[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best "kids films"? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fantastic_mr_fox1.jpg (58 KB, 502x462) Image search: [Google]
fantastic_mr_fox1.jpg
58 KB, 502x462
The best "kids films"?

Pic related.
>>
disney's robin hood

secret of NIMH

Land Before Time

Fox and the Hound
>>
Up

Brave Little Toaster

Starship Troopers
>>
Looking for that pasta about mr fox being liberal agenda about using his friends to defeat the gubberments (farms)
>>
ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS
>>
>>62807891

Labyrinth
Dark Crystal
Ghostbusters
Terminator 2
Transformers (80s)
>>
Watership Down.

Grave of the Fireflies.
>>
Fantasia

Secret of kells

La ballon rouge

Zero du conduite
>>
>>62808011
>Starship Troopers

I hated even as a kid.
>>
Eraserhead
The Elephant Man
Dune
Blue Velvet
Wild at Heart
Fire Walk With Me
Lost Highway
The Straight Story
Mulholland Dr.
Inland Empire
>>
>>62808279
was your dad an autistic film buff who forced you to watch weird films as a toddler too?
>>
Rango
>>
>>62807920
>disney's robin hood
Seriously? Disney's 'lazily reusing animation from other movies in every single scene and also repeating the same scenes within 5 minutes from each other' - the movie?
are you a furry?
>>
Hook
Attack the Block
Spider-Man
Several Disney animated films
The Land Before Time
>>
>>62807891
HTTYD 1 & 2

The Incredibles

Tangled

Road to El Dorado

Prince of Egypt

Shrek

All of these movies are completely accessible and incredibly enjoyable to an adult audience and are some of my favourite movies of any kind.
>>
>>62807891
Are you really so insecure that you can't admit you like a kid's movie while posting anonymously? Holy snickers dude that's freaking pathetic.
>>
Aladdin
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Shrek 2
Bridge to Terabithia
The Empire Strikes Back
>>
A lot of good posted but Fantastic Mr Fox is my favorite by far. It actually has a nice lesson to it that is well done so for a kids movie that is a good thing.
>>
File: oinker.jpg (9 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
oinker.jpg
9 KB, 186x271
Babe
>>
File: 1444292234964.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1444292234964.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>62811604
Blew my mind when I found out that George Miller made this and Pig in the City. I'd always wondered why they were so good.

>>62808975
>mfw
>>
The Iron Giant
>>
>>62808975
OP here.
I was more using the quotation marks to specify that I don't want this thread to be full of peppa pig and thomas the tank engine. I'd call Mr Fox a family film more than a kid's one, but it's all semantics at the end of the day.

>>62811882
My nigga
>>
>>62808132
What a faggy kid you were.
>>
>>62809918
>Bridge to Terabithia
>Forced emotions: The movie
>>
>>62808098
>Secret of kells
hardly a kids movie right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.