[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dark, edgry, critty, mature, psycho take on capeshit not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: suicide-squad-2016-task-force.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-2016-task-force.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1200
>dark, edgry, critty, mature, psycho take on capeshit not like Marvel
>rated pg-13

kek
>>
>>62810883
Hope they got insurance
>>
>>62810883

You can get away with a lot in PG-13 these days. I didn't realize Taken was PG-13 until after I watched it.
>>
>>62810883

If it's the right kind of PG-13, as in right on the edge of being Rated R it could work, if it's just PG under the guise of PG-13 well fuck that.

also PG-13 means more asses in seats anyway.
>>
File: bane.jpg (1007 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
1007 KB, 2448x1836
>>62810883
>dark, edgry, critty, mature, psycho take on capeshit not like Marvel
>rated R like it should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE
>>
>>62810962
You just can't say "fuck" and have blood
>>
>>62810978
Every time
>>
>>62810978
It took me a while to see what was wrong with this image.
>>
HOL
>>
>all the women in a circle around the swedish guy

im okay with this
>>
The Dark Knight was pg-13, didn't stop it from being a dark, violent and serious superhero movie.

That said, this movie is gonna be edgy try-hard shit for dumb teenagers.
>>
>>62810972
I watched Spectre last week and it was shit. I don't even know if Bond films have ever been rated R, but that shit felt neutered by it's rating.
>>
>>62811110
Don't worry. Love triange between Harley, Joker and Will Smith confirmed. Get read to get keked.
>>
>>62811100
UP
>>
>>62811135
>I don't even know if Bond films have ever been rated R

License to Kill has an R-rated version.
>>
what's up with all these meme actors?
>Cara?
>Will Smith as deadshot?
>>
>>62811318
It's a bunch of literally who's so they can die on screen to try to make it seem like they have consequences and shit unlike MCU. Harley, Joker and Will Smith aren't ever going to die though, the people actually care about, so it'll be just as weak.
>>
I like the general art direction of the whole movie. Very IN YOUR FACE and I hope it will have pulp, edgy and juvenile crude atmosphere. I hoped it'd be a really dark and disturbing drama that will go once in a while so out there, it falls over the edge and drops into dark comedy (or vice versa really), but it is clear at this point this stuff will just be teased at best.
>>
>>62810978
this was impressive desu senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.