[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best South Park season after a while? Seems they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Southpark.cc.com_.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Southpark.cc.com_.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
Is this the best South Park season after a while? Seems they're going for some overarching plot with the whole PC culture.
>>
I love the implication that the Leslie "Shut your fucking mouth" kid is the cause of all the pc culture
>>
>>62804893

What? How so?
>>
Pc principal is banging Leslie
>>
File: 2NSErNg.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
2NSErNg.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>
>>62804847
>Seems they're going for some overarching plot with the whole PC culture.

It seems that way because they literally, clearly are.
>>
>>62804923
Last episode, Naughty Ninjas, it is implied that the whole pc culture is something planned and that somehow PC principal and Leslie are involved.
>>
>>62804923
At the end of the naughty ninjas episode Mr Shadow implies to barbrady that Leslie and pc principle are working together to bring pc culture to south park and destroy the town with it.
>>
>>62804847
I don't like it desu sempai desu. I'd much prefer episodes about a big shit Randy took or how dumb San Francisco is
>>
They are crap people right?
Otherwise they would've used SJWs or another term but with PC they can turn them around to CP
Crap People.

If all the races fight then crap people can take over the world.
>>
>>62805136
You mean crab people?
>>
>>62804893
>>62804893
Nah I think it's because. She has a reddit likealien shirt on. I noticed it at first but didn't make the connection until what you just said.

I guess PC principal is always "Shut your fucking mouth" because they think "or as most people think despite it being very far from the truth" that reddit = not pc at all.

So simply Political correctness is telling the non-politically correct to shut their fucking mouth.

The picture at the end has been theorized that PC principal is a pedophile and that he will tell the town to be "accepting"

But it's pretty simple.

Sometimes PC culture no matter what is straight double standards. It's like poetry PC culture is pushing itself up even when it's down on the ground.

Source:
I don't work for south park studios at all
>>
>>62804948
>literally
>>
>>62805193
yep I am retarded.
>>
>>62805193
Its the fucking crab people.

I knew it.
>>
>>62805199
>I don't work for south park studios at all

OMG DO YOU WORK FOR SOUTH PARK STUDIOS???
>>
>>62805217
inb4 /pol/ claims that crab people are actually jews but matt and tray can't say it directly
>>
>>62804926

That's what I thought. Most moral crusaders have some sort of skeleton in the closet that drives them to be MORE moral and MORE righteous than others, as a way of atoning for their awful secrets. Fucking a kid is a pretty big one. And it's not like SP hasn't gone there before (NAMBLA).
>>
>>62804847
Easily top 5 season

Ep2 is a top3 of all time
>>
It's definitely a sharp improvement from the last, 5 seasons or so, but that's not saying much. There were so many episodes of the last seasons of "Hey guys, remember planking? Wasnt' that funny? That's a whole episode right there!"
>>
>Seems they're going for some overarching plot with the whole PC culture.
you're really smart it only took you 7 episodes to realize that
>>
>>62805487
>Where My Country Gone
>top 3

I love Canada episodes as much as the next guy, buddy, but that's a bold statement.
>>
File: 1444208482010.jpg (70 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1444208482010.jpg
70 KB, 640x718
>>62804847
I think it's the best one in a while, but unfortunately that's not saying a whole lot. A lot of the furious masturbation to it seems to come from its contrasting quality to the last few seasons combined with SJW BTFO LMAO STAY MAD KEKS because people don't realize how autistic they sound when they say shit like that.

South Park was never subtle, but they're really beating us over the head this season and somehow people are eating it up like it's g-d's gift to animation, kinda embarassing tbqh familia. I don't want to let the fan reaction color my views on the material itself, but it's hard not to at this pointm
>>
File: :pol: is always right.png (65 KB, 828x644) Image search: [Google]
:pol: is always right.png
65 KB, 828x644
>>62805241
crab people are actually jews but matt and tray can't say it directly
>>
is it actually good? i stopped watching at like s10
>>
>>62807387
>Forgetting they BTFO'd Trump faggots too
>>
>>62807387
I see your point but considering they're the only popular mainstream show that says anything against the pc culture, it gives them a free pass with me. Plus there were some legit laughs to be had this season.
>>
>>62807496
I didn't forget it, that's just not the part that everyone was cumming their pants about so I didn't bring it up.
>>
>>62807387
>somehow people are eating it up like it's g-d's gift to animation
A lot of people just watch South Park in the hope the episode is going to be about bashing silly whatever group they dislike.
>>
>>62807532
>>62807554
I want to look at it that way, but considering we all know what to expect from South Park almost 20 years in it seems kind of trite and like they were just looking to give themselves a free pass for the season after they already locked in the 4 season renewal.
>>
>>62804847
i really like the season because of what they are covering but i really dont like the episode to episode continuity. the whole point of the show was that each episode resets the town. im hoping mechastreisand just tears them down or something. that being said they have been making some of the better standalone episodes in a while. i kinda wish they just did random shit too though instead of covering a popular event every episode. look at the number one episode (make love not warcraft), was literally just about them playing an addicting video game and being absurd. i hope they return to their roots a little bit. they dont need a message every episode. btw i hope everyone is prepared for a super long kyle speech. (or maybe it doesnt happen because he gets cut off by mechastreisand)
>>
>>62804847
>some overarching plot with the whole PC culture

