[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No matter how the fuck you put it, If you say literally anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: STBF.jpg (2 MB, 4785x2553) Image search: [Google]
STBF.jpg
2 MB, 4785x2553
>No matter how the fuck you put it, If you say literally anything positive about a huge block buster game you are a faggot shill

I seriously was expecting this to be a flavor of the month game, Or something to irritate me when i first spent a good couple of hours playing this game.

It's a 8-9/10
After playing the demo, I don't know what the fuck they did but it doesn't have that hollow feeling anymore. Also the war moments in this game are fucking great.

Negitives:Can't play as droids, Player cap is 40, Using Flying vehicles feels kind of pointless, Still fun though. Need to fix Spawn points again. Heroes and Villans do not actually die which is still fucking weird. No squad abilities. Customization feels limiting but is just enough. COD retards can either be a good or a bad thing depending on what team your on.

Positives:Gameplay doesn't feel soulless anymore, Pretty fucking good. Shitton of game modes. Graphics at 60 fps are weirdly amazing, A lot of little details. Vehicle and Tool/Weapon placements actually make sense now, can get out of vehicles as well. Enough guns to satisfy different types of combat. Great war like experience in general. Best starwars experience to this day.

The game feels worth around 45-50 burger dollars worth of content. But i'm satisfied. Ill probably be playing this piece of popular shit over BLOPS just because i can play this game at all kinds of different paces.

If you feel absolutely unsure either to buy it or not. Buy it used, Either way EA did a decent by me this time. Not amazing, But didn't feel jewed. It's worth a pick up.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>62799120
Oh shit, Fuck wrong board. Sorry.
>>
>>62799107
Is this a movie too or something?
>>
>>62799154
>>62799107

Yeah honest mistake right?
>>
>>62799224
>Star Wars
>doesn't have an actual War movie

It should be a movie.
>>
/tv/ and /v/ should just be united
>>
>>62799107
>>No matter how the fuck you put it, If you say literally anything positive about a huge block buster game you are a faggot shill

Same goes for movies man
>>
Reminder that the sheev spin is in
>>
>>62799107
It was nice knowing you.
>>
>>62800119
Nope
/tv/ will never go for the hfr 48fps nonsense
>>
What will happen to OP will he get b&?
>>
>>62799107
it's fine OP, most of us are /v/ here, we just come to shitpost
>>
>>62800189
Yeah he will once the mods see this I accidentally posted on /tv/ when I was bad mouthing the polish it was meant for /int/ and I got a day ban.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/v/316917282
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.