will Smith is the #1 most popular foreign actor in China. Next.
>>
File: jags guy.jpg (55 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
55 KB, 341x500
Fucking seriously?

Now the movie will probably be good, but between this and the Hamilton Musical having all the villains be white and the heroes be black, I'm getting fucking sick of being told I'm obselete.

I'm 23 years old, I'm in my prime and entering the work force. I was bullied half my life and had to struggle to get where I am. Why am I being bombarded with weird fucking messages because I'm white?

Well if that's the way it's going to be, then I'm going to be racist back. Before I was super willing to co-exist, but it's very apparent that the world thinks Black Advancement has to come at the expense of White Prosperity, and since I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE MY RACE, I know damn well what side I stand on
>>
>>62855002
>muh jazz

LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>62856726
Again, not true. You have doled out nothing but lies here. It is truly embarassing.
>>
>>62856726
How about porn? BLACKED.com?
>>
I would have seen it if Stallone weren't in it, or was detached from Rocky entirely.
>>
File: blackshittin.jpg (2 MB, 2584x2848) Image search: [Google]
blackshittin.jpg
2 MB, 2584x2848
>>62856601
themselves, fucking nigger idiot. Whites being slavemasters was way after. The term slaves comes from slavs (guess their color).

jesus christ i cant believe how stupid you selfish animals are - i thought WE WUZ KINGZ was a joke.

and lol whites are the weak soft race who liberated you kek, you're animals
>>
>>62856800
Even Smith's worst performing movie, After Earth, was #1 in China and broke box office records. I am black, but I dated a Chinese woman for awhile. When I went to China to meet her we were long distance bus that played movies, mostly foreign. One of those movies was Hancock, as soon as Will Smith appeared on screen, young Chinese were literally standing in the aisles cheering.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-earth-opens-585252
>>
>>62856779
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>62856840
>HE IS EGYPTIAN!!!!
lol is there anyone blacks dont want to steal from?
>>
>>62856856
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_China

Look at this list. Every single American film here has a white male in the lead role.

No will smith on that list at all. You are a liar.
>>
>>62855344

No, Ancient Egypt wasn't black. Everyone knows this except Afro-centrist/supremacist types (The black /pol/). The kingdom to the south invaded Egypt and installed their own as Pharaohs. They ruled for a few generations, but were eventually overthrown themselves.
>>
>>62856840
>black males are 6% of the population
>must be 70% of its nation's characters

this is worst than every show having gay characters to the point american liberals think gays are 45% of the population https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKIJHzAXlg
>>
>>62856601
>then who do you think they were selling those slaves to?

Uh, to other Arabs. Learn some history.

>The caliph in Baghdad at the beginning of the 10th Century had 7,000 black eunuchs and 4,000 white eunuchs in his palace”
>>
>>62852851
You think he'll say "They'll watch it anyway?" again?
>>
>>62856997
Those are almost all 2015 movies. Each year movies outperform the previous years, as the market opens up more. After Earth was Smith's most recent blockbuster, but despite being probably his worst film it was still #1 in China. If Suicide Squad wasn't an ensemble and just starred Smith, it would likely shatter all existing records in China. But even with him just being a side character, it will still prolly be #1 there. Chinese love black people. When I was there, I was getting hit on like six times per day by Chinese women. I felt famous.
>>
File: someviking.png (315 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
someviking.png
315 KB, 500x539
>>62854072

>forced to live in ghettos and projects

But nobody is forcing them anon ;)
>>
>>62857135
They are forced to by being blocked from getting jobs or education. There is no upward mobility for black people, white society basically has every exit blocked.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (12 KB, 433x437) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
12 KB, 433x437
>Over 200 replies
Wew lad
>>
To the people who unironically think this is blackwashing:

You know he's Apollo's son right? And Rocky is training him? It's not like he's some random dude and Stallone isn't even in it
>>
>>62857128
Nope.

The Chinese don't like blacks.
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/8-worst-countries-black-people-travel/4/
>>
>>62857159
What scares me is that there are people who actually believe this.
>>
>>62857159

You have to put some more effort in your baits anon, but this works too and will yield you some replies.

Anyways, heres your (you)
>>
Please let this end with Rocky beating his ass like Tommy
>>
>>62857186
>>62857193
It is proven though. Try doing actual research before you open your mouth.

>Black people blocked from jobs
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/jalen-ross/black-name-resume-50-percent-less-likely-get-respo/

>Black people blocked from education
http://www.civilrights.org/publications/reports/cerd-report-falling-further-behind/discrimination-in-education.html
>>
>>62853097
That's because they're rioting over rebel flags and such. Then they get violent with officers. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>62857180
>A person of African descent traveling to China should not be surprised if they are repeatedly stared at or even swarmed by crowds of curious Chinese who will treat them as a spectacle by taking pictures, touching their hair, rubbing their skin, and asking questions that reflect their ignorance and lack of interaction with Black people.

This did happen to me, but it wasn't racist. I usually ended up having sex with the women who did it, and the men who did it wanted to be friends and get my email. It's the same thing that happens to celebrities basically. I was like a star to them.
>>
>>62857159
>blocked from getting jobs or education

kek

What is affirmative action? What is the cult of diversity?

Blacks have everything going for them.

So many businesses have made 'diversity' one of their aims and core values that they are desperate to hire any semi-literate, partially qualified black who won't steal everything that isn't nailed down, yet black people still fail to get ahead.
>>
>>62857047
6% of population yet 90% of interracial violence and most murders

how do more of them not get killed?
>>
>>62857264
http://www.thechinaexpat.com/racism-in-china/

Again,you are using anecdotal evidence to support an incorrect argument. It is truly pathetic.

