[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/TWD/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: giphy_VP8.webm (2 MB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
giphy_VP8.webm
2 MB, 272x212
So who is Negan gonna kill?

My money is on Daryl.

Here it is leaked from the set.
>>
He's clearly hitting a dummy head of Glenn.

Either they're really going to go the most unsurprising route and kill Glenn, or AMC intentionally leaked this to fuck with us and give us a false impression.
>>
I'd be happy if it was Glenn but it'll probably be Daryl, his character is going nowhere
>>
>>62813452
what am I supposed to be seeing, cause a dummy head of glenn is not that
>>
>>62813692
Are you dense? It's a dummy head, and it has the same haircut as Glenn. How could it be more obvious?

>>62813533
I honestly thought AMC would kill Daryl because killing Glenn just seems so fucking safe and pedestrian. Fucking EVERYONE knows Negan kills Glenn in the comics, so why didn't AMC switch it up? How the fuck will this be a surprise to ANYONE?
>>
>>62813838
Because they won't kill fan favourites on the show. It isn't like the comics where Glenn is everyone's favourite dude so they kill him for shock value. They'll kill him because they haven't been doing a thing with him since the prison.

Would be nice if they killed somebody nobody expected, though.
>>
Soooo do you guys think that they are going to do the kingdom with Shiva and the goofy medieval theme?
I mean it looks good on paper but i dont know how they will translate it to live action... Maybe its to comic-esque for it to be done in a manner that doesnt come out as really stupid.
Also cant wait for the whisperers, Carl getting shot and the zombie girl licking his empty eye socket. That was fucking hardcore.
>>
>>62814004
>Carl getting shot and the zombie girl licking his empty eye socket

Carl getting his eye blown out is never going to happen in the show because AMC is far too fucking cheap to pay for the CG it would require.

I mean, fuck, they can't even make their greenscreen shit look halfway convincing.
>>
>>62814164
You full retarded it wouldn't take any cgi at all compared to the hand thing which is the only thing they've skimped on. All it takes is an eyepatch, it's happening.
>>
>>62814164
>I could do better fx than KNB

Suck a dick, cock lick,
>>
>>62813363

Daryl to see everyone cry about it

Is Glenn getting shot through the skull, if not Glenn do they keep that death in? I have a feeling Abraham won't die yet and they'll keep him around longer.
>>
>>62814327
>Is Glenn getting shot through the skull, if not Glenn do they keep that death in?

Kid, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>62814242
>>62814290
LOL, stay mad guys, it's not happening.

They chopped off Herschel's leg and had him hobble around on crutches with a CG'd out lower leg for a bit before the budget required the script to give Herschel a fake leg so they wouldn't have to spend money on missing-leg-CG.

You guys are really overestimating how much AMC gives a fuck. The jews running this show are notorious penny-pinchers.
>>
>>62814390

I figured since Darly is looking likely to get Luciled they'd switch Abraham getting shot through the skull by Dwight to Glenn and give Abraham a different death since Kirkman mentioned he regretted killing the character off and wished he'd stick around a bit longer.
>>
>>62814543
this is probably the most likely route

>It's going to be revealed in the mid-season finale that Glenn is under the dumpster
>Daryl gets the bat
>Glenn shot in the head
>Carl shot in the eye then gets an eyepatch
>Abraham becomes second in command
>>
Wait a second. Are they introducing Negan before the Kingdom and Alexandria? Or are they skipping those parts and focus on Negan. I wanted to see a tiger eat a zombie and if you didnt you are most probably gay.
>>
>>62814734
You will never see a tiger on the show, as confirmed by RK in letter hacks a few years ago.
>>
>>62814668

>Everyone is anticipating Glenn getting the bat but get surprised when they hear TWANG and see the camera pan around to reveal Dwight
>Same episode they have Negan make his debut and just viciously bash Daryl's head in

If that all happens in the same episode the reaction and outcry will be hilarious

