[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S THE DAILY SHOW WITH COLIN JOST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: michael-che-snl-g[1].jpg (25 KB, 467x252) Image search: [Google]
michael-che-snl-g[1].jpg
25 KB, 467x252
LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S THE DAILY SHOW WITH COLIN JOST AND MICHAEL CHE!
>>
Literally who and literally who?
>>
>>62803839
The c u c k and the b u l l
>>
The joke I'm telling is so funny it is making ME laugh!

I'm having so much FUN!
>>
>>62803839
le Seth McFarlane ripoff man and le token bull man
>>
>>62804086
>every Kevin Hart stand up
>>
File: 1434645820_colin_jost_wu[1].jpg (317 KB, 467x485) Image search: [Google]
1434645820_colin_jost_wu[1].jpg
317 KB, 467x485
In our top story tonight republicans are racists rednecks and democrats are sometimes harmlessly funny.
>>
File: michaelche[1].jpg (50 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
michaelche[1].jpg
50 KB, 665x385
>>62805156

haha thats true but I still hate you because you're white smyh #constitutionisrassis
>>
File: Chevy_Chase_on_Weekend_Update.jpg (24 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Chevy_Chase_on_Weekend_Update.jpg
24 KB, 720x480
This just in. 4chan has been overrun by underage children.
>>
>there are people on planet Earth who watch SNL
>>
Woah is that 4 time Round Tabler of the Year Michael Che?
>>
>>62805156
id love to cut this smug prick's head off
>>
How can anyone watch SNL or Late Night Television with the onset of the internet? There are much better options. SNL hasn't been good in a long, long time. I'm starting to believe it was never good, but Norm's Weekend Update was amazing.
>>
it's so funny how comedians revere SNL so much yet it's completely mediocre and most of the alumni never amount to shit
>>
>>62805641

What show has a better track record for making comedic actors famous?
>>
>>62805757
The Daily Show.
>>
>>62805800

Huh? Is there more than 1 or 2? And are they even THAT famous?
>>
>>62805364
>SNL hasn't been good in a long, long time.

SNL was never "good" in the sense that it was ever truly worth sitting down and watching every week. The only reason people found it even remotely funny is because by the time it came on they were usually extremely tired and/or drunk/high and probably would have laughed at just about anything.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-09-19h21m03s51.png (485 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-09-19h21m03s51.png
485 KB, 720x404
>>62803404
lol seth meyers now starts his show with
"lets get to the news"

hey just starts off with daily weekend update and it kills every fucking time
>>
>>62803404
i thought the daily show was hosted by tay zonday now. it's the tay zondaily show
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.