[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did everyone else start to realize that Anakin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
At what point did everyone else start to realize that Anakin might end up being one of the bad guys?

I remember watching the movies and during episode 2 when he attacked all those sand men on tatooine to get revenge for his mother I felt uneasy, somehow I could already tell he'd end up being evil later on.

But yeah just curious when other people noticed??
>>
>>62811031
Since the moment they said his name was Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>62811031
Is it ok that I loved the acting while they were on the lava planet? Anakin was pretty good desu. Just ignore some of the script, Padme, the stretched out fight and the high ground and it's pretty good desu.
>>
>>62811085
How to spot the autist
>>
>>62811231
>ignoring the queen of /tv/
>ever

Scum, Padme deserves every bit of attention
>>
>>62811085
This.

The better question would be "Did you know from the beginning that Sheev was a bad guy?" Obviously, we all knew he would end up being the Emperor by the end of the trilogy, because his last name was Palpatine, but I spent the whole first two movies wondering if Sheev was a bad guy all along, or if something was going to happen in Episode 3 that would turn him evil.
>>
>>62811031
oh I get it you're pretending to be retarded LOL
gonna put this up on reddit :D
>>
>>62811252
BREAKING MY HEART LAD
>>
File: obi wan cia impression cropped.jpg (5 KB, 107x130) Image search: [Google]
obi wan cia impression cropped.jpg
5 KB, 107x130
>>62811231
Ewan was amazing. Right from the start with the CIA power stance.

>YOWAH NEW EHMPIYAH?
>FOR THE REPUBLIC! FOR DEMOHCRACY!
>ANAKIN, SHEEV IS EVIL!
>THEN YOU ARE TRULY LOST
>It's over Anakin, I have the high groundâ„¢!
>YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN
>>
>>62811031
I first watched all the movies chronologically a few years ago and didn't realize Anakin was supposed to be a bad guy until episode 3.
>>
>>62811262
The scenes in fucking episode 1 as Darth Sideous weren't enough to tip you off?
>>
>>62811391
>It's over Anakin, I have the high groundâ„¢!
You must think yourself a pretty big guy
>>
>>62811529
I didn't automatically assume that Sidious and Palpatine were the same guy. All you could tell from looking at them is that they were both old. That doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>62811922
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>62811391
>TO KFC! TO COLONEL SANDERS!
>ANAKIN, RONALD MCDONALD IS EVIL!
>>
>>62811085
Lol he watched episodes 4, 5, 6 before 1, 2, and 3
Way to spoil yourself mate
>>
>>62811085
The entirety of Clones where all he does is bitch and moan would be a give away even if you didn't know his name was Anakin
>>
>>62811922
They have the same voice though
>>
>>62811391
That's a small picture
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.