[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im not liking this. its pandering too much to the reddit crowd.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
im not liking this. its pandering too much to the reddit crowd. why the fuck did you tell me to watch this idiots?
>>
were not all autistic
>>
I liked it. But I was really highwhen I watched it and it made me just want a girlfriend but not want one at the same time.
>>
that mexican is reddit personified and you're surprised his show panders to the reddit crowd
>>
STOP SHILLING THIS FUCKING SHOW
>>
>watches aziz ansari shit
>expects it to be good
>calls others idiots

wew lad
>>
File: 1433358403841.jpg (73 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1433358403841.jpg
73 KB, 600x535
>>62817889
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you might have a problem, anon.
>>
As a white girl I feel so degraded by this show
>>
>>62817889
Best episode was mornings, hit way too close. worst was the feminist shillfest.
Fuck I hate that lesbian friend of theirs. Just a horrible, flat actress. Best characters are probably Wareheim and Anzari's dad
>>
Master of None = reddit
Man Seeking Woman = /tv/
>>
after watching parks and rec i really want aziz ansari to be good. But i watched an interview of him with paul f tompkins and was pretty bored...this show looks "decent" but it also looks like hetero normie yawncore...I imagine he will talk alot about racial stuff which I do tend to find interesting but it also looks like >tfw no gf shit which I have a hard time finding interesting.

OP can you go into more detail about it than "pandering to the reddit crowd" because I dont know what that means
>>
>>62818168
>tfw no gf shit
he gets into a serious relationship halfway through the series. just watch the show man
>>
>>62817889
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62818144
>Man Seeking Woman = /tv/
stars a kike being aught about women from a mixed-nigger, no thanks
>>
>>62817889
The female friend of his in the beginning of the first episode is a terrible actress and so I stopped watching
>>
>>62818103
I had more feels learning that Aziz's dad was played by his dad, who took all his vacation time off for the year to play the role, and who only played it because he wanted to spend time with his son, THAN ANYTHING ON THE SHOW ITSELF.

Aziz wanted a show with meaning, and a moral. And that's cool. But it leaned too hard on that morality and not enough on the entertainment.
>>
>>62818168
It's nothing but toilet humor.

Entire minutes of an episode are taken up by Poo In Loo stepping into a big turd in a designated shitting street and screaming "MY SNEAKIES!" to Wareheim.
>>
First episode was alright and had me and gf dying. Second episode not too good.

That cartman bitch tho, never cringed so hard.
>>
>>62818144
I like both, but Man Seeking Woman is the far superior show.
>>
As a white woman, this show has completely changed my opinion on Indian men. I used to think they were dorky little tryhards, now I think they're charming witty sex gods.
>>
File: tumblr_nvpy03rWWY1seitllo1_500.png (219 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpy03rWWY1seitllo1_500.png
219 KB, 500x281
>>62818225
>hating on based Eric Andre

Leave.
>>
>>62818168
>hetero normie yawncore
What's wrong with a show having straight characters?
>>
>>62818199
ok

>>62818249
desu if he really steps in shit and says "MY SNEAKIES" i will watch this
>>
>>62818225
Eric Andre is /tv/ as fuck and at least Jay Baruchel is better than the rest of the jewish Brat Pack
>>
>>62818295
>charming witty sex gods
clearly, thats why they don't need toilet paper. perfect clean assholes 100% of the time
>>
>>62818335
i can confirm
it's the feminist episode
>>
>>62818329
Nothing wrong with it it's just boring to me personally when all it is about is hetero relationshit, as most sitcoms seem to be based around. I am too asexual and aspergerslike to draw up any interest in that. Not trying to be edgy it's just like watching paint dry for me. I specified hetero because since it's the least taboo, most long-time established type of relationship for TV characters it just gets taken for granted which to me is extra boring. I don't mean if a character happens to be in a relationship or theyre straight or whatever I won't watch it, I just mean stuff based predominatently around the search for love goes over my head, especially when it's hetero (really I guess what I mean is chad/stacy vanilla love) because literally what the hell are the characters struggling over?

again, this is my personal taste, people can keep watching whatever floats their boat
>>
>>62818508
>>62818335
>>62818249
I was about to drop it after a pretty mediocre episode but now I'll continue on, at least until this episode.
>>
>>62817889
you can't fool me with your """""lukewarm""""" shilling for this piece of shit

we all know you're a fucking viral marketer for that Indian kike show

go die in a fire
>>
THEN DON'T WATCH
H
E
N

D
O
N
T

W
A
T
C
H
>>
i wonder how many indian guys have gotten laid because of this show
>>
>>62817889
>Aziz Ansari
>Reddit
No shit?
>>
>>62818720
None.
>>
It's decent. The cheating episode infuriated me though. The fact that we're supposed to take lessons from a show where all the characters are fine with cheating is really jarring.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.