[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Goop deserve her Oscar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1413545354090.jpg (1 MB, 2048x3072) Image search: [Google]
1413545354090.jpg
1 MB, 2048x3072
Did Goop deserve her Oscar?
>>
>>62800152

naw senpai
>>
>>62800156
But I think she's a good actress.
>>
I totally would 2bh pham
>>
The oscars for the female roles are joke, and the one who really won the prize is Weinstein since he bought it for her.
>>
>>62800152
she deserves my dick
>>
>>62800581
Why would Harvey do that?
>>
>er father was Jewish and her mother is from a Christian background, and Paltrow was raised with "both Jewish and Christian holidays" (her brother had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony).[9][10][11] Her father's Ashkenazi family immigrated from Belarus[12] and Poland,[13] while her mother has Pennsylvania Dutch (German), and some white Barbadian (English), ancestry.[14][15][16] Paltrow's paternal great-great-grandfather, whose surname was "Paltrowicz," was a rabbi in Nowogród, Poland.[17]

complains that men have an unfair advantage in hollywood/world

is jewish
>>
>>62801342
First day on 4chan?
>>
>>62800152
I think so, if we don't take the Oscars too seriously. She used to be a really interesting actress when she was younger.
>>
>>62801296
lmao doesn't even look human

>>62801342
It's all part of the plan goy
>>
>>62801342
I get rock hard whenever I learn that an actress is actually Jewish.

>>62801296
Hnnnnnng Goop
>>
>>62801296
how does she manage to look sexy as fuck in this pic, while also looking like she has no nose?
also
>muh steamy vagina
>>
she deserved my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean
>>
Have you guys noticed how fast she aged the last few years? She got HIV from Sheen.
>>
>>62802493
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62802512
No.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.