>>62814734

The Kingdom comes AFTER Negan, I think we're seeing them in the first half or the end of season 7. Also this >>62814766 Kirkman mentioned Shiva is one of the worst things he's done in the comic next to Rick's hand and I doubt we'd see her in the show. Not to mention animal rights groups will more than likely complain incessantly about the presence of the tiger.
>>
>>62813838
It looks more like a bag full of sand or something. Not sure where you're seeing Glenns haircut.
>>
Shiva will be a dog in the show
>>
>>62814481
Are you seriously suggesting that AMC is too cheap to spring for an eye patch?
>>
>>62814734
They're in Alexandria right now dude
>>
>yfw that "iconic" bat scene never happens
God I hope it doesn't. The Walking Dead would never recover from that shitty Hostel-tier gore trash
>>
So are you saying this Negan fag lines up Rick's group, picks one and murders him with his bat...while the rest just watches? What the fuck happened on the comics, are they all massive pussies?
>>
>>62813838
it's an actual plain dummy, not a cast. This doesn't show shit.
>>
>>62814734
They've been in Alexandria since last season retard.
>>
>>62816478
negan has like 50 dudes with him
>>
>>62816478
>>
>>62816580
Fuck that shit, I'd go down fighting.
>>
>>62816616
And have 50 men run a train on your son? Just accept that your friend is dead and live to have real revenge later.
>>
>>62816616
Sure you would, fag. These guys had chainsaws and other cruel weapons, you would shit your pants.
>>
>>62816616
That's not how you get revenge
>>
Well it's either Glenn or Daryl, anyone else would be who that fuck cares and if they do morgan or someone it's kind of lame. Question is, who's the more interesting character to keep around? I didn't want Glenn to die earlier but now I don't really care, his character has kind of run its course development wise. Daryl still has some room to evolve I think. Also I dont think they would have made maggy pregnant if they weren't planning on killing off glenn. Who knows though it's really a toss up here.
>>
>>62817582
Negan should kill both. Have Glenn get picked but have Daryl try to defend him and he dies too.
>>
Didn't Glenn die already? I barely pay much attention to this show anymore.
>>
>>62813363
>So who is Negan gonna kill?
If it's not Glenn, either Morgan or Daryl.
>>
is negan going to suck glenn's dick in the midseason finale or the finale?
>>
>>62817896
i would love it
>>
You must be stupid to think this is a real leak. AMC is not so foolish as to allow their HUGE scene to spill all over the Internet like that. Personally, I don't care about this meme leaks. I'm just enjoying the show as it is, without spoilers.
>>
>>62813452
That's not clearly a dummy of anything. Why the fuck would they even model it after any of their heads when it's a POV shot?
>>
any interesting plotlines they could do involving daryl died along with merle.

Short of giving him a love interest I don't know what more they can do with him, and even then I think any opportunity to give him a love interest vanished with qt Beth
>>
The guy chasing the three people Daryl got tied up and then betrayed by is Negan right?
>>
File: rick_and_daryl2.jpg (2 MB, 2403x3600) Image search: [Google]
rick_and_daryl2.jpg
2 MB, 2403x3600
>>62818884
his love interest is Rick
>>
It's definitely Glenn in the picture. They have been teasing his death all the fucking time now.
>Muh dumpster
>Muh Terminus executioner with a baseball bat and slicing throats
>Muh flu
>Muh tortured by Merle and locked in a room with a walker while you're tied up
I'm probably missing one or two.
>>
>>62818817
This is the same company that leaked Shane's death on a DVD cover the week before the episode aired.
>>
>>62814876
You have to do the Lucille scene first because otherwise it will be obvious. Everyone knows Negan will kill somebody, and Daryl's the obvious answer if Glenn is already dead.

