[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Han is killed by the shot that Greedo fired all those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Han_shot_first.gif (220 KB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
Han_shot_first.gif
220 KB, 400x171
What if Han is killed by the shot that Greedo fired all those years ago?
>>
They hire they next freighter out or fly out a week later, or a month later, and probably get a clear run at the Death Star without being tracked.
>>
Greedo didn't get a chance to fire.
>>
>>62815311
>>62815315
No I mean if the shot ricochets for all those years and kills him in the new movie
>>
I really the whole "Han Shot First" thing

If you watch the unaltered version he is the ONLY one to shoot. He kills Greedo before he could even get a shot off
>>
>>62815362
Really where do you watch this Lucas "lost" the masters of the original cut after all
>>
he would died
>>
Very informative thread.

Let me tell my buddies over at reddit about this recent discovery.
>>
File: hanshootsfirst.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
hanshootsfirst.webm
2 MB, 720x304
Greedo never fired a shot, Han was smart to shoot him before he had a chance
>>
>>62815489
Look up the Despecialized editions.

They are as close to the unaltered versions we'll ever have
>>
>Luke and Obi-Wan get kicked off the Falcon by Chewbacca
>Find another captain
>Travel to Alderaan unimpeded by Imperial Forces
>Alderaan is gone
>TIE fighter flies overhead
>Captain ignores it
>Obi-Wan and Luke spend the movie tracking down the rebels through Obi-Wan's old connections (like Dexter Jettster!)
>Finally find them on Yavin IV
>Luke still engages in the trench run
>Vader about to kill him
>Obi-Wan shoots him from behind (sans "Woohoo!")
>Luke blows up Death Star
>Leia dies onboard
>Luke and Obi-Wan get medals
>Meanwhile Chewbacca takes the Falcon and single-handedly takes down Jabba's entire organisation in revenge for Han's death
>>
>>62815719
>Leia is never rescued and dies aboard the Death Star

Dank
>>
>>62815195
What if you were aborted by your mom all those years ago
>>
>>62815642
Or the DVD rip from the theatrical version.
Or the Laserdisk rip of the theatrical version
>>
>>62815362
>>62815596
That is what's implied by saying someone shot first you fucking autists
>>
>>62815356
then it might actually be worth watching
>>
>>62815362
lol
>>
>all this time I though this whole "who shot first" talk was just some mindless trivia shit
>turns out you queenies are arguing about the morality of the scene and if Han Solo shot first it makes him an evil white man
When did you fucking faggots become so retarded?
>>
>>62815356
Pottery
>>
>>62819696
It's literally always been about how it changes the entire context of the scene.
Lucas changed it because he didn't want a role model for the children to shoot without provocation.
No idea where you're pulling "evil white man" from. Han is not a good man when we first meet him. He's not evil, either. But when confronted with a weapon, he shoots first.
>>
>>62820053
What's baffling is greedo tells han solo he's going to kill him right there.

That's only half the baffling part. In ROTJ, a storm trooper sneaks up on han and tells him to freeze, despite the storm trooper having every opportunity and incentive to kill him. Leia shoots him in cold blood.
>>
>>62820150
No, Greedo was going to take him, alive, back to Jabba to be killed. Han's bounty was worth less dead.

"You can tell that to Jabba" he says.
He also says something like "if you give me the money, I'll forget that I found you", implying again that he was taking Han prisoner, rather than killing him right then and there in the bar.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.