[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This season is fucking stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
This season is fucking stupid.
>>
I couldn't handle it anymore in the first episode when they took the couple up to the room and started drinking their blood or whatever. Too fucking stupid for me to even bother, not gonna put myself through it this year.
>>
>>62817164
This season has been mainly about visuals. I've been enjoying it but mainly because I watch it stoned with the volume on low while I listen to music.
>>
Season one started out good then ended up being shit. Every single season after that has been pure fucking garbage.
>>
>>62817164
I disagree, sir.
>>
it's an improvement over Coven and Freak Show at least
>>
File: 1446098648849.webm (500 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446098648849.webm
500 KB, 1280x720
Girls and lgbt like this season.
Gaga is hot and all but she is way more talented than to just have sex the entire season. I feel as of Stephanie is barely acting to the best of her abilities, she has a lot more to offer than some vampire slut. But its also interesting since it seems more like a virus and she keeps having sex and infectig people, she basically has a vampire aids.

I am watching freakshow with gf currently and I love it way more than hotel, it's almost like there were two different writers for the season .
The filming in hotel and asylum was superb for TV show standards.
It seems like the filming style of asylum and freakshow were similar, yet different from murder house coven and hotel.

Coven was a giant sex joke, and hotel had promise since it had gaga and a good cast, but they fucked it up with way too much sex.
Murder house was alright, but only because webm related baby.
>>
>>62817775
I hate you
>>
File: dandy-ahs-4.jpg (55 KB, 780x434) Image search: [Google]
dandy-ahs-4.jpg
55 KB, 780x434
>>62817988
In my opinion freak show was way better, at least it was more consistent.
Hotel is all over the place.

>also Dandy is the embodiment of /b/
>>
>>62817164
>this series is fucking stupid

FTFY
>>
>>62818102
>the filming of hot and asylum

Meant freakshow and asylum. They seem far more cinematic, while the other season seem to fit what TV has fallen to.
>>
>>62818164
Yes maybe, but no other show attempts to hone in on the ideals and point of views that they offer.
I agree that every season lacks what it needs to have, which drives me away. The only reason I come back is because it is the only show of it's kind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.