[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit /tv/ convinced you to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: znJNDjO.jpg (360 KB, 1230x806) Image search: [Google]
znJNDjO.jpg
360 KB, 1230x806
shit /tv/ convinced you to buy
>>
File: repo man.jpg (252 KB, 348x490) Image search: [Google]
repo man.jpg
252 KB, 348x490
I haven't watched it yet but I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>62808982
I felt it was overrated but everyone else seems to love it
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 422x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 422x321
>>62808948

>yfw you found out about Ducky IRL
>>
> being convinced to do something by people on the Internet
>>
File: spartan.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
spartan.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
>>
>>62808982

One of my favorites. The interview with Harry Dean Stanton is great.

>"What do you think happens when we die?"
>"I don't know because I can't know. And it doesn't really matter anyway, so I don't care."
>>
>>62808948
Movie tickets to Mad Max: Fury Road.

It was the only movie I've ever walked out of.
Not that it was super bad, I just didn't enjoy it and my time is more valuable now.
>>
/tv/ has never convinced me to buy anything but they/it has convinced me to spend a lot of hours wasted of shitty movies. I value my time a lot more than my $$.
>>
>>62809016
stahpp...
>>
>>62809016

What happened? I'm not sure I want to look up the details.
>>
>>62809089

Her dad was a crazy, abusive alcoholic. When her mom tried to leave him, he killed both her and her mom, then killed himself.
>>
>>62809089
its just depressing
>>
Nobody on /tv/ has ever seriously told you to buy Attack of the Clones, let alone the steelbook edition.
>>
File: Well cucked my friend.jpg (177 KB, 812x686) Image search: [Google]
Well cucked my friend.jpg
177 KB, 812x686
>Buying media
>>
>>62809377
epic meme /b/ro
>>
>>62809377
Hello /v/edditor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.