[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they fucking serious with this shit? >What it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the-leftovers.jpg (176 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
176 KB, 1080x720
Are they fucking serious with this shit?

>What it's doing instead is something altogether more difficult and isolating. It's asking viewers not to look for answers, but to ask more questions, to keep examining existential quandaries that will never be explained satisfactorily for many tastes. The Leftovers understands there's a giant void somewhere, and invites you to gaze ever more deeply into it and see how long you can avoid going mad with despair.

http://www.vox.com/culture/2015/11/15/9738772/the-leftovers-hbo-season-2?utm_campaign=vox&utm_content=article%3Atop&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
>>
bump pls hate this show with me
>>
Its lindelof. The article is basically taking every valid criticism against him and spinning it as stengths. He knows damned good and well he can't actually deliver on anything, ever, so he just keeps spewing out shit.

Then, when its over, he just goes "MUH JOURNEY, NOT MUH DESTINATION!"
>>
>>62800983

Never seen this.

Do they make any attempt to even provide clues as to what's happened?
>>
>>62802323
none whatsoever
>>
>>62800983

Goddamit why did I let morbid curiosity get the better of me?

>Todd Vanderfuck
>Post-post-9/11 show

The first season was an unabashed piece of shit for a multitude of reasons. The most depressing aspect of the Leftovers is the amount of "intelligent discussion" it gets when it has nothing to say.
>>
>>62802417
Its not like any of the ""intelligent discussion"" extends beyond "HE DID WHAT??" "WILL SHE TELL HIM??" soap opera bullshit.
>>
>vox
>>
I would've been fine with them never giving answers to where everyone went, but the execution of this show was just so fucking ridiculous.

I mean, the smoking cult? So painfully stupid. I don't know how anyone takes this show seriously.
>>
>>62801684
enough with this meme. he literally explained the entirety of LOST in the final season.
>>
File: wizardmf.jpg (184 KB, 846x708) Image search: [Google]
wizardmf.jpg
184 KB, 846x708
>>62803036
>he literally explained the entirety of LOST in the final season.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.