You're just seeing what you want to see and ignoring everything else.
>>
>>62807387
>g-d's

Why the fuck do faggots like you visit this site?
>>
File: 1444424677496.jpg (6 KB, 155x206) Image search: [Google]
1444424677496.jpg
6 KB, 155x206
>>62807663
>mfw we'll never have another Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls and we'll be subjected to increasing amounts of Randy pop culture/news of the week episodes in the coming years
>>
>>62807731
you could have stopped watching when it was clear that was the direction like me >>62807418
>>
I only liked the gentrification episode and solely the commercials. Each episode besides the last two has had maybe a single joke, something subtle in it that's made me laugh but I really hate this continuinity between episodes. I've hated it the past season as well and it was awful in the Boondocks to be fair

In my honest opinion for the first time ever the latest Family Guy episode, which was abysmal, was better than the last South Park episode.
>>
>>62807722
Why do blasphemers like you even live? You're already going to hell so there's no deterrent to stop you from killing yourself.
>>
>>62807761
And you know I love seeing SJWs and liberals have their view points dismantled but it's done literally nothing to improve the quality of the show

In my honest opinion
>>
It's not funny, but it is scathing.
>>
>>62807755
I have this autistic compulsion that doesn't let me not finish shows once I start them, and it's really getting out of hand.

I watched season seven of Sons of Anarchy for fuck's sake.
>>
>>62807777
nice quads but go ahead and join your god now instead of shitposting on 4chins
>>
I love epicaricacy, so I enjoyed almost all SP episodes so far
>>
>>62807884
i get like this sometimes. but ive watched so many shows i cant keep up with them all anymore
>>
>>62805205
He used it correctly.
>>
>>62807975

has this leslie girl been a regular character for a few seasons? i noticed her in the lorde episode in a rerun yesterday, but I didn't see much of the season previous to that one.
>>
>>62807888
I hope you remember to bring sunscreen and have a nice circle picked out.
>>62807938
I almost got that way about Bojack Horseman even though I hated it from the first episode. I made it to season two episode two and decided that it wasnjust an exercise in masochism at that point.

Fuck me sideways, Bojack Horseman is bad.
>>
Why can't I stop reading this thread in Cartman's voice?
>>
>>62808107
Do not, ever fart on someones balls, seriously
>>
>>62808058
lol oh man i feel silly because i actually kinda like bojack. i just need more adult cartoons in my life to binge while im doing other shit. its not the funniest show ive seen by a long shot, but i rather enjoy the drama they are writing season to season. that being said, sometimes they do catch me laughing a bit. i think season 2 upped the comedy game. the way i pitched it to people in season 1 was that they were feeling out the kind of comedy they wanted to do and hopefully itd progress and get better as they came into their own. kinda like trying out a bunch of different comedy styles to see what the audience resonates positively with. but again, adult cartoons are more background noise for me than anything
>>
>>62808257
>i just need more adult cartoons in my life to binge
Have you seen The Venture Bros?
>>
>>62808374
oh for sure. i grew up on old school adult swim. back when they actually showed old people getting into a pool and doing water aerobics. i really wish theyd bring that vibe back for like 1 month a year just for the nostalgia (they might do something like that ill be honest i havent seen it religiously in a while) too many cooks was pretty insane. i saw the very first showing by accident stoned out of my mind and could comprehend what was going on. i really thought i was about to watch an adult swim family sitcom and by minute 7 i was just blown away
>>
>>62808374
shit suggestion anon
>>
>>62808603
I dare you to make less sense.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.