[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his character arc gonna be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Poe-Dameron.jpg (46 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Poe-Dameron.jpg
46 KB, 540x540
What's his character arc gonna be like?
>>
I don't know but he's gonna be a great new MST3K host.
>>
Let me break it down pham

Prequel Trilogy
>Maul is the obedient servant clad in black that doesn't talk much and looks intimidating.
>Dooku is a fallen Jedi who dresses in regal attire such as his cape while using a powerful fencing-style in battle.
>Grievous is a cyborg general with labored breathing and a skull-like face plate.
The antagonists of the prequels represent Anakin/Vader's actual future

Sequel Trilogy
>Rey is reclusive scavenger left alone and restless on a desert world without hope - if Luke's adventure had never begun
>Finn is trained Empire trooper who later has a crisis of faith and abandons his duties - if Luke had joined the Imperial Academy like he initially hoped
>Poe is hotshot pilot with uncanny talent and courage, as well as possessing a bloodline of brave fighters - if Luke had not continued his Jedi training after Episode IV and remained a Rebel soldier
>Kylo Ren is a dark side worshipper literally kneeling at the altar of Vader, likely his grand-father, and betraying his former allies - if Luke had accepted Vader's offer to rule the galaxy as father and son
The protagonists of the sequels represent Luke's possible futures.
>>
He's there as a potential love interest for white girl but she'll eventually kek with BBC him in one of the sequels.
>>
prepping the bull
>>
File: gevyimlax4s6zigqbwv0.jpg (251 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
gevyimlax4s6zigqbwv0.jpg
251 KB, 757x720
>>
He's gonna tear up the fucking battle station, dude. Check it out.
>>
>>62814460
I like this theory.

I figure no one's gonna know Finn's a trooper when they meet him, he's gonna somehow end up joining the Resistance, and get immediately respected as a pilot, becoming good friends with Poe, who's become a fucking legend or some shit.
>>
>>62814353
Take all the best scenes and then die like a bitch
>>
>>62814460
It's so D E N S E
>>
He's gonna die trying to rob a pawnshop

He's a real human bean afterall
>>
>>62814353
He's going to be Han Solo, older brother figure for Finn.
As much as I like Star Wars, this movie is totally devoid of any originality and I'm noticing it more and more the days leading up to the movie.
>>
Inherits the Falcon in Episode 8.
>>
I can't wait for Boyega and Ridley's first on screen sex scene. I want to watch that strong handsome black man bed that petite Anglo princess, sliding all 8 inches of solid black cock in and out of her stretched pink pussy.
>>
as jewy as your shilling
>>
File: character_arc.png (14 KB, 1329x702) Image search: [Google]
character_arc.png
14 KB, 1329x702
Hmm, I dunno OP. What do you think?
>>
He looks like he works at Gizmonic Institute.
>>
>>62815384
>8 inches
Pretty underwhelming t.bh if that's all he's packing. I want to see her fucking impaled.
>>
>>62814353
He will be a strugling Folk singer in the planet of Greenwich Park

Along the way he will meet an interesting cast of characters and deal with the deat of his old partner and several mistakes of his life so far

Also it's cold and bucholic
>>
>>62815546
And has a jam session with Kylo Ren and sleeps on his couch?
>>
>>62814460
very patrician, friend.
>>
>>62815575
AROO
SPACE
>>
>>62815575
UH OH
>>
>>62814353
He makes the droids
Then he fucks them
Then he invites the imperial general over to his house
>>
>>62815575
Yes, Inside Llewyn Davis is actually Kylo dreaming about whatever Oscar Isaac is called in this thing
>>
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 1549x1542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 1549x1542
"I'm a Celebrity, get me outta here!"
>>
Will he be as big as Harrison Ford after this movie ?
>>
>>62814460
This is actually quite clever, gj anon.
>>
>>62814459
thread fucking over right here
>>
>>62814460
Oh, that's clever. Thats really goddamn clever.
I fucks with this.
>>
>>62815327
>this franchise is totally devoid of any originality
>>
>LE EBIN FLAVOR OF THE MONTH ACTOR THREAD

SO BASED DUDE LMAO XDXDXDXD
>>
his parents were pilots in the resistance and settled down on yavin 4, then luke takes his mom on a mission to steal some magical force trees that sheev was experimenting on. he gives her one then fucks off
>>
>>62817765
He's not fotm. He's been a really fun actor to watch since Robin Hood in 2010. Every single movie he's done since then has been good, and he has been the best part of them. Except for Drive, Gosling and Brooks stole the show there.
>>
he's gonna be the han solo of the new trilogy

they will push ridley and boyega at first but then by second sequel he'll be keking
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.