[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who was it on the radio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-03-09-11.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-03-09-11.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So who was it on the radio?
>>
glenn
>>
File: fuel.jpg (97 KB, 1254x700) Image search: [Google]
fuel.jpg
97 KB, 1254x700
>been running around the forest for the entire episode
>bike and crossbow gets stolen
>walks back to where the walker biker is
>walks a couple of steps
>lol fuel truck
BRAVO
>>
God
>>
Probably Rick. Remember how that army guy (can't believe I can't remember their names after all this time watching the show) went on about how he's certain Rick has things under control like he always does? I think that was foreshadowing, of which there's a lot in this season so far.
>>
>>62799573
why did the truck survive to the fire?
>>
>>62799627
because it contains gasoline
>>
>>62799654
makes sense
>>
>nigger bitch sat in a room the whole ep
>then she sat in the car
>the end
>>
http://screencrush.com/walking-dead-help-voice-glenn-norman-reedus/

GLENNFAGS BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: rosita.jpg (38 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
rosita.jpg
38 KB, 640x444
>>62799681
so redhead is into the dark meat. he's gonna ditch rosita and get with the black chick.
i guess it's true: even in the apocalypse you can get tired of the same pussy.
>>
>you can chop your arm off and survive a bite

comics disagree
>>
>>62799816
dude and she is fine as fuck. sad tbf homies
>>
>>62799835
Rick himself survived.
>>
>>62799503

It sounded like the lost-my-photos-guy, or gay, whatever his name was.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.