Negan would have to bash in Daryl while Glenn is still alive in order for it to be a surprise, then you kill Glenn anyway with the crossbow.
>>
I hope Negan kills Maggie
>>
>>62819245
i hope negan kills himself then maybe you newfags will shut he fuck up about him
>>
>>62819100
>leaked
>Shane's death
kek cuc k. it's like you don't realize that this show is from a comic book and everybody who wasn't a colossal retard already knew shane was going to die, especially when he started going nuts
>>
If I had to guess, he's saying "Wow! He's taking it like a champ!" then bashing the head in. Cut to commercial.
>>
>all this negan cocksucking
/tv/ will be fucking unbearable when he shows up. Also reminder that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a terrible actor. That's why he only gets bit parts on shitty dramas and soap operas
>>
>>62818986
Negan sent those guys after them, but the dude they showed wasn't Negan himself. They called him Wade or Wayne or something.
>>
>>62819553
you tell them, /b/rother! fuck negan lol!
>>
>>62819068
Last season theres an episode where he picks up a baseball bat and then a scene later trips over barbed wire. (Lucille) Another where Tyrese I think finds a boy with a bat stuck in its skull
>>
>>62816146

Yes that is what he is implying.

They are RIDICULOUSLY cheap.
>>
Another white male is the bad guy, how original.
>>
>>62819818
The gov should have been Danny Trejo desu
>>
File: 1441309744912.jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
1441309744912.jpg
9 KB, 205x286
>>62819553
He was great in Watchmen and Magic City and he's one of the few actors that never comes off as a faggot IRL
>>
>>62818997
Rick is grossly lacking recent screentime with all of his brothers.
>>
Daryl is not going to get killed, he's like one of the best things in the show
>>
>>62819818
Should've been Honda Rousey
>>
What's the best way to read the comics? I'm a newfag to them.
>>
>>62820418

Start from issue 1
>>
>>62820418
Just pirate them on the usual sites. If you mean with your money then the compendiums offer the best deals. (they're like 48 issues each, the volumes are 6 issues... then there's single issues)
>>
>>62820418
>what's the best way to read
a new low, truly
>>
File: Cosmic Marvel.jpg (521 KB, 1960x1810) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Marvel.jpg
521 KB, 1960x1810
>>62820498
He probably thinks it's convoluted like the rest of the comic industry
>>
>>62820441
>>62820471
Thx
>>
>>62820418
Read from issue 1 to whatever recent issue. It isn't capeshit. It peaks at the prison to be honest, after that, the show does everything better.
>>
File: Jessie.png (707 KB, 742x391) Image search: [Google]
Jessie.png
707 KB, 742x391
>>62813838
Same way this could be a red herring

I'm gonna guess jessie lives through the attack
>>
>>62818884
didnt he have something going on with carol? or did they just forget about it
>>
>>62818817
AMC already pulled down the original video and all the mirrors. Highly doubt it's because they're not real.
>>
File: 144779990012270.png (953 KB, 780x1033) Image search: [Google]
144779990012270.png
953 KB, 780x1033
Theyre not letting Daryl go anywhere you dumbfucks
>>
File: 1444618302017.jpg (2 MB, 1680x2403) Image search: [Google]
1444618302017.jpg
2 MB, 1680x2403
>you did not see Daryl hallucinate Merle last episode even though it'd have been perfect
>ywn see Daryl hallucinate Merle as he's getting skullfucked by Negan

Maybe we'll see Daryl hallucinate Merle during a Savior fight like Rick did with Shane in Season 3 when they attacked Woodbury :(
>>
>>62820418
while high as fuck
>>
>>62819350
>people who don't read shitty comics are rerards

Huh
>>
>>62820418
If you do this becuse you heard about Negan recently, you are fucking reddit.
>>
>>62821183
I'm still hoping rick starts picking up phones again
>>
>>62818817
Wait wasn't beths death leaked?
>>
What the fuck is Negan?
>>
File: twd comic characters2.png (1 MB, 1335x1508) Image search: [Google]
twd comic characters2.png
1 MB, 1335x1508
>>62821716
>>
>>62821570
I don't recall ever seeing any definite leaks, but the fact that the actress wasn't seen on the set of Alexandria when they started shooting there led people to believe she would die in the midseason finale.
>>
>>62821716
used car salesman
>>
File: 1446708882023.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446708882023.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>62814290
KNB is an entirely mediocre effects division tho
>>
this

>>62818611

meant to this

>>62818586
>>
Somebody who came alonng after the prison or Morgan.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.