[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best movie of the 2010's so far, yes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 324324234234.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
324324234234.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
Best movie of the 2010's so far, yes?
>>
Best "movie" of the 10s is an interesting conversation. If we're using flick/movie/film rules.
>>
That's not Hot Tub Time Machine 2
>>
LOL the 2010s starts in 2011 I thought everyone knew that desu
>>
>>62814581

this anon truly knows his /cinema/
>>
>>62814510
no.
>>
>>62814510
no. it's a pleb choice desu
>>
>>62814606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRiAM_jjZkI
>>
Best of the century so far.
>>
>>62815215
>The Memester
Nah, too much of an IMDB enabler. Inherent Vice is better as far as PTA goes. I was the only person left in the theater by the end of it. That's the real sign of a masterpiece. Pleb shit gets people clapping. Artistic masterpieces clear rooms.
>>
The fault of Inception is that most of the time it insists upon itself
>>
this to b frank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P12elrItchI
>>
>>62815267
If you're comparing everything he's made, Punch Drunk Love is obviously his masterpiece. It basically sums up every other movie he's made, but more concisely and actually says something about how bizarre hollywood had become (specifically with Adam Sandler, but it's more than just that).
>>
>>62815383
Punch Drunk Love and Inherent Vice are his only above average movies from my perspective. I'd agree that PDL is the best "PTA" movie since it's hard to classify I.V as "his" film.
>>
>>62815383
Punch Drunk is best. People saying any of his other movies are just trying too hard unless they pick There Will Be Blood
>>
>>62814615
Is this guy related to Anna Kendrick or is it a Jew thing?
>>
he is a pretty good director whose been totally ruined by hero worship, ideally he would be free to just make movies without the internet blowing up with lust. its fucked up and makes me hate his movies cause theyre not THAT good.
>>
SHUT
SHUT
SHUT
SHUT
SHUT UP
S H U T U P
SHUT UP!
>>
>>62815574

Punch Drunk Love is for virgins and hipsters. Quirky love story garbage.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.