[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone says Luke not reviving the order would be shit. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: NEfcGqwNsuKaim_2_a.jpg (242 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
NEfcGqwNsuKaim_2_a.jpg
242 KB, 1200x632
Everyone says Luke not reviving the order would be shit. But what if he found out how retarded the Jedi actually were? Could you really blame him?
>>
>>62821375
I've put some thought into that actually. It would be great for Luke to go on a quest to figure out what went wrong with the Jedi. He builds a new order not making those mistakes. It would be a great way to stick it to Lucas.
>>
>>62821375
>What color lightsaber you want?
>>
>>62821375
The galaxy is better off without force users, be they jedi or sith.

Prove me wrong. Literally every problem in the universe is caused by force users going full retard.
>>
>>62821375
>It would be great for Luke to go on a quest to figure out what went wrong with the Jedi.

It would be faster to find out what didn't.

But first and foremost they where so deadset in their ways and unwilling to change that they couldn't notice their own turning right under their noses

Mace Windu literally said about Dooku

>He was a former Jedi it's not in his cahracter

even when presented with alarming evidence
>>
>>62821430
This is true but when the light is absent nothing will stop the dark side from filling in the void. Thus the premise for TFA.
>>
>>62821375
maybe he'll make the new order more scientific and less religious/ideological.
>>
>>62821401
Rule #1: Yes, you can love. Yes, you can get married. And if you have scary premonitions about their deaths or they get kidnapped or something, ask your bros at the temple to help you out.

Seriously, if the Jedi of old did this with Anakin, everything would have gone better for them.
>>
>>62821513
Hi George!
>>
>>62821375
>yfw Darth Jar Jar

WHO HYPE?
>>
>>62821401
>>62821430
Maybe he finds an old exiled Bariss or Ahsoka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc-jLWyxZjI
>>
>>62821375

He tried but Kylo Ren and the knights killed his students. Rey was the sole survivor but got mindwiped to conceal her. There, you just made me spoil the film for everyone you dummy
>>
>>62821639
Cool story J.J., but everyone knows the true villian is Jar Jar.

What does this Ren shit have to do with based JAR JAR?
>>
File: KyloRen Deflect.webm (171 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
KyloRen Deflect.webm
171 KB, 854x480
>>62821639
>Rey was the sole survivor but got mindwiped

Interesting, but I do doubt it.
>>
>>62821858
Goddamn he looks cool. I wanted to hate that saber and him but he's really growing on me.
>>
>one force user nearly ruins the entire galaxy, destroys thousands of years of progress and kills billions in acts of senseless genocide
>this is only the final act in a struggle between force users including people who eat life away from planets, make themselves into undying corpse-men, create sentient life to manipulate them
>"I should probably just end this shit while I'm the last one."

Sounds pretty fucking legit. Too bad the force probably has different plans.
>>
>>62821800
>>62821589
Hi thanks for coming from r/starwars and stopping by our board post your cool theory!
>>
>>62821375

Luke not going Dark Side would be shit.

This is what Obi and Yoda predicted. That he would destroy the Emperor but pay a horrible price. He didn't pay a price in RotJ.
>>
>>62821430
Kreia pls go
>>
>>62821589
>TFW JarJar was Palpatine's master.
Rewatch ep.1 and tell me Bink's isn't more than he seems.
How about C3PO containing an essence suspension unit. Essence suspension and possession happens in some of the books. I personally prefer the Darth Plagueis possessing JarJar idea
>>
>>62821444
Nice trips

Remember the time Dooku confessed to Obi Wan the chancellor was the sith? I guess it never occurred to Obi Wan to tell anyone.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
>>
File: luke.jpg (188 KB, 598x524) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
188 KB, 598x524
>>62821929
Luke falling would be utter shit. The whole point was that he became the man his father was meant to be. He carried the destiny Anakin could not.
>>
>>62821858
Kylo was the survivor and got dat dark side dick in him. Luke is in hiding because he's depressed his attempts at being Yoda got a bunch of prospective Padawans killed and turned his nephew into a Vader wannabe.
>>
>>62821963
> I guess it never occurred to Obi Wan to tell anyone.

Yoda literally talks about it at the end of AotC, retard. Also, that's the reason they have Anakin spy on Palpatine in RotS.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>62821375
>Noble spiritual samurai warriors go on to become mere handmaids of Democracy...
I think it's clear where they went wrong.

COUNT DOOKU WAS RIGHT
>>
>>62821981
>That's the reason they had the guy they didn't trust spy on the guy they didn't trust, and then in the next movie mention how they didn't like how the guy they didn't trust was influencing the guy they haven't trusted since he was 9 years old
>>
>>62822027
Obi-Wan trusted him. Only Mace was suspicious.
>>
The Jedi religion wasn't the problem, they Jedi training produced generally good people. There are always going to be force sensitive people, the Order just made sure they were able to put it to good use.

The problem came from the Republic, which relied and co-opted the Jedi to be it's elite warrior class. Once the Jedi Order became a social and political tool, it was doomed.

If Luke established a new Order, it would obviously be reformed. Practically all dogma and institutions of the old Jedi are gone and so Luke would build from scratch, but with the help of those Jedi who were able to figure out how to make their ghosts.

The trouble would be dealing with all the Force cults that would have developed with no major institutions for Force users (Kylo Ren's issue it seems).

Because Luke might be hesistant to restablish the Order, and these cults start popping up, by the next film Luke will be convinced to start it back up.
>>
>>62822075
The based Maced if only a purple lightsaber would come back to starwars
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.