You lied about Egypt,Will Smith movies, people liking black leads, etc.
>>
>>62857308
>6% of population yet 90% of interracial violence and most murders
and yet not a drop of "black guilt"

>>62857350
dude didnt you read him? this 4channer was having all bunch of bbc sex with them
>>
>>62857233

>'black' names

Yeah, they mean ghetto names. See how far you get with some white trash name. I bet we could do a similar study and it would yield similar results.
>>
File: 1447290692299.png (218 KB, 506x513) Image search: [Google]
1447290692299.png
218 KB, 506x513
>>62857371
I hate ghetto names
>Tyrone
>Jamal
>Daquan
>Waukesha
>Leshawna
Wot
Jamal means 'camel' in Arabic
>>
>>62857350
Anecdotal evidence is all we have. Racism is difficult to gauge, all I can tell is what my experience was and the experiences of black men I know who visited China. A lot of partying, a lot of sex, and a lot young Chinese guys desperate to be our friends. Basically the polar opposite of life in America where you can get shot by cops just for driving while black.
>>
>>62857442
I feel bad for black people....I really do. They have no past, no future. No fathers, no real accomplishments, nothing really.

They speak our language, have our names, practice our religion, use our technology, and struggle just to barely keep pace (with the aid of massive government intervention).

They commit an incredible amount of awful crimes, and blame everything on other people. They are a real tragedy of the human race.
>>
>>62857602
ya righ whiteboi we fucking other races' girls all the time when even prostitutes dont take us!
>>
Stop taking the bait you retards
>>
>>62857442
>where you can get shot by cops just for driving while black.

2/10
>>
>>62852851
this shopped? He didn't look that big in the trailers
>>
>>62853268
That's bullshit they've drawn him at 50% the size of the others.
>>
>>62857828
if you got a solid base and dehydrate with proper lighting and pre-filming pump you look thinner and bigger (hugh jackman did that a lot)
>>
File: G2I9giU.gif (940 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
G2I9giU.gif
940 KB, 500x283
>if Rocky was released pol/tv/ would shitpost the big black bull Apollo beatibg Rocky

Why do I even come here?
>>
>>62853166
Why didn't you write the script?
>>
>>62853097
Hi american media
>>
>>62852984
There's a legal thing in Hollywood that actors cannot have the same names in films, probably because their names are their brand so it prevents confusion. Michael Jordan the Basketball player (and technically actor) starred in Space Jam he has ownership of the film name Michael Jordan, so this guy has to add the B in order to be credited.
>>
File: D.jpg (20 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
20 KB, 576x432
WALLACE?
>>
>>62857897
No I think people would respect the film is about more than the simple pandering that 'Creed' and others like it are.
>>
File: 1447899408829.png (543 KB, 666x1015) Image search: [Google]
1447899408829.png
543 KB, 666x1015
>>62857368
>and yet not a drop of "black guilt"
complains about "racism" when they're worse racists is just to self-justify their violence.

See arabs (a people of such tolerant history!) complaining about racism in europe so their violence is stronger and with more anger. How can you feel guilty about raping young girls when they're racist scum?
>>
File: 1447950027390.jpg (366 KB, 2040x1336) Image search: [Google]
1447950027390.jpg
366 KB, 2040x1336
>>62853166
>MMA
>>
>>62852872
THATS LITERALLY WHAT IT MEANS

WHY PREFACE IT WITH ">Out with the old in with the new"

OUT WITH THE OLD

OUT WITH THE OLD

YOU HONKY CRACKAS R BEING REPLACED
>>
>>62858440
and they say it as if they're not doing the same shit since the 60s and it's always the first time ever

who other than 11yo white boys and keks think niggers arent played out and old?
>>
>>62853927
Stallone didn't write, cast, direct or produce. First Rocky related film that he's just starring in.
>>
>>62858003
>There's a legal thing in Hollywood that actors cannot have the same names in films, probably because their names are their brand so it prevents confusion
SAG. The word you're looking for is SAG. In order to join the Screen Actors Guild, every member has to have a unique name. That's why Michael B Jordon is that way because Michael Jordon registered for SAG years ago. Same way Samuel L Jackson is credited as such even though he likes to go by Sam Jackson.
>>
>>62858440
Hahaha.

Keep dreaming Tyrese. I'm Asian and I hate blacks.
>>
Oh my God the liberal in this thread pisses me off. Stop listening to your daddy who wishes he was black. Black people are poor a lot of the times. But the world bends over for then trying to help them. They literally have every opportunity and more. In highschools, you have to get a specific number of white children for every black child in your school's detention system. Black people riot over confederate flags and wipe their asses with the American. They riot, they get punished. That's what happens when you break the law. They are not being oppressed. In the words of a fucking retard, "it's 2015. time to face reality." We have LAWS keeping people from being racist or homophobic. A woman was fired and jailed for refusing to marry gays.
>>
>>62858162
no fucking way that fat trucker dude expects people to think of him as a woman

that's some south park tier bad parody
>>
>>62854382
Drago was the high point of the series senpaitachi, not bloody Apollo desu
>>
>>62858939
Penis envy
>>
>>62858939
>I'm Asian and I hate blacks
Because they steal all your women?
>>
>>62852851
No.
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>62856840
>when whites resist, INSIST
the original was a gif about rape in some porn tumblr
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.