[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we expect a 3 day video coming out soon with an audio/video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 620x420
Can we expect a 3 day video coming out soon with an audio/video sync of Shia's movies and his reaction?

The viral synced Even Stevens video someone made has warmed my heart so much that I find myself longing for more.

-newly reinvigorated Shia fan
>>
>>62819572
>The viral synced Even Stevens video someone made has warmed my heart so much that I find myself longing for more.

Got a link?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miS6OF8aNVw this vid?
>>
>>62819886
Yup
>>
>>62819886
Omg I want to hug Shia
>>
I think him watching his Even Stevens movie finally woke him the fuck up from his crazy phase
>>
>there are people out there who actually hated shia
>mfw i've liked the guy in everything he's done since i first saw him in holes
>>
How can anyone seriously hate Based Shia? Even if his actions/art are not your cup of tea, you shouldn't shit on him because you don't want to understand. He's trying something, the least we can do is sit back and watch if he does it right.

I think his All My Movies piece was super cool and that in his altered state more became a piece about himself rather than for anyone else. He just gave us a view into what seems like a total statement and reflection on his life in the industry something that is essentially all his life.

The metamodernist stuff is definitely not for everyone, but I for one am in. He's hooked me.

>>62819572
Hopefully in the near future we can
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x1136
>>62819572
>2015
>being a Shia fan
>not being in this stream where Shia himself stopped by yesterday

https://instasync.com/r/TheLoomisOne
>>
>>62819886
His reactions don't match that video at all.
>>
>>62819886
what happened to the sister bros?
she was a qt
>>
>>62820954
Best Shia quote from yesterday "I don't get residuals, but I won't tell the Mouse"
>>
>>62821023
Watch the lighting. It's synced.
>>62820954
Shia marathoned the evens Stevens TV show ????? And streamed it????
>>
>>62821149
A /tv/ anon named LoomisOne streamed all the episodes and then invited Shia via Twitter and the madman actually popped in and said a few things and possibly watched in silence for even longer
>>
>>62819572
Boy i loved that flick Holes.
>>
>>62821211
I swear, I miss all the good shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.