[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Give me the buckle, you piece of shit. Is Fargo the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cuck.jpg (22 KB, 570x332) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
22 KB, 570x332
>Give me the buckle, you piece of shit.

Is Fargo the best show on TV right now?
>>
No, it's pandering propaganda for the reddit meme crowd. We came to that conclusion in the last threat.
>>
>>62816125
Incorrect, kiddo.
>>
>>62816099

Failed to finish the first season twice.

It drags on and is entirely too smug and self-assured of it's success.
>>
>>62816125

It's not even popular on Reddit. Or anywhere.
>>
>>62816209
4chan should be all over it if that is the case.
>>
>>62816230
Hush your gums. Fargo threads are great don't need the /v/ cross posters of modern /tv/ shitting them up.
>>
>>62816099
I forgot bear was the doc in fury road until I re watched it yesterday.
>>
>>62816330
Any time I see people talking enthusastically about a show I don't respect I look up the file names of their reaction images on the archive. Trust me when I say that Fargo threads are MOSTLY /v/ crossposters. Which should come as no surprise since the show is so IMDB sensibilities.
>>
lel i thought it was over, when the first season ended. absolutely no idea it was continuing.

don't even feel like picking it back up
>>
>>62816638
It's a fucking prequel too so you know they're desperate.

>TV show sequel to 20 year old movie: the prequel
Greed knows no bounds.
>>
>>62816125
>No, it's pandering propaganda for the reddit meme crowd
How is this propaganda ?

>Is Fargo the best show on TV right now?
True Story
>>
>>62816099
For all you bitches hating on Fargo, I thought S1 was okay. It was entertaining but whatever. S2 is probably on par with some of the greatest shows. Makes me feel like I'm watching S1 of BrBa again, or Better Call Saul. It's damn fine telly, fellas.
>>
>>62816715
t. TWD fan
>>
>>62816715
This is bait but basically the show is an anthology. No story is a sequel or prequel to another, they're just all loosely related based on geographical location.

If anything it's the opposite of shows people would usually say "greed has no bounds" about because it isn't trying to milk a story which is already finished for more content.
>>
>>62816099
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62816125
>we
there's that word again
>>
>>62817699
Wanted to show that he was more than tough enough to handle the buckle end.
>>
>>62817561
If someone is smart enough to know that Fargo is bad then how would they be dumb enough to enjoy a show that is even worse.
>>
>>62817861
What TV shows are you watching right now, fatass?
>>
>>62817449
Because racist basement dwellers can't stand an intelligent black criminal having sex with a white woman, just /pol/ garbage spilling out onto /tv/
>>
>>62817895
You realize that if you support the situation you just described then you are tumblr?
>>
>>62818018
>Are you with us? The whole senpai
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.