[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was bad this one, again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why was bad this one, again?
>>
Because the kids. Go to bed Douge.
>>
Because George Miller was almost completely uninterested in making it after Byron Kennedy died. I think most of it was actually directed by someone else with Miller only doing the action scenes.
>>
Makes me glad that now "fresh new flavor of the month" memes have died down Fury Road will take its rightful place as the worst movie in the series. This is at least half a good movie rather than a whole 2 hours of reddit meme propaganda fucking shit.
>>
Nothing. I miss sweet young Tina.
>>
>>62813999
More like a third of a decent movie. I think the Thunderdome scene happens around the 20 minute mark and then Max is exiled not to long after that. Then you can turn it off.
>>
>>62813924

PG-12, no Interceptor, too many kids, and the villains weren't as memorable as Lord Humungous. At least it has that killer Tina Turner song.
>>
>>62814051
Even if it was 30 seconds of a good movie that would still be superior to Fury Road.
>>
>>62813999
no Fury Road is still second best
>>
>>62814051
Did you even watch it?
>>
Thunderdome is the best movie.

It has the most memes.

Debate me.
>>
>>62814135
I was literally shouting "Reddit" in the threater Fury Road was so bad.
>>
>>62813924
Because, besides the greatest car crash in movie history and the GOAT first third of the film, it's a fucking kids' movie with Mel, you can see it in the fucking score.
>>
>who runs barter town
>>
File: 1407422591623.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1212) Image search: [Google]
1407422591623.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1212
Best Girl coming through.
>>
>>62814147
Yes, I have. That Saturday Morning cartoon rehash of the climax of The Road Warrior with kids hitting guys with frying pans is terrible. So is Wile E. Manlet as the main heavy of the bad guys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.