[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so do they kill people or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1991-THE-ADDAMS-FAMILY-008.jpg (44 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1991-THE-ADDAMS-FAMILY-008.jpg
44 KB, 460x276
so do they kill people or not?
>>
it's a comedy
>>
>>62804400
probably, but not really.
>>
No, they just talk about it a lot.
>>
Gomez is the best lawyer in the world so even if they did he'd be able to get them off the hook.
>>
Wednesday definitely electrocuted Pugsley in the movie, but he was fine the next scene.
>>
>>62804400
sometimes but only jews
>>
>>62804400
The better question is do they love or hate each other? Or love to hate? Or hate to love? Or hate that they love to hate? And if you can nail that down, how do they feel about their enemies?
>>
why does every basic bitch idolize wednesday adams?
>>
>>62804400
I distinctly remember them pouring a large amount of searing water onto some Christmas carolers in the first movie.

So I'd say they at least try.
>>
Yeah they kill people. But only people the audience finds annoying.
>>
>>62805363
wasn't it burning pitch? i mean either way.
>>
File: 1374614794313.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374614794313.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>62804400
>Wednesday Adams

My naive childhood penis was so confused at how she and her brother wilfully inflicted pain on eachother

Then I became BDSM
>>
They kept trying to kill the baby and then the baby killed Debbie.
>>
File: Ricci-C09.jpg (141 KB, 549x750) Image search: [Google]
Ricci-C09.jpg
141 KB, 549x750
>>62804400
Well, Christina Ricci just about killed ME when she cut her boobies off and got anorexic
she was a high-test paragon back inna day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.