[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do movies do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>these two are high schoolers

At first I thought the scene was some kind of college competition, but then it's revealed they're in a high school science fair.
Would it really be that damaging to the Fantastic 4 universe if they had changed the story a little bit so the whole thing happened while they were doing a post grad at some Ivy league university or something? Or at least they could've cast younger actors.
>>
i am high school
>>
File: old man.jpg (13 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
13 KB, 250x375
>>62811599
white people age really quickly

it's not uncommon to see 30 year old looking motherfuckers in senior portraits, pic very related
>>
>>62811680
he probably failed the year three times
>>
They weren't highschoolers though you moron
try to at least pay attention to the shitty movies you watch
>>
>>62811965
That was a highschool science fair
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>62811965
in that scene yes they were
>>
File: 1447804645348.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447804645348.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>62811706
actually here's a picture of him 3 years after graduating
>>
>>62812109
>>62812223
the joke is that they were attending the science fair because they couldn't get in anywhere else and just decided to setup there in hopes people would notice them
>>
>>62812537
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>62812576
did you even watch the movie.

the kid next to them was like 12 and half their height when they borrowed his plane
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.