[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halfway in and maaan. this is bad. female 47 called 90 twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Hitman-47-1.jpg (30 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-47-1.jpg
30 KB, 630x420
halfway in and maaan. this is bad.
female 47 called 90 twice as good as 47
the amount of good less well known actors is kinda sad. kretschmann. prochnow.

what kind of people write this shit
>>
Who knows.

You'd guess they'd already know fans of the series are not fan for the shit over the top fantasy action , but for games like Blood money.

Hitman can only work as a film Jason Bourne style
>>
>>62811451
I had to leave with 20 minutes left. Saw American Ultra instead, which was honestly pretty decent.
>>
It's a pretty laughable flick with a lot of cringe-tier moments in it
>>
>>62811508

A mix of Bourne but with HEAVY nods to the Jackal/Day of the Jackal would be best, much like the games it should all be about the preparation, infiltration and ultimately the assassination, really scratch the itch that the games did for having multiple ways of disposing of targets.
>>
>>62811508
i must admid. there are those moments when they go CAMERA EVADE MODE. that was refreshing to watch because they tried so hard to get some of the game flavour in it.
>>
>>62811508
I always say he'd work like a horror villain, or have it work like a heist movie.

An anthology with several interwoven stories, each showing 47 on a hit with vague conspiracy shit in the background could be absolutely badass. Have a big finish where all the stories come together.
>>
>We want the Pitbull audience
>>
>>62811451
>halfway in and maaan. this is bad.

no shit, a fox film based on a video game
couldn't see that coming
>>
>>62811508
I'd prefer a movie where 47 is a secondary character.

Anthony Hopkins is only in Silence of the Lambs for 18 minutes of screen time. That's the impact a good secondary character can have. It makes them more mysterious, and the audience is left wanting more.
>>
File: agent_47_tall.0[1].png (701 KB, 765x915) Image search: [Google]
agent_47_tall.0[1].png
701 KB, 765x915
>>62811451

They really thought this would make a good Agent 47?
>>
>>62811451
People who want to cash in on the Skyfall/Bourne money
>>
>>62812170

You are a fucking idiot, I bet you'd want a HALO movie with 5 minutes of Master Chief too.
>>
>>62812292
no u
>>
>>62811451
I'll never understand why they have to write these original scripts. They always end up being trash. Just steal the plot of the first game already. It's not exactly amazing, but compared to both movies it is fucking gold.
At least Warcraft appears to have done exactly that.
>>
>>62811451
holy kek is that Quinn
>>
>>62812467
no that's pitbull
>>
File: vlcsnap-1920-05-31-13h11m29s822.png (789 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1920-05-31-13h11m29s822.png
789 KB, 1280x536
>>62811451
>mfw ciarian hinds the cesar the king beyond the wall

>mfw cringe dialogue levels that shouldnt be possibru

hinds. prochnow. kretschman

WTF
>>
>>62811451

it's not horrible bad, it's campy bad
>>
File: vlcsnap-8902-03-15-22h02m45s140.png (287 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-8902-03-15-22h02m45s140.png
287 KB, 1280x536
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>62812387
This

Obviously since a movie and a game are different mediums there's going to need to be some changes to plot/characters/pacing but it should overall be a very similar story

What I don't get is that we've already got several great video game adaptations of different media (The Warriors, The Walking Dead S1, Shadow of Mordor, etc) but there hasn't been a single movie adaptation of a video game yet that I would consider "good"
>>
>>62812767
They didn't even get his fucking gun right?

jesus
>>
>>62811451
>female 47 called 90 twice as good as 47
why isn't she called 94?
>>
>>62813107
so guys like you can ask this question
>>
>>62811705

Kinda like Burn Notice was at first
>>
Well the director was polish. I'm polish and I was surprised that it was his first "serious" movie. I mean who the fucked vouched for him and gave him the money?
>>
>>62812240
well the first guy to be 47 was too fast too furious
>>
Someone explain the part with the knife/inhaler to me please
He gives the girl a knife and says 'Take this, you'll NEED it'
Then like a scene later he steals it off her and gives it to a kid in exchange for his inhaler
and then it turns out that the inhaler is a bomb?
Like did the kid have a bomb or was it modified WHILST they were fighting?
why did he even bother giving her the knife?
Why did he even think he'd need an inhaler, they couldn't have possibly known that the guy needed to sacrifice himself later
>>
was she autistic?
>>
File: Hitman.webm (3 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.webm
3 MB, 500x270
>>62811451
Ayy
>>
>Hitman
Audi commercial
>Mission Impossible
BMW commercial
>James Bond, Spectre
Land Rover commercial
>Jurassic World
Mercedes-Benz commercial

When will this shit stop.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.