[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Victoria1.jpg (384 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Victoria1.jpg
384 KB, 800x600
Has /tv/ seen this film? What did you think about it?

I thought it was pretty impressive, from a technical point-of-view, and the performances were pretty solid too.
>>
any torrent dude? im my shitty country i can't see those movies
>>
>>62806466
This is the one take movie, right? Heard good stuff about it.
>>
>>62806466
its on my watchlist
are there any nudes?
>>
Dr Pavel, I'm Kino
>>
HOOLY SHIIIIIT I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW

I was just searching around for info on this movie and when I saw the actress I realised she looked familiar. Then it hit me: I directed this girl in a short film around 5 years ago.

Shit's crazy
>>
Was able to watch it in my local cinema. My fav movie of the year so far, really impressive.
>>
>>62807580

Well, not *female* nudes.
>>
>>62806466
watched when it was in cinemas in Berlin, great movie, some obvious tricks to keep the one shot feeling, but still a thrilling experience overall
>>
>not about British queen
And why would i want that
>>
>>62807781
If serious, tell more, please.
>>
>>62808441
Completely serious.

This was obviously before she made it big, which if you look at her imdB page wasn't until 2012 or so.

By the way I didn't think she was that good an actress but... whatever. She's famous now and I'm a nobody hahaha
>>
>>62809169
Sounds like she sucked the right dicks to get to where she is. I hope you were number one on her hit list senpai.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.