[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How mad do you reckon the people at Modern Family were when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: luke dunphy.jpg (26 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
luke dunphy.jpg
26 KB, 349x349
How mad do you reckon the people at Modern Family were when the cute-as-hell little kid who played Luke grew up into an ugly, bumbling retard who can't speak properly? How did it even happen?

Surely Nolan Gould will never work again once the series is finished.
>>
Looks like prime boipussy to me. He's pretty funny too.
>>
>>62821731
Even with the big weird lopsided nose that always looks like he has a cold, and all the twitchy mannerisms?
>>
>>62821572
>>62822695
Man youre just a bitter judgmental cunt arent you senpai
>>
He sounds gay
>>
Just like that little chink daughter of the homos. She was cute and grew into some one who really isn't talented. I guess it's a risk. And Luke was always the worst actor in the cast, buuut I remember hearing somewhere that it's really hard to play a dumb idiot. Maybe that's the problem, because he's not playing a normal kid but a dumb kid.
>>
He's a genius. He'll be fine after the show is over.
>>
>>62822791
He was great when he was young and Luke was by far the best of the child characters. But he's devolved into the worst. He's a total klutz whereas Luke originally was very stupid but also quite cunning - and his friendship with the old man next door also made him very street smart and right-wing.
>>
>>62821572
You sound jealous as fuck OP.
>>
>>62822767
Tbqh he looks like pretty gay too
>>
>Nolan Gould is a member of Mensa,[5][6] and as of 2012, had accelerated ten grades in school.[6] He stated on The Ellen Degeneres Show that he has an IQ of 